[2016.09.13] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview

Peter_Munk

ed6ff20c-5a28-4aad-b2d5-c5083a6b243e.jpg

its a fact sir peter

like what i said you should play another class and try compare with firstborn classes in all situation.

Dungeons,seals,2x2,5x5,boss raid,anything...

and try check youtube too... there soo many proves that druid and bds are overpowered...

Peter, no sense this pic. As i said, priests got their stun, druids got ANOTHER HEAL, amd Bds thats DOESNT NEED DMG will get DPS SKILL. Rangers will kite easy now, mages gonna prevent cc better, palas gonna be more tanky. But shamans will not get their asled stun. Warlocks will not get their pseudo heal. Necros still suiciding using their max hp in most of their skills. Dks doesnt need a lot mdmg, palas has better mdmg skills than dks has. And barbs has chance to stun, amd less dmg than bds (check elasiri vs hassn and will see)

I have a solution

G I T G U D 

Peter, no sense this pic. As i said, priests got their stun, druids got ANOTHER HEAL, amd Bds thats DOESNT NEED DMG will get DPS SKILL. Rangers will kite easy now, mages gonna prevent cc better, palas gonna be more tanky. But shamans will not get their asled stun. Warlocks will not get their pseudo heal. Necros still suiciding using their max hp in most of their skills. Dks doesnt need a lot mdmg, palas has better mdmg skills than dks has. And barbs has chance to stun, amd less dmg than bds (check elasiri vs hassn and will see)

There is a conversation on russian forum saying the exact things about OP Legion skills. You guys need to hang out more.

People, listen to this young lady please

are you noticed that this young girl complaining about druid like us too ?? :!

or you want we use logic like julie to play bd?

wew told you guys secret messages from devs is "play bd or gtfo from the game"

But the most ridiculous thing is that BD can have more dodge than Rogue. That should be fixed immediately.

Would a developer agree with this?

Bds has hamstring, not a pure stun. It has 2 yards and aslo disable u to use skills, while it grtting bleed dot, 300-400dmg 3-4 times.

They said old skills got fixed/balanced too, let's see

I wish hamstring = melee and dodgeable (like gouge) and/or no dot

Edited by Ninja

All these noobs crying about bd... Must be mc lol.. Let me just break reality to you guys.. Rogue have the highest dps/burst in game. & now not too mention Rogues new skill. Will lower BD defense gradually.. (Open combo with this if you have any amounts of brain) will MELT bd health.. Are you guys seriously that childish that you have to blame this on balance? no. Sorry. They just made rogues BALANCED. You can't walk around with +7 gear feeling like allah. If you have no sense of skill, then rogue isn't for you. Oh btw. READ the announcement before you all go into baby mode whining. Rogues new skill is extremely freaking effective, and if you think otherwise GTFO you're just a baby who didn't get the correct food fed to him.

Druid 4 stun 4 heal skills with new but shaman is op becoz 1 stun and 3 heals . proved :)

1 stun? which skills from shaman can be called as stun? rogue still can jump and catch shaman while being eartquaked,enemy still can cast their skill while being earthquaked...

this what u call as a "stun"???

take a look how root druid n forest song druid works,,,

its a STUN

shaman dont have a stun

unlesh devs fix this earthuake to become a real stun like rogue gouge,necro nightmare,warlock circle,barb charge,dk sharp shadow,bd sprint effect,mage stun,priest stun,pala stun area,and all druid stun skills *z*

Edited by maszbayy

1 stun? which skills from shaman can be called as stun? rogue still can jump and catch shaman while being earthuaked,enemy still can cast their skill while being earthquaked...

this what u call as a "stun"???

take a look how root druid n forest song druid works,,,

its a STUN

I am a shaman Myself . I say shaman op becoz datz wat they want us to think shaman op . never listen to us but favour elf's . so I say shaman :)

actually the secret message here is that crying is eternal.

It's a regular part of your time on forum and in game.

Druid 4 stun 4 heal skills with new but shaman is op becoz 1 stun and 3 heals . proved :)

Yasss please a single heal of 350hp at a 580 magical damage druid... OP

There is a conversation on russian forum saying the exact things about OP Legion skills. You guys need to hang out more.

about the skills they already have or about new ones? Coz a shaman just will be usefull in pve, if locks up that new skill for more stun, bye grimo, means bye high burst.

Rpgue get good skill? Yes, But rpgue need to be melee for use. Rogue can be stunned amd stoped easy.

Necro skill? Good, but theyvstill need to use hp in most their skills.

Dk skill? Good sinergy with dark shield

Barb skill? Meh, its good since their stun skills has chance for stun

Be happy i didn't complain about bds... 8)

So yeah... Im riding on a 75% bet that there will be a change to reserve... Can i have a confirmation yes.. Or something of the sorts?

Or shoudl i not get my hopes high?

Edited by mailliwdxb

Dude I'm not complaining about Druids, all I wanted to say with my previous post was that for example if you are a rogue and pvping a OPBD you will find it op, but if you switch classes and play the same OPBD vs the same rogue, you will find that rogue OP.

I hope anyone could understand my logic this time? Except Peter because he has already proved that he is smart :P

and she still thinking druid is overpowered even she is a firstborn player too (a bd)

and she still thinking druid is overpowered even she is a firstborn player too (a bd) but no devs noticed it

and she still thinking druid is overpowered even she is a firstborn player too (a bd) but no devs noticed it