[2016.09.13] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview

Peter_Munk

well atleast shaman get the better version of secret links that can heal himself, and necro, im sure it works like priest's aura. Legion skill is complete.

Why do people always complain about bds? You clearly don't know a freaking thing. All you think is about skill wise and not in stats wise, but in reality, rogues are far better than bds if you know how to use them properly. Everything has to do with stats, A dodge/cooldown rogue can easily defeat bd if all bds attacks get dodged,. Even a cooldown shaman can beat a bd, and cd lock can beat a bd, a lvl 28 dk can fully stun a bd without bd being able to use a skill once, a barb can easily beat a bd if u set up ur skills wisely and have decent cooldown, Not every bd will be strong. Stop whining about bd being the most strongest.

if u played ranger u would know . this skill is very much usefull against dk barb and pala ,lets just say all melee class

Edited by rakshith

Why do people always complain about bds? You clearly don't know a freaking thing. All you think is about skill wise and not in stats wise, but in reality, rogues are far better than bds if you know how to use them properly. Everything has to do with stats, A dodge/cooldown rogue can easily defeat bd if all bds attacks get dodged,. Even a cooldown shaman can beat a bd, and cd lock can beat a bd, a lvl 28 dk can fully stun a bd without bd being able to use a skill once, a barb can easily beat a bd if u set up ur skills wisely and have decent cooldown, Not every bd will be strong. Stop whining about bd being the most strongest.

Ya.... all true if it wasn't for counterstrike. There's no point on stunning a bd if Counter still bother ppl in pvp. But I want to see what changes will there be for it.

Stop complaining about bd's skills each character have different skills nd useful.

If I want to say , what about Rouge's invisible skill? Nd 3 or 4hits dodges. only rouge can kill any character bcz rouge can play hide nd seek.

Warlocks more stuns now another stun it's hard to kill warlock from any character.

Dk more stuns nd barb also grate with CD nd shamans too. Ofc elfs skills r op too Druid stuns op , bd counter op nd ranger can be killed by others easily in PvP . Priest nd nicro also good . So we have options to choose grate character everything is going good. Don't say Rouge's skills r op nd bd skills r op nd druid stuns r op nd warlocks stuns r crazy nd dks stuns well bla blaaaa blaaaa , Play Ur play ,don't think about other characters think about ur charecter nd make them good =-O

When+i+veteran+game+meets+a+noob+if+you+

First post and now you are pro? You clearly don't have a clue or you are a bd in hiding. I've seen casters die kiting a bd just from counter. Caster hits 350 and counter 1300  :facepalm:  Face it, bd needs a nerf and will get one  :P

Stop complaining about bd's skills each character have different skills nd useful.

If I want to say , what about Rouge's invisible skill? Nd 3 or 4hits dodges. only rouge can kill any character bcz rouge can play hide nd seek.

Rogue Absolute Reflexes doens't Dodge Skills !! Only AUTO-ATTACK / DOTS (Like Hamstring Dots) !! and if u use Retribution Runes, they become so useless !! and why Retribution Rune also trigger Counterstrike from BD? so Damage Reflect from Rune of Retribution also count as 1 ATK to BD? So everytime BD ATK u they have 1 chance to Counter u cause that Retribution Rune trigger CounterStrike !! LOL

Edited by Kelvzs

Let Me Name whats wrong with this update. First Bds are commenting Trying to make it so there account isnt nerfed and if you say a real oppinion i get banned. So Julie That guy with a cus name in his User name and making more Degrading to a entire community and you love his oppinion but as soon as i post something in another topic u ban me cus i disagree with you? Thought you were better then that your become a Nazi Mod and its disgusting if u were in the pvpcave more id waste mcoins killing you for fun.

On a Higher note besides the Corruption Inside the Forum. Shamans Earthqauke is useless make it 5x5 Till it is useful or unleast till u fix disposition bug cus im getting sick of logging out mid pvp TO fix the bug then getting raped by blade dancers and druids.

Not one person here should complain about rogues. There a glass cannon After they hit you for 1.5k First hit if u DECENTLY AMPED u will kill in seconds my +9 Rogue kills itself against blade dancer.

I was using my arena set and decided to gank a bd lv28 with NO WEAPONS

Honestly he killed me with his Fist and Counterstrike and Thats not op? Oh hey i cant even kill a naked bd bd needs another cd and buff skill whooptie do

Druids next Complaint Like wow lets make a class that is unbeatable to every class but bd cus they perma stun devs need to realize Druids are invincible if high amped with A Cd set. ive pvped +5 druid and i lose in arena they just run till they spam secret link and kite and stun till they win at all levels 20 and above..... So ya As julie Said druid Invincible but somehow weak? Looks to me she just wants only HER classes to be op someones forum powers got to her head. Shes never played as a shaman or any Mc class for that manner. and even though my shaman same amp as julies druid and bd and higher stats guess what i still get toasted by her in pvp and arena.

I agree with Lallous Aoe stun nerf i think max should hold is 3 and qauke should be returned to 5x5 that way it works litterally same way nothing changes but its easier to use.... so whats the problem of fixing a skill that doesnt work in the first place.

