[2016.09.13] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview

Peter_Munk

Freedom Of Speech Smd i have my Inalienable Rights. XD people are saying alot more insulting things then i am and not getting banned its cus my oppinion went against hers and that is the only reason

Yes you can say your opinion but your freedom of speech doesn't contain insulting others. Like Dieinpiece said. Maybe you should consider it

So question Julie did you do something to my account cus mysteriously I can log on phone again. As I said I stand by what I said earlier Your missing a thing or two if you think that a skill that doesn't even work shouldn't be fixed and you banned me for it so :^) I wasn't insulting anyone in particular just if you thought that. Not Gona argue but I Noticed you ignored my earlier post :^) Love you Too

Dk OP? Play dk and feel the OP

Played it, felt it, watched it on youtube soloing dungeons

Btw i dont know where some of players got their facts from that ham for bd is now every 6second lol if u played with cd gear u would know that 15-20%cd new skill bd 4/4 for a 15second hamstring makes it 13.5-14sec ham

How u got ur 6second i dont know xD i dont even play bd and i know

take a look Peter, I'm able to give you details tomorrow, but this is the point. the expectation was an instant restoration of full HP + an additional % in the total life (an effect with specific duration which could be used more than once during an avarage battle time) I know it's too early to say, but unless these parameters are chaged (particularly, I didnt check the numbers yet) this skill likely won't take a place in my hotkeys.. or wdk how to use it properly and ask you to help us :(

You thought it would give you instant restoration of full HP even if you had like 10 XP left? Thats not what I meant. Speaking simply - it instantly gives you or your ally +500 HP (quantity depends on your stats), no matter if you had 10 XP or your max HP. 

Good idea...

Release post - next week

Peter, why Sacred Shield isn't getting buffed? Do devs think ~700 dmg protection each 40 seconds is fine?

Even the new skill has low effectivity with ridiculously high cd.

Edited by Gladiator

I think buying that hp incrase shaman skill is pointless since ur dmg from fire totem on 4/4 can heal you more if u have lifesteal eq and be more useful in pve than that hp skill guys also u can put 3x time totem in 120sec summary hit 15 times(for example 600 when 10% lifesteal is 60, 60x15 is 900) gj devs 500 hp skill op :good:

I totally agree buying DAT new shaman useless . max heal at 4/4 1 time 587 is this a joke merman crit heals more den DAT . n CD 120 secs use a skill in every 2 minutes lol .

Full HP + increased for a period of time.

You write that...Sorry... :blush:  FULL is not 500.... 

But i want to know how restore hp works, becouse i see me and other shaman, with different stats do the same Hp restore 587 at lvl4.

And cmon at lvl1 hp restored is useless low....need a upgrade.

I think noone shaman sacrifice 1 of totem for 500-600hp restored and some added max hp.... 

Edited by Logrimy

I mean Shamans already have Healing Totem that over-heals all heal skills in the game by very far, and surprisingly it wasn't limited along with the rest of AoE skills.

And you want another strong healing skill? The point of that skill is to increase the maximum HP of the character before it gets to the fight, it's not actually a straight heal skill. Like HP scrolls you know, if already lost HP, they are not much effective. You use them before you get into the fight and profit. And as far as I know, the max HP increase is pretty decent, forgot the numbers tho.

But that's none of my business. :snorlax:

Edited by Gladiator

But i want to know how restore hp works, becouse i see me and other shaman, with different stats do the same Hp restore 587 at lvl4.

I think noone shaman sacrifice 1 of totem for 500-600hp restored and some added max hp.... 

It works so stupid because not even giving you full hp bar while you have full hp and using, you need use heal to get rest hp xD

I mean Shamans already have Healing Totem that over-heals all heal skills in the game by very far, and surprisingly it wasn't limited along with the rest of AoE skills.

And you want another strong healing skill? The point of that skill is to increase the maximum HP of the character before it gets to the fight, it's not actually a straight heal skill. Like HP scrolls you know, if already lost HP, they are not much effective. You use them before you get into the fight and profit. And as far as I know, the max HP increase is pretty decent, forgot the numbers tho.

But that's none of my business. :snorlax:

U say shaman have op heal skills . wat about druid . druids have 4 heal skills .

1 druid and 4 other damage class can tp heroic 1 stam check the video kesler uploaded .

Try 1 shaman and 4 damage if can do tp heroic .

Use logic not hate :)

U say shaman have op heal skills . wat about druid . druids have 4 heal skills .

1 druid and 4 other damage class can tp heroic 1 stam check the video kesler uploaded .

Try 1 shaman and 4 damage if can do tp heroic .

Use logic not hate :)

Its not the druid that is op

Its the mages at tp hero, u use ur logic lol

I struggle to remember the original question, but it seems that it was something like:

does it give full hp + increased

or increases your health limit, but doesn't give you actual health. So, like, you have to heal yourself first

I said it gives you full HP + increased. Meaning that you get actual health. 

Or maybe I went completely nuts and I was talking to myself pretending there are other people on forum having a conversation with me, asking questions.

Don't forget unlimited targets.

In Tp we dnt need heal unlimited targets only tank we need heal .

and if new skill dnt give full HP then why say full HP + increased for a short period of time .

