[2016.09.13] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview

Peter_Munk

why was blades passive given a nerf?

when a dual wield char with a on hit nuke was given it

why was dk given this skill? because we dont have a straight physical damage skill other than hurricane

tell me how im supposed to get bosses during farms i might listen to your opinion after 

i suggest u watch this pro dk in action

Barb charge now has dmg. 530 from 580 normal %) but fail stun has increased lol. 4/5 failed at skill lv 5/5

Are you trolling or seriously complaining? I hope you realize Barb has got a buff when it didn't need.

Edited by Gladiator

Agree with mailli. Dks needed finally a buff.

Mailli is the only one who knows DK didn't need a buff, and he knows that I know that he knows :3 But he strives to get his class to be OP.

What I would like to know is; What is the enchanting box for located on some skills?

Roland said there will be power up option for skills, and more details in the release announcement.

Ninja got those statistics by playing dk, he told u its better version than power of blades which everyone cried on fixing it, even at 4/4 pow of bd is less than 4/4 dk skill

I agree with Ninja should be given more defence than damage

Exactly, Pow of blades gives max +20% dmg, this dk skill gives +30%

More dmg means more life steal, too... soon DK can solo Elm :D

I would prefer a skill giving 100% dodge for few seconds (good to run/cross when 10 mobs on u)

Edited by Ninja

Exactly, Pow of blades gives max +20% dmg, this dk skill gives +26%

That means 26% more life steal, too... soon DK can solo Elm :D

I would prefer a skill giving 100% dodge for few seconds (good to run/cross when 10 mobs on u)

And don't forget the def buff, that's almost equal to the paladin's.

Now you might be asking yourself: Why Paladin doesn't get more def from the buff instead of the damage that DK got? Because we are supporters, and because f*** Paladin being a tank.

Mailli is the only one who knows DK didn't need a buff, and he knows that I know that he knows :3 But he strives to get his class to be OP.

He knows that I knows that he knows '-'

Ill put like just for the sentence :clapping:

Shaman new skill:

Instantly heals a fixed amount and increases max hp for some time

Cooldown 120sec :o

On a sham lvl 26 (magic dmg doesn't matter):

Heal HP Duration

267 +14.4% 30s

356 +19.2% 45s

445 +24.0% 60s

534 +28.8% 90s

Hmm 4/4 will be good if heal is 800+ and your sham has 35%+cd I think I reached 94 sec cd with 3/4 ritual skill and 15% basic cd hmm

If you have +40% cd this skill is gonna be Almost all the time

Pala new skill need a buff I think 20% Def at 4/4 is good for now

Rouges ref hmm Idk what to say really my rouge can't kill a mini boss after this you guys should add a stacked buff but make it take longer to recharge during battles not just change the entire skill mechanism

Sham skill need to lower it's CD and increase healing

Most rouges Don't know how they gonna rebuild their char after this

It's either me or some of you, guys, did not understand me. Can you specify?

Max ho buff is ok...but low instant heal is useless at Now. And cd...120 sec...lol Fix that

The point is...you write" replace full hp"and at now hp replaced is 260...this is why...

take a look Peter, I'm able to give you details tomorrow, but this is the point. the expectation was an instant restoration of full HP + an additional % in the total life (an effect with specific duration which could be used more than once during an avarage battle time) I know it's too early to say, but unless these parameters are chaged (particularly, I didnt check the numbers yet) this skill likely won't take a place in my hotkeys.. or wdk how to use it properly and ask you to help us :(

Edited by Majestrix

Ninjadoc , are sure about %26 + dmg on 4/4 lvl of that skill ? I thought it was %20.

Yes, 749 to 949, but using 2 iceq rings

Without rings should be 669 to 869 (or +30%)

I recalc all % without iceq rings (got round values this time)

New DK skill

Lvl Dmg Def Duration

1/4 +11% +1% 5sec?

2/4 +15% +2% 15sec?

