[2016.09.13] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview

Peter_Munk

what dmging ability you talk about? you deal the same dmg from all skill just counter nerfed and cry? lol look your race bonus and passive dmg up vs rogue bonus and compare how much bd has more def than rog because able to use tank eq lol.

Like for example mc cs hits with a low chance 100-150dmg on casters.-.

Power of bladeds must be used as an active skill and supports only basic damage

It would have been fine with a cs cd increase and maybe as counter 50% of your own damage but not 50% of the damage you receive :/

Gonna take it now the way it is I shouldn't complain and maybe it will be better in future

See it on the good side, if you pvp an op, you will deal a good dmg. Finally we will see bds skills ans not 1 skill doing the whole job.

The op, btw, must not be a barbarian or a mage, since their new skill in pvp litterally rocks

1 qustion , that clear we have skills slots problem 

i already have penetration book on, any plan to split event book to spical skills slot and make it use other slots than expert skill slots ?

only 6 slot expert  is rely low number

See it on the good side, if you pvp an op, you will deal a good dmg. Finally we will see bds skills ans not 1 skill doing the whole job.

The op, btw, must not be a barbarian or a mage, since their new skill in pvp litterally rocks

barb skill like joke 10sec effect , 30mana point , 1m CD time  : ((at 4/4))

i tested bladedancers counterstrike and now it does damage based on how much he receives. same like retribution works.

2nd the new boost at sap from 25+-% minus damage it gave to opponent reduces now 35%. i did not check how much dexterity it reduces but so far its -29.9% .

3rd. the new expert adds up to 15% cooldown at 4lvl. 1=5 2=7 3=10% i cant recall how much dexterity it boosts at each lvl. after this, im not so sure bladedancers got nerfed. with a good set and crit charms you can hamstring each 6-7 seconds. 

barb skill like joke 10sec effect , 30mana point , 1m CD time : ((at 4/4))

Still you can resist some skills. It's op as hell ^_^

Idk y counter damage decreased too much with 45sec CD. 2changes in an update... could u admin ppl guide me, r those bds too much op than all charecters really? , u ppl better to remove counter attack expert than using nd the new expert is worst ever no use full

Bd players are going to complain a lot (sorry but it's including me too).

The nerf was just too big guys. Comparing our damaging abilities to rogues damaging ability it's just a joke now :3

Lucky that I have a druid too :/

Anyways, let's see how it's going to work out in future. I'm a bit disappointed

Don't you think BD's ruled the game a bit too long? And about the counter, i don't think is normal to hit a bd 300 and got countered 2000 do you? This is hoe counter should work: reflect with 50% chance half of damage you receive... The nerf is more than welcome on bds, and it could of been worse (should of but...) anyway the druids will be op as always so no reason to complain ;) Edited by skizoskilz

I don't see any good side. Let's take a +10 rogue who uses stealth and strikes me with a 1k hit, with a little little chance and if cs is not on cd, i can counter and it would hit him 500dmg if he hadn't about 5k defense .-.

What the hell is the good side of that?

A +9/10 rogue could kill me in the time when my cs in cd and not even activated lel.

And in dungeon vs adds its seeeeriously useless when it his 100 damage every 10 hits

i tested bladedancers counterstrike and now it does damage based on how much he receives. same like retribution works.

2nd the new boost at sap from 25+-% minus damage it gave to opponent reduces now 35%. i did not check how much dexterity it reduces but so far its -29.9% .

3rd. the new expert adds up to 15% cooldown at 4lvl. 1=5 2=7 3=10% i cant recall how much dexterity it boosts at each lvl. after this, im not so sure bladedancers got nerfed. with a good set and crit charms you can hamstring each 6-7 seconds.

Someone who uses skills. Although I hate some bds mechanics, It's interesting your "recension"

Don't you think BD's ruled the game a bit too long? The nerf is more than welcome on bds, and it could of been worse (should of but...) anyway the druids will be op as always so no reason to complain ;)

I said a nerf on bds was okay *scared*

Another trash skill for Paladin. I don't think Paladins can get any trasher. Trashest class.

*preparing for a new rant*

Edited by Gladiator

I said a nerf on bds was okay *scared*

Well yes but tell me honestly: do you think is normal to hit 300 (or even worse from 50/60 hp from pool or life exhaust) and countered 2k+ as a cloth armor user u don't have so much def, so if u got luck and cs will crit too u pretty much ucked up in 2 counters...

maybe you playing as a healer u don't feel so much a counter u can crit heal etc, but as a wl if u got caught ure dead like 0 chances of surviving...

Edited by skizoskilz

you all know that this was the first day of the T-E-S-T server right? it was a first view of mechanics and changes. 

personally the two things i disliked about the new skills are that necro boosts physical damage %, and that priest's expert is pretty much useless like all so far. 

Time will tell what will change and what will make it to the live version.