On a completely unrelated subject to all this bs....

Pls,Peter, life exhaust heal should equal the same amount as its damage, not just a percentage of it. The regain is just too small!

Thx bby

I struggle to remember the original question, but it seems that it was something like:

does it give full hp + increased

or increases your health limit, but doesn't give you actual health. So, like, you have to heal yourself first

I said it gives you full HP + increased. Meaning that you get actual health.

Or maybe I went completely nuts and I was talking to myself pretending there are other people on forum having a conversation with me, asking questions.

Ty peter for clarifying it . no more confusions . gud update for shaman but m not buying the skill :)

Was the druids skill invigorating stream meant to fully restore energy or just part of it, becouse it did restore all of it? Ofc not a bad thing. And could you reduce cooldown of healing barrier on lower lvls. On lvl 1, 300dmg reduce with 1 minute cd seems a bit high. On 4/4 the 1min cd is fine.

yes yes....but now don't forget FOREST SONG and other area stun..... :rofl: Cmon 

Hmmm the last time I checked all AoE skills got limited against players, except Totem.

Hmmm the last time I checked all AoE skills got limited against players, except Totem.

in DG (and we talk obout TP) you need to heal 5 player....so? you think Totem's are the only OP skill in game...lol

Besides skill and nerfs

I didn't understand how new aggression system works and no one ik understood it :D

Btw is there is gonna be new event quests( permanently) ? Or its a special events will be added

Silence at 4/4 and aura 4/4...if you think it's op.. Lets pvp.. @Higgins

Pve wise it doesn't need a nerf eh?

Yes make Sharp Shadows 1/4 pls

in DG (and we talk obout TP) you need to heal 5 player....so? you think Totem's are the only OP skill in game...lol

Anyway, Elves have all good AoE skills.. Here the Example

Mage have Full AoE Dmg Skill ( What AoE Dmg Skill MCs have? )

Druid have Full AoE Stun "Forest Song" which stun u like 10s, "Punitive Roots" which root all mobs inside pool ( What AoE Stun/Immobilize Skill MCs have? )

Paladin have AoE Stun and Banner which slow all mobs.. ( What AoE stun and skill MCs have work like that ? )

Btw i see Peter said at russian forum, AoE limited only for players.. but for mobs its still unlimited.. So it doenst effect PvE.. So tell me about druid "Forest Song" that still Stun everything :D

And yet Elf complaining about 1 MCs Healing Totem.. Don't make me laugh

Edited by Kelvzs

Silence at 4/4 and aura 4/4...if you think it's op.. Lets pvp.. @Higgins

Pve wise it doesn't need a nerf eh?

:facepalm:

Edited by Higgings

Anyway, Elves have all good AoE skills.. Here the Example

Mage have Full AoE Dmg Skill ( What AoE Dmg Skill MCs have? )

Druid have Full AoE Stun "Forest Song" which stun u like 10s, "Punitive Roots" which root all mobs inside pool ( What AoE Stun/Immobilize Skill MCs have? )

Paladin have AoE Stun and Banner which slow all mobs.. ( What AoE stun and skill MCs have work like that ? )

Btw i see Peter said at russian forum, AoE limited only for players.. but for mobs its still unlimited.. So it doenst effect PvE.. So tell me about druid "Forest Song" that still Stun everything :D

And yet Elf complaining about 1 MCs Healing Totem.. Don't make me laugh

Are we gonna really start this?

K here we go...

First of all don't say Mage, lel, Mages were till this very update so underpowered in most opinions.

AoE stun? Dark Circle, and it as apparently stronger and more guaranteed than Song. AoE roots is just like Earthquake, I don't think there is a major difference.

Lemme add Necro's Panic and Acid Rain and Warlock's Pool of Darkness, those work like Banner in slowing down.

So don't act like poor MCs don't have AoE stuff. MCs have been winning wars in several servers for a long time since the latest skill update, although before that your excuse was that Elves outnumber MCs, but after that update, suddenly Elves became "lazy". :P

And everyone who's got to kill Elm was an MC; I still didn't see or hear of any Elves killing Elm till now.

he's explained why the skill is garbage when it comes to arenas and player combat

i sacrifice sp on that shit to make it useful losing stuns

in pve hurricane and satu are in main demand because most dgs contain high mob quantity, pumping a straight dmg skill wont suffice

why are bds complaining? a tank class lost its 2k per hit damage output

:D

Are we gonna really start this?

K here we go...

First of all don't say Mage, lel, Mages were till this very update so underpowered in most opinions.

AoE stun? Dark Circle, and it as apparently stronger and more guaranteed than Song. AoE roots is just like Earthquake, I don't think there is a major difference.

Lemme add Necro's Panic and Acid Rain and Warlock's Pool of Darkness, those work like Banner in slowing down.

So don't act like poor MCs don't have AoE stuff. MCs have been winning wars in several servers for a long time since the latest skill update, although before that your excuse was that Elves outnumber MCs, but after that update, suddenly Elves became "lazy". :P

And everyone who's got to kill Elm was an MC; I still didn't see or hear of any Elves killing Elm till now.

any mc who's dont it was due to a bug* corrcetion required