[2016.09.13] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview

Peter_Munk

Looks like download links are working only for Russians

why do u lie? I suggest you try downloading the Russian link before speaking. Well, anyway It looks the problem has been fixed  :)

Links to the test server:

Android http://files.warspear-online.com/client/warspear-release.apk

PC http://files.warspear-online.com/client/warspear.exe

500 mcoins, 200k gold and 5 books of oblivion were added for the test.

UPD there is a lot of problems with it now, I'll inform you as soon as everything is fixed. Sorry for the delay. :(

Paladin's skill isn't working. It shows "no icon" and no effect when used.

Necromancer new skill has the following bugs:

No icon is show while the effect is active.

Description of the skill is wrong.

The skills is increasing my attack but is DECREASING attack of people on my party instead of increasing it.

Tested on Android version, english language and the level of the skill was 3.

Edited by nabnecro

mage skill isnt working as it should. and i see that it can be use to ally too. This skill can cover any class from being stun.  :shok: Mage is becoming a support class now, first dragon eyes that can gives mana and now this.

Edited by Mrewan

SHAMAN SKILL not do that.... at mal lvl 4/4 "only"580hp heal 

Where is Full HP...

Full HP + increased for a period of time.

And no skill icon 

Edited by Logrimy

Any chance to be on for like 5/6 more hours?

Not planning to stay at work for the whole night, sorry.

But there probably will be several more episodes of testing before the release. :)

Not planning to stay at work for the whole night, sorry.

But there probably will be several more episodes of testing before the release. :)

Can I hug you? :[ The thing is i'm at work atm and idk if the test server will be on when I reach home, but ty for giving me a hope :)

I glad necro now dont have to stop walking while using healing / shield

THANKS DEVS FINALLY

I glad that rogue can use poison then throw knife, and target getting poisoned

THANKS DEVS AWESOME

And waiting on real server for you to gift me book oblivion :good: THANKS. good test server. tried few kinds of skill builds

Edited by Yoaraiame Kotowaru

Thanks for the test servers. I decided I'm changing my skill build. I've Litterally fallen in love with the new skill for dk :blush:

I've also seen that there was 1 skill slot aailable ( 7 instead of 6 ). Are we getting it in normal servers too? I would dislike to change some skills :

Edited by Higgings

Sweet daria, what can you tell us about this? I saw it and can't help but wonder..

this is actually something that can power up your skills, we'll provide all the details in further announcements

Thx devs for another useless shaman skill this is most useless i ever seen in game from 3700hp i get to ~4300 at 4/4 then i need heal up myself to get full hp bonus LOL 4800 no matter how much hp you have you heal around 600 and giving you empte hp bar u must heal up yourself loool :crazy: and this skill even on 4/4 has 120sec cooldown explain me where this skill is useful. :clapping:

R0land are you adding some expert skill slots in the Skill section?

Btw, I've found that the skill of dk misses of Description, name and Icon of activation. But I think it will be just a matter of time. No bugs found there, atm

Bd players are going to complain a lot (sorry but it's including me too).

The nerf was just too big guys. Comparing our damaging abilities to rogues damaging ability it's just a joke now :3

Lucky that I have a druid too :/

Anyways, let's see how it's going to work out in future. I'm a bit disappointed

The nerf was just too big guys. Comparing our damaging abilities to rogues damaging ability it's just a joke now :3

oh boy. Ooooooh boy

R0land are you adding some expert skill slots in the Skill section?

Btw, I've found that the skill of dk misses of Description, name and Icon of activation. But I think it will be just a matter of time. No bugs found there, atm

Yep, 7 expert skills, thus, 7 slots for them.

As for the missing skill description and other, it's for the test server only, that's right.

what dmging ability you talk about? you deal the same dmg from all skill just counter nerfed and cry? lol look your race bonus and passive dmg up vs rogue bonus and compare how much bd has more def than rog because able to use tank eq lol.