[2016.09.13] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview

Peter_Munk

The links to the test server will be available at 14:00 CEST tomorrow, I'll post them here as well. :)

:o One thing Roland never did.

Os links para o servidor de teste estará disponível às 14:00 CEST amanhã, eu vou postá-los aqui também. :)

R0land never did it, thank you for notice.  :give_rose: 

It is really a good skill for necro, i have my conection on lv max, so for me this new skill is nice, but, playing as a necro is still hard i see another players on the class losing their place on tower just because shield fall to much fast and heal is not that great, sometimes i feel as i am a support for the main healer (shaman) and this is not so nice.

my wish is that a could save all my partners at  the same time with my zombie skills   :wub:  

sorry for bad english still learning  :ph34r: 

playing as a necro is still hard... sometimes i feel as i am a support for the main healer (shaman) and this is not so nice.

my wish is that a could save all my partners at the same time with my zombie skills :wub:

sorry for bad english still learning :ph34r:

I understand necro is in the healer class and may not be as good as a shaman there but you have to consider necro as a support class. Necro not only heals but has great damage support. Shaman doesn't support towards damage like a necro does .

sorry for bad english still learning  :ph34r: 

se o inglês falhar, pode usar o PT sem problemas ^_^

I understand necro is in the healer class and may not be as good as a shaman there but you have to consider necro as a support class. Necro not only heals but has great damage support. Shaman doesn't support towards damage like a necro does .

Shaman is a great supporter since you make a build for this purpose, as well as I've already seen necromancer being monster in PvP. No judgement, the only statement that I have about it is that depends on the build and quality of the player with the class.

Links to the test server:

Android http://files.warspear-online.com/client/warspear-release.apk
PC http://files.warspear-online.com/client/warspear.exe

500 mcoins, 200k gold and 5 books of oblivion were added for the test.

UPD there is a lot of problems with it now, I'll inform you as soon as everything is fixed. Sorry for the delay. :(

I'm having problems on installing it on my android device. Should I uninstall the App before installing the apk version?

google translator detected

Absolutely! I translate a lot of stuff by Google translator for 2 languages, for the official website as well. idk how Aigrind's official translators never realized  :)