I don't see any good side. Let's take a +10 rogue who uses stealth and strikes me with a 1k hit, with a little little chance and if cs is not on cd, i can counter and it would hit him 500dmg if he hadn't about 5k defense .-.

What the hell is the good side of that?

A +9/10 rogue could kill me in the time when my cs in cd and not even activated lel.

And in dungeon vs adds its seeeeriously useless when it his 100 damage every 10 hits

See? That's exactly what I was talking about. You and all your friends bds ( lots of them at least ) relied on cs power only. Nerf it and suddenly everyone goes in panic. In my opinion this will help many ops to use stats instead of extreme strenght. It was needed and half players complained about it. You are still a Heavy Armour user with 1000 dmg more. A combo causes still a lot of problems to players.

Edit: I'm sorry if I seem rude, I'm just trying to have a confrontation with your ( everyone ) point of view.

Edited by Higgings

Rogue "Absolute Reflexes" is like forcing u to go Dodge Build :D ahahaha

But still i like the old "Absolute Reflexes" better than now :(

Edited by Kelvzs

Well yes but tell me honestly: do you think is normal to hit 300 (or even worse from 50/60 hp from pool or life exhaust) and countered 2k+ as a cloth armor user u don't have so much def, so if u got luck and cs will crit too u pretty much ucked up in 2 counters...

No that's why I said a nerf was okay, but a nerf that basically makes all bds feeling lkee dropping the ski? Same with power of blades, I know a few and myself who really don't know which skills to use and which to drop because they all seem equally to be rubbish now, in a way

BD was completely BROKEN. Now he is balanced, all people crying are those who play without using the brain and want to win the game using 2 skills (hamstring and counterstrike).

Exactly, All BD's with +10 Fero Axe, +10 Arena Armor, u don't even need brain to play it, just press Counterstrike > Hamstring > Flash Strike > Sonic Boom and deal 5-6k DMG instant.. Now they BALANCED, let's see how the Smart player play 8)

Another trash skill for Paladin. I don't think Paladins can get any trasher. Trashest class.

*preparing for a new rant*

You should see rouges :rofl:

Poison now is 1 use ref got totally missed up and now requires new build and new gear for ppl who don't use dodge sets and new skill is crap add 40+ dmg point from 530+ and last 10 sec only even rage is better btw 10 sec 4/4

I have another question. When players lets say +7 mayby +8 can do Technopolis dungeon? Never? Ty ^^

My BD is +8 and still manage to get through Hero Techno in one stam.

You should see rouges :rofl:

Poison now is 1 use ref got totally missed up and now requires new build and new gear for ppl who don't use dodge sets and new skill is crap add 40+ dmg point from 530+ and last 10 sec only even rage is better btw 10 sec 4/4

Rogue new skill at 4/4 decreased enemy def 1,2k.. i try with a player with a 3,5k def, and after i use skill his def decreased 1,2k

But it last very fast.. So i don't think its worth to put points in it.. and the damage is low :!

Btw about poison i hope its bugged,, and not nerfed like that

Edited by Kelvzs

Counter was broken in tecno/kronus DG top

With enough life steal, CS 4/4 made bd self-healing tanks

and this is why the next expert skill for blade dancer will be heal/recover :crazy:

and this is why the next expert skill for blade dancer will be heal/recover :crazy:

So all Elfs now will quit BD, and Mage is the most populated class now? 

Mage was the rarest class now, and wow its suddenly boom to be the most populated class:D

By the way, why people only talk about BD's and Rogue's.. 

Where the sound of Rangers :P
I heard they got a good stun skill

Edited by Kelvzs

you all know that this was the first day of the T-E-S-T server right? it was a first view of mechanics and changes. 

personally the two things i disliked about the new skills are that necro boosts physical damage %, and that priest's expert is pretty much useless like all so far. 

Time will tell what will change and what will make it to the live version.

what? how do you dislike this? it makes necro an even better party damage/defense supporter, this is perfectly fair.

1 thing: BDs never worried about unbalance all this time. If u think this is too much unbalaced you may create dozens of topics, send screenshots, "crying" about that or deal with it and wait next uptade and maybe they correct (IF there is some technical error in fact) as we all have done so far  :good:

Nah no need to cry about it :)

It is the way it is now, just saying I'm unhappy but eventually I will get used to it ;)

what? how do you dislike this? it makes necro an even better party damage/defense supporter, this is perfectly fair.

necro has an expert that gives ONLY physical damage. necro use magic damage. it is useless for all casters in party. maybe you never invite shaman and warlock.

Edited by REAPER

Rogue changes (approx stats):

Poison is applied just once (but can poison 4 targets with 1 ricochet)

New Reflex adds 10-14-18-20% dodge and atk speed (for 5-15 sec after each dodge)

New skill hits 200-350 and reduces def by 2-4% for 5-10 sec