Rangers well needed this update A stun and dmg skill might level the playing field... still think they need a defence or dodge skill.... But hopefully at 1 it stuns last long and dmg is above ur reg hit cus flame arrow isnt if u account direct hit and not Dps

Mage and Barb buff seem op but these were to underrated classes just mages are gona be ridiculious in war sitautions and invincible is all im worried about 6 sec non stun debuff teleport into a army and with area dmg kills everyone then reloads and goes for flag = 10 mages win War.

Rogue skill needs to have as much Damage at 1 AS merc as one it shoouldnt be like flurry of steel cus that skill garbage .

Ricochet is okay for just dg i think it and flurry should be plausable to be used in stealth.

Guess thats it but dont get it twisted i want all classes to be fair and i support what u do and im happy you Put through my agression suggestion i made like a year ago i was sick of lv1s Agroing and evading bosses .

Someone give this guy an oscar please! If u see me in game ask me 5k, i'll give you! (Skizoskilz/afatoldman)

I'd like to see ur ass pvping a +9 bd, playing as a wl, u will get hit only by counter 1500, as u have max 4k hp, 2xcounter and 1x hit and RIP, so please newbie next time when you open your mouth please don't say anything is the smartest thing u can say.

Lock can simply permastun till counter runs out and then start attacking. I don't understand why people don't wait for counter to end instead of just rushing in a killing themselves

Lock can simply permastun till counter runs out and then start attacking. I don't understand why people don't wait for counter to end instead of just rushing in a killing themselves

Stuns which wont make dmg are 2 only. If you mean running till countet ends, that won't be called PvP imo

Warlocks more stuns now another stun it's hard to kill warlock from any character.

Dk more stuns nd barb also grate with CD nd shamans too. Ofc elfs skills r op too Druid stuns op , bd counter op nd ranger can be killed by others easily in PvP . Priest nd nicro also good . So we have options to choose grate character everything is going good. Don't say Rouge's skills r op nd bd skills r op nd druid stuns r op nd warlocks stuns r crazy nd dks stuns well bla blaaaa blaaaa , Play Ur play ,don't think about other characters think about ur charecter nd make them good =-O[/quote don't compare rogue stealth with bd counter...stealth is a basic skill and its not that op like counter...and dont forget they removed rogue jump crit..they should do the same about counter

Stuns which wont make dmg are 2 only. If you mean running till countet ends, that won't be called PvP imo

well it may not be called pvp but it will be called winning, which is what these people crying want isnt it? xd they arent trying hard enough it seems

It's obvious devs love elf side...they allways "develop" something to counter mc skills...like they did with rogue dodge passive and barb skin...and everyone knows what i'm saying its true

well it may not be called pvp but it will be called winning, which is what these people crying want isnt it? xd they arent trying hard enough it seems

Heh idk what's worse then. If winning by running or hearing a future bd crying on your pm :rofl:

4/4 counter is kinda never ending . bfre skill gets over the CD time of counter already over so u can use it bfre it end .

4/4 counter is kinda never ending . bfre skill gets over the CD time of counter already over so u can use it bfre it end .

And imagine with the new skill, cd reduction...

to all bladedancer haters, i have to say this. You all complain about how the counter is always active. None of you, and i say NONE did read the part when from 50% chance of activation (dot dmg trigger included) now it is at 40% and dot dmg does not trigger it. barb bleed, rogues poison, druids insect swarm, warlocks pool, rangers fire arrow, necromancers poison, deathknights death call, mages blazing ground, paladins foj + purifying combo, and at last the most hated by all: bladedancers hamstring. All those used to trigger counter.  I guess you want it back the old way. cause few extra seconds of active skill when you go with +3 armor vs +10 bd are those that make you die. 

where is the changelog? or post that talks about the nerfs..people are saying cs getting nerfed and stuff

anyone have a link? or are they rumours

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/54838-20160914found it all here

Edited by REAPER

This preview says nothing about class fixes, please, save you efforts untill release, there is a lot interesting stuff.

Skill fix? I honestly didn't read about any skill fix in the announcement. Maybe the preview will include the changelog? Sorry if this was already answered.

He meant there will be 

Reaper idk where you did read it, but Deatg Call activates counterstrike. I can assure you.

Also, yes, 40% activation now, but basicall6 became a passive skill, so if maths ain't an opinion, theres 40% of probability of activation and 30 secs of time where it's possible a cs attack....

death call is supposed to be dot dmg. maybe bug. but the way i see it, you have 60% chance of not getting a hit when you attack a bd. before each dmg on bd was 50-50 of you to die. specially if you rushed and used 2-3 skills in row

It finally happened, Blade Dancer finally got the deserved nerf.

Now power of blades only affects normal attack (like the description says) and counter strike does less damage + has more cooldown.

I wonder why it took so long to fix it?

It finally happened, Blade Dancer finally got the deserved nerf.

Now power of blades only affects normal attack (like the description says) and counter strike does less damage + has more cooldown.

I wonder why it took so long to fix it?

twisted story, bd now sudden reach 40% cooldown with new expert, counter will still be 24/7 active, and now can spam you x3 hamstring and all other skills. 

Maybe stop complaining and be grateful they didn't nerf Healing Totem. 

I prefer they reduce heal totem and up druid cd.....i never complain about nerf of totem, i think you don't read my post.

Edited by Logrimy