3/4 +20% +3% 30sec

4/4 +30% +4% 45sec

Pro tip: Buffs do not buff percentages, aka ice items, guild buffs, shield passive buff, etc. When you calculate try to get rid of all % buffs to get accurate numbers. So probably your numbers without ice items are more accurate. And more OP (:

Edited by Gladiator

Pro tip: Buffs do not buff percentages, aka ice items, guild buffs, etc. When you calculate try to get rid of all % buffs to get accurate numbers. So probably your numbers without ice items are more accurate. And more OP (:

Yes exactly. I was going to write it but you were more fast :blush:

I recalc all % without iceq rings (got round values this time)

New DK skill

Lvl Dmg Def Duration

1/4 +11% +1% 5sec?

2/4 +15% +2% 15sec?

3/4 +20% +3% 30sec

4/4 +30% +4% 45sec

its about time dk got a dmg skill

he couldnt kill a rabit especially dopknight who doesnt tank all elfs or mecha who doesnt solo dungeons *insert dope meme here*

I think buying that hp incrase shaman skill is pointless since ur dmg from fire totem on 4/4 can heal you more if u have lifesteal eq and be more useful in pve than that hp skill guys also u can put 3x time totem in 120sec summary hit 15 times(for example 600 when 10% lifesteal is 60, 60x15 is 900) gj devs 500 hp skill op   :good:

Edited by Xallen

Fine then... A 4/4 dmg buff... That doesn't link with any other skills dk has... People still want to nerf it.. Be my guest....

The same logic could be applied to banner at 4/4 eh?

The thing is.. This skill is useless in pvp and is a pve based skill (lack of stuns if you donate sp to this) a pve based skill won't get a nerf unless it's horribly broken.. And by the looks of things.. Its just a damage and def up...

I could care less.. Whether the skill got any changes..but pve based dks seem to like it....

DK lvl 28 can have both dmg skill and silence 4/4

Op in pvp too, I bet elf/barbs will cry

Anyway Im not saying it needs a nerf, but so much dmg doesn't fit a tank

And I would prefer an useful skill, rather than this boring dmg pseudo-passive

Edited by Ninja

Tbh, im kinda disappointed too bout this update :)

Mc side has become more superior since the 2nd expert skills' update.

Wow you really have a population problem in your server

How ever the most 2 op classes (bd and rogue) got major nerf

And some wishes has been granted " priest finally got a stun 'even if its combo stun '"

Some useless skills where added

Seems like a fair update even i personally don't like rouge changes" pve based tests " but there will be more time and more fixs

Wow you really have a population problem in your server

How ever the most 2 op classes (bd and rogue) got major nerf

And some wishes has been granted " priest finally got a stun 'even if its combo stun '"

Some useless skills where added

Seems like a fair update even i personally don't like rouge changes" pve based tests " but there will be more time and more fixs

How about dk and wlocks? Mage = okay.

U know, mcs have major advantages in group, specially in the war. But at least they buff mages and palas this time.

Edited by Livi Ladyspear

How about dk and wlocks? Mage = okay

Haha druid / ranger ppl say got good skill i personally haven't seen or think its good since require melee combat wlock skill make you move slow :D melee classes only get affected + lock already control them btw priest got same skill just yellow version of it

Dk seems op but most dk i know full stun or full tanking none gone op dmg

25% 4/4? Maybe needs more CD or less %

Oh Yay i can Talk now And most likely am gona get banned for my oppinion again YAYYY 

Well Test Server was fun Thank you Daria for trying out my instant death by Elfs i Loved it Heres my Feed back

Well Any Intelligent Blade Dancer (I know u Redneck Blade dancers might not understand this theorology) But i saw a very smart man say it earlier if i could quote i would. 

You get hamstringed ever 6 seconds and for people with High dmg counter wasnt nerfed much i didnt notice a difference honestly... Didnt pvp enough bds... but i did try the set on my lv18 and pretty sure at +8 outdated it would kill my Rogue. 

