[2016.09.13] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview

Peter_Munk

does warlock skill "withering" increase attack delays(make the enemy attack very slowly) for the enemy aswell??? since it does slow down movement speed........

(pls say yes....)

Dude I'm not complaining about Druids, all I wanted to say with my previous post was that for example if you are a rogue and pvping a OPBD you will find it op, but if you switch classes and play the same OPBD vs the same rogue, you will find that rogue OP.

I hope anyone could understand my logic this time? Except Peter because he has already proved that he is smart :P

Simply.... you can't complain for Druid n BD....both Op complete class

how hp can work against OPs + fulls stum classes (basically all classes now)? this needs to be a decent percentage which could be used several time during PvP, or it will work as the "last wish" of barbarians, a skill for when you're already doomed to die -.-

There are no final numbers yet, sadly :( As for now - vanilla character (28 lvl, no equipment, 69 mag. damage, 1st level of skill) gives around 300 bonus hp. 

Flurry 4/4 does 60% dmg every 4 sec. With enough mana regen rogue > bd dps

Proof is rogues always steal aggro from bd at event bosses (Wickedora)

What's the point on spending skill points into this skill 60% dmg at 4/4 with 4s Cooldown, when your Auto Atk Deal more than that Skill..

Btw stealing boss is depend on how much dmg u deal, with my rogue 42,7% critical, i can stole agro from most damagers.. (For now, Idk after update)

Edited by Kelvzs

and she still thinking druid is overpowered even she is a firstborn player too (a bd) but no devs noticed it

SORRYFORCAPSBUTWHATTHEHELLITWASJUSTANEXAMPLEPLEASESTOPIT :facepalm:

DRUIDS ARE NOT OP

Dude I'm not complaining about Druids, all I wanted to say with my previous post was that for example if you are a rogue and pvping a OPBD you will find it op, but if you switch classes and play the same OPBD vs the same rogue, you will find that rogue OP.

I hope anyone could understand my logic this time? Except Peter because he has already proved that he is smart :P

Again, check elasiri vs hassn. Hassn its barb but we can say he is over powered. Even thesamurai, top druid in arena says bds are better than druids. Compare skills dude. Just need to read what skills has bd as "tank" amd rogue as "dps" or druid as "healer"

u saying this and you have op rogue or not? have you tried fight againts op bd with your rogue or not?

how long you play bd in a day? how long you play rogue in a day? if you spent more time in bd in 1 day it mean your self agree that bd is worth to play more than a rogue much in your day.

if you dont have a rogue like your example it doesnt works because you are one of them who play firstborn char which dont know how the feel being a Legion side

Simply.... you can't complain for Druid n BD....both Op complete class

I'm playing both classes and each time I'm on my BD and facing Druids I'm thinking Druids are strong and as well each time when I'm on my Druid and facing a BD I'm thinking BDs are op....is it clear now? That's how it's like between all classes, all the classes you have to face on your character are OP because you just aren't able to beat everyone, you can't beat one of the class --> DEVS PLEASE NERF IT'S OP CLASS *whine whine*

Sorry for being rude, but it's the way it is. I'm also not happy about some classes but come one seriously, there is more than ONE WAY to enjoy a game and there will always be negative and positive sides

I'm playing both classes and each time I'm on my BD and facing Druids I'm thinking Druids are strong and as well each time when I'm on my Druid and facing a BD I'm thinking BDs are op....is it clear now? That's how it's like between all classes, all the classes you have to face on your character are OP because you just aren't able to beat everyone, you can't beat one of the class --> DEVS PLEASE NERF IT'S OP CLASS *whine whine*

Sorry for being rude, but it's the way it is. I'm also not happy about some classes but come one seriously, there is more than ONE WAY to enjoy a game and there will always be negative and positive sides

You play in only 1 side your logic doesnt works

You play in only 1 side your logic doesnt works

My ever first classes on Warspear were DK, Necro and Wlock. Anything else you wanna say?-.-

Ofc u ddnt used them in pvp right now against druids or bds

No why would I? I pvped on Priest Druid BD...there is no difference if I pvp a Druid or BD with a Priest/Shaman/Necro/Rogue etc. because in all cases the "problem classes" are bd and druid.

Poor kids didn't get over powered legion skills :( awww so sad. Almost as IF THEY ARE USELESS?! Like holy **** praise the god you have to use your brain to make them effective this time. Seriously I play rogue/wlock - & BD. I melt bds on my rogue regularly (gear isn't even that amped) gouge is a GOD DAMN STUN. Yea no DoT damage but you're a freaking DMG CLASS. Seriously . Rogues>bd in so many ways. But yet... you guys still complain ?? This community is pathetic sometimes.

pls nerf druid , my bd cant kill druid :blush: ;p

Oh Sai! Your BD is OP (quoting 75% of forum members). Shush you! Don't speak :3

Edited by Julie

N8XQR84.jpg

This will be a hell of an Update

Main question, when the Servers are up xD i knowbthere exists a topic about Server times but pls busy work work work

Poor kids didn't get over powered legion skills :( awww so sad. Almost as IF THEY ARE USELESS?! Like holy **** praise the god you have to use your brain to make them effective this time. Seriously I play rogue/wlock - & BD. I melt bds on my rogue regularly (gear isn't even that amped) gouge is a GOD DAMN STUN. Yea no DoT damage but you're a freaking DMG CLASS. Seriously . Rogues>bd in so many ways. But yet... you guys still complain ?? This community is pathetic sometimes.

You know, between all nice forum members you are reaaally awesome :D at least your opinion.

LISTEN TO THIS ONE PLEASE