[2016.09.13] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview

Peter_Munk

This preview says nothing about class fixes, please, save you efforts untill release, there is a lot interesting stuff.

Im talk about old pending fixes on skills, why no get eco of mc suggets of skills, please Peter, i think what if game be more balanced, more players join and no retry like happen in this times, many good players got mad and retry, so if get balanced skills game become more funny and more players join and old one back too  :good: 

normal hp with full amount?

Example: tank have 500/4500 hp....you use skill.....5500/5500hp (max hp and increased for 40sec?....idk) after 40sec tank have 2500/5500.....skill off....2500/4500

Im talk about old pending fixes on skills, why no get eco of mc suggets of skills, please Peter, i think what if game be more balanced, more players join and no retry like happen in this times, many good players got mad and retry, so if get balanced skills game become more funny and more players join and old one back too  :good:

Good players don't get mad

and good developers should know why good players mad...

players : buyer

game developers : seller

nobody will buy your stuff if u dont serve the buyers well...

atleast you should know what the buyers want

Then why most of old ppls quited? I even quited for 2 yrs but I love wl and I missed some old friends and I returned. And good players do quit.

PETER FFS

WILL MAGE/BARB SKILL BE SIMILAR TO PRIEST DEBUFF REMOVAL? OR IS IT PRIOR USE AND WILL STAY ON THE CHARACTER for 'x' seconds?

Edited by mailliwdxb

When change illumination fo paladin

these skill is trash, all paladin know and are waiting the change of these skill   :aggressive: 

I hope what the new skill for paladin reduce all damage min one 45% because the paladin is a tank, best change the paladin at support  :mega_shok:

What!!!

:mega_shok: The Dk are have awsome defence with only use dark shild, and now more defence al increse the damage  :cray:

i make 450 only one target, one dk only recibe 100 dmg and now more defence these class is inmortal  :

I hate BDs more than you do. :)

many people hate bds bruh,,,

developers always makin firstborn class char more powerfull than other...

they were making ranger are greatest one before expert skills come and now they making druid n bd unbeatable

and good developers should know why good players mad...

players : buyer

game developers : seller

nobody will buy your stuff if u dont serve the buyers well...

atleast you should know what the buyers want

Aslo, i think gms created free game for make all ppl free to play, and u can buy things woth real money in game if u want to. But support system getting all dissapointed. Why have "suggest section" if u dont wanna take ideas from there

Why make support section if all u say is same. Send an email to our support amd specify ur issues, and wait till we answer (i repeat my old phone ip was blocked for play ws while it was saying acc block, ive sent 4 messages last monrh and still ddmt reply them, so dad gift new phone)

Why u donr care less about money amd more about to players who are playing ur game?

look at all this ppl in here crying & complaining on the skills they will getting on update!damn bro look at pala's new skill & our previous skills..we r should b the one who s cmplaining n here but jst like the dev says there will still b changes in other xpert skills so we should better wait until they will release it n game

It's true Rogue deal most damage if it's compared to All Legion Class.

But if you compare Sentinel Class and Legion Class, Isn't Bladedancer deal more than Rogue?

What's the point of "Flurry of Steel" expert at rogue anyway, its deal Super Low Damage. Better change it to Passive like +Dmg on Auto Atk.. or something more useful :P "Ricochet" is good already.

Flurry 4/4 does 60% dmg every 4 sec. With enough mana regen rogue > bd dps

Proof is rogues always steal aggro from bd at event bosses (Wickedora)

PETER FFS

WILL MAGE/BARB SKILL BE SIMILAR TO PRIEST DEBUFF REMOVAL? OR IS IT PRIOR USE AND WILL STAY ON THE CHARACTER for 'x' seconds?

IT PRIOR USE AND WILL STAY ON THE CHARACTER for 'x' seconds

Actuallyyyyy..I hate bds too. But only when I'm playing on my druid or priest. When I'm playing on my bd vs other classes, even Druids, I think my bd is too weak and Druids are op as hell with their stuns :blush:

Get that logic :3

look at all this ppl in here crying & complaining on the skills they will getting on update!damn bro look at pala's new skill & our previous skills..we r should b the one who s cmplaining n here but jst like the dev says there will still b changes in other xpert skills so we should better wait until they will release it n game

So, u say look ppl crying and complain about skills, but after it u talk about pala skills (im 100% sure u r pala) and thts not cry or complain? We talking about balance, not about skills

We have so many parameters in the game and so many different fighting conditions, I really see no point of comparing BD and Rogue just plainly as they are. If there are situations where BD can deal more damage under some conditions it still means absolutely nothing in terms of balance.

BD can have 1500 dmg with Ferocity + Power of Blades. Then they have 4 good dmg skills and one of them can hit multiple targets at the same time.

Rogue can't have that high dmg and has only 3 good dmg skills. I would call BD a better damager.

But the most ridiculous thing is that BD can have more dodge than Rogue. That should be fixed immediately.

Rogue needs a stun or a new dodging skill.

Actuallyyyyy..I hate bds too. But only when I'm playing on my druid or priest. When I'm playing on my bd vs other classes, even Druids, I think my bd is too weak and Druids are op as hell with their stuns :blush:

Get that logic :3

People, listen to this young lady please

pls. confirm something will be done about bloody tribite at least? the energy drain is extremely pathetic >_<.>

I kill every bd I see on sight, pvp cave or not.

Edited by boiz

ed6ff20c-5a28-4aad-b2d5-c5083a6b243e.jpg

Peter, no sense this pic. As i said, priests got their stun, druids got ANOTHER HEAL, amd Bds thats DOESNT NEED DMG will get DPS SKILL. Rangers will kite easy now, mages gonna prevent cc better, palas gonna be more tanky. But shamans will not get their asled stun. Warlocks will not get their pseudo heal. Necros still suiciding using their max hp in most of their skills. Dks doesnt need a lot mdmg, palas has better mdmg skills than dks has. And barbs has chance to stun, amd less dmg than bds (check elasiri vs hassn and will see)

BD pode ter 1500 dmg com Ferocidade + Power of Blades. Então eles têm 4 boas habilidades DMG e um deles pode acertar vários alvos ao mesmo tempo.

Vampira não pode ter essa alta dmg e tem apenas 3 boa capacidade de DMG. Eu chamaria BD uma damager melhor.

Mas a coisa mais ridícula é que BD pode ter mais esquiva do que desonesto. Isso deve ser corrigido imediatamente.

Ladino precisa de um atordoamento ou uma nova habilidade esquiva.

No more hopes +1 stun in rogues.

And bds + dmg to rogue this light. 

Bd no is tank 

Bd = dmg. 

People, listen to this young lady please

I always find it hilarious, we have some strong locks in our guild who frequently spam arena with other members, and during this these said members always praise locks and say locks are a wonderful class, until they have to play against other locks, and suddenly it's "man locks are the worst" "stupid locks" ömg i hate locks"

It's basically the same thing xD people are crazy sometimes smh

Hahha lol shman 3 heal

correcting; how hp can help against OP/full stun classes (basically all classes now)? it needs to be a decent percentage which could be used several time during PvP, or this will remind the "last wish" of barbarians, "a skill for when you're already doomed to die" -.-

Edited by Majestrix