New Rogue Skill is Absolute Garbage weaker then Flurry of steel.... Thanks though it looks cool

Reflex also is garbage idk what to do cus its Utterly useless thanks again no expert skills for Rogue are good now besides Poison

No Druids or Bds should be complaining at all "Oh no i cant rely on counter now! you mean i have to use a real setup? I cant be pro at +6 anymore OH NO" its okay Bds ur still better then rogues And Julia Honey If u want we can skype and ill show you How much dmg my Rogue is taking on server because its pathetic compared to before but please keep banning me and telling me how Weak bds are instead of asking for clear examples of why skills need fixed

Also Ranger Skill needs a Dmg Buff or to be used at range. 

ANDDDDD Lock Skill not workin Right i think... It slows down at all times not just in plash but its legit only mc skill i approve

mage skill so op it effects ur entire party.... please fix that cus i dont wanna have my cornhole raped in war by unstunnable Blade dancers and last but not least...

Anyone seen Paladins Skill yet? I think palas need a buff and i think dk buff is Bs Honestly Dk was already Op if a good player with a solid build Now its just like here lets give them a duck ton of dmg and thats from a rogue/Ranger/Shams perspective now i wont survive one stun cycle specially cus i cant dodge now lol :^)

Meus deus, fico indignado lendo comentários sobre Warlock dizendo ficar OP mais uma vez...

Druid uma classe cheio de Stun e Heal, "Cria uma barreira  mágica em torno de um carácter ou aliado que consome certa quantidade de danos e restaura a mesma quantidade de saúde" e ninguém fala, nossa que OP. :mega_shok:

Ranger perfeito, ótima habilidade, para uma classe que diz ser full ataque quando você vai cria-la, arqueiros estavam abandonados.

kRAhfGO.jpg

Oh Yay i can Talk now And most likely am gona get banned for my oppinion again YAYYY

Well Test Server was fun Thank you Daria for trying out my instant death by Elfs i Loved it Heres my Feed back

Well Any Intelligent Blade Dancer (I know u Redneck Blade dancers might not understand this theorology) But i saw a very smart man say it earlier if i could quote i would.

You get hamstringed ever 6 seconds and for people with High dmg counter wasnt nerfed much i didnt notice a difference honestly... Didnt pvp enough bds... but i did try the set on my lv18 and pretty sure at +8 outdated it would kill my Rogue.

New Rogue Skill is Absolute Garbage weaker then Flurry of steel.... Thanks though it looks cool

Reflex also is garbage idk what to do cus its Utterly useless thanks again no expert skills for Rogue are good now besides Poison

No Druids or Bds should be complaining at all "Oh no i cant rely on counter now! you mean i have to use a real setup? I cant be pro at +6 anymore OH NO" its okay Bds ur still better then rogues And Julia Honey If u want we can skype and ill show you How much dmg my Rogue is taking on server because its pathetic compared to before but please keep banning me and telling me how Weak bds are instead of asking for clear examples of why skills need fixed

Also Ranger Skill needs a Dmg Buff or to be used at range.

ANDDDDD Lock Skill not workin Right i think... It slows down at all times not just in plash but its legit only mc skill i approve

mage skill so op it effects ur entire party.... please fix that cus i dont wanna have my cornhole raped in war by unstunnable Blade dancers and last but not least...

Anyone seen Paladins Skill yet? I think palas need a buff and i think dk buff is Bs Honestly Dk was already Op if a good player with a solid build Now its just like here lets give them a duck ton of dmg and thats from a rogue/Ranger/Shams perspective now i wont survive one stun cycle specially cus i cant dodge now lol :^)

You are not being banned for saying your opinion, I think you are being banned for the WAY you say your opinion...chosse your words wisely or talk to Amnesty International :P

Freedom Of Speech Smd i have my Inalienable Rights. XD people are saying alot more insulting things then i am and not getting banned its cus my oppinion went against hers and that is the only reason