[2016.09.13] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview

Peter_Munk

Silence ismt an stun, i kmow right. But u dont understanding me. Example: that new skill for locks says it may stun if pool dot working. Means, u will get stunned? U will get slowed by that skill?

Hex its not an stun, but still cc, coz csnt do skills. So dmg will wprk, but what about silence?

Imagine we are using stun crystal. It gonna stun? It wont?

I dont know what is included in skill fixes but i wana suggest 1 overall simple thing that will make war fair for both factions

All aoe active spells that effects enemies stun,debuff,disable,silence,heal make them 6players max effected

From banner to warlock stun circle to heal totem to druid tornado to fetter to priest aoe heal/debuff...

Maybe some of these already are 6players max effected but majority isnt

Its funny how a lvl6 warlock can stop an army of elfs for few seconds its not an expert skill so u can make an army of low lvl warlocks (not only warlock, many other aoe elf and mc side)

Can join warcry and combat fury in same skill like new dk skill :blush: please .....

Fix stuns of barbarian please .. no only "random" stun on charge and shield strike... that is really bad "random" excuse

Guys before talk we must see the fix of old skill.... 

For new skill of shaman: If a tank have 2000/5000 hp....and i use skill, what happen? 2000/5500 or 5500/5500 (full hp and hp increased)?

Full HP + increased for a period of time.

They can't be used while you are already stunned. Only before. But they work again other negative effects

Thanks.

About the aggression system: So basically, the only way now to get the boss's agro is dealing damage during the agro effect? And all players have a chance to be the one who gets targeted by dealing the most damage(and heal? Did I understand correctly?) during that time? If so, after the effect is gone, the one with the most damage will keep tanking until another agro skill is casted on the boss and then there will be a new "competition" for the highest damage to be the next tanker?

So basically the agro skills won't instantly attract the boss anymore, and the player will have to deal more damage than others to tank?

I dont know what is included in skill fixes but i wana suggest 1 overall simple thing that will make war fair for both factions

All aoe active spells that effects enemies stun,debuff,disable,silence,heal make them 6players max effected

From banner to warlock stun circle to heal totem to druid tornado to fetter to priest aoe heal/debuff...

Maybe some of these already are 6players max effected but majority isnt

Its funny how a lvl6 warlock can stop an army of elfs for few seconds its not an expert skill so u can make an army of low lvl warlocks (not only warlock, many other aoe elf and mc side)

Warlock circle dont work like that. It cant stop all if not 5/5, so 3/5 has short duration (2-3 secs) and u will can stop 3-4 elfs, not an army

Can join warcry and combat fury in same skill like new dk skill :blush: please .....

Fix stuns of barbarian please .. no only "random" stun on charge and shield strike... that is really bad "random" excuse

They wont fix xd

R0land nub dk 1v1 me

So if the barb or mage uses said skill he won't be effected by foj... Silence.. Dark circle... Panic... Blind... Shadow/meteor/Pure stun?

Sooo... Stone skin + no locks... Gg barb your time to shine :3

Everything that is not stun. I suggest you see it yourself after release

in fact stun is everything in the game n classes which have bunch of stuns is own the game like bd,druid,warlock,dk

take a look on those 4 classes,,

dk = stunner,2 dmg deal skill

warlock = stunner,survival,dmger

bd= survival buff,shield buff,stunner,dmg dealer,absolute tanker

druid = absolute healer,survival,stunner

from those stunner classes,druid n bd own the game *z*

I can see alot of talking about all the classes which is good, i also noticed one thing, when it comes to talk about bd's no dev reply :)) i wonder why? I can't wait to see the update live to see the full list of changes especially on bd, but devs for our sake: "NERF BD the omni class in game (tank-dmg-heal(lifesteal)). Ty and see you in game! :cheers:

They already deal the most damage, what are you talking about?

It's true Rogue deal most damage if it's compared to All Legion Class.

But if you compare Sentinel Class and Legion Class, Isn't Bladedancer deal more than Rogue?

What's the point of "Flurry of Steel" expert at rogue anyway, its deal Super Low Damage. Better change it to Passive like +Dmg on Auto Atk.. or something more useful :P "Ricochet" is good already.

Thanks.

About the aggression system: So basically, the only way now to get the boss's agro is dealing damage during the agro effect? And all players have a chance to be the one who gets targeted by dealing the most damage(and heal? Did I understand correctly?) during that time? If so, after the effect is gone, the one with the most damage will keep tanking until another agro skill is casted on the boss and then there will be a new "competition" for the highest damage to be the next tanker?

So basically the agro skills won't instantly attract the boss anymore, and the player will have to deal more damage than others to tank?

It's not the only way, it's the most efficient way. These skills still taunt enemies as they used to, but they also give strong agro bonus that does not fade immediately after effect is over. And yes, even healers can be targeted.

But if you compare Sentinel Class and Legion Class, Isn't Bladedancer deal more than Rogue?

What's the point of "Flurry of Steel" expert at rogue anyway, its deal Super Low Damage. Better change it to Passive like +Dmg on Auto Atk.. or something more useful :P "Ricochet" is good already.

agreeedddd

thats the point

warspear is 2 Side races game. developers should say"balance" after compare in both sides instead of compare in only 1 side

So ... at last why no nerf bd counter? always sya yes.. but update become and never happen, more stuns for druid wtf, seudo stun for lock, keep random stun on barb, better make only 1 faction.. cos always put better updates for elf side, that is not balanced update skills, never listen mc side, but if elf cry, gm make fast update for compense that, always from begin of game, all barbarian users post for fix stuns.. no more "random" cos that is really funny excuse, all other class no use "random stun", i remember too when gm nerfed quake of sham, cos elf cry alot on forums, after nerfed locks for same reason, so now again, new update = enhanced elves, nerfed mc

We have so many parameters in the game and so many different fighting conditions, I really see no point of comparing BD and Rogue just plainly as they are. If there are situations where BD can deal more damage under some conditions it still means absolutely nothing in terms of balance.

Full HP + increased for a period of time.

"for a period time" means hp amount will be back to the last hp amount before activating skill when skill effect is end? like before using skill my hp was 1000/4000 n when using skill become 5000/5000 n then when skill end my hp become 1000/4000 again?

So ... at last why no nerf bd counter? always sya yes.. but update become and never happen, more stuns for druid wtf, seudo stun for lock, keep random stun on barb, better make only 1 faction.. cos always put better updates for elf side, that is not balanced update skills, never listen mc side, but if elf cry, gm make fast update for compense that, always from begin of game, all barbarian users post for fix stuns.. no more "random" cos that is really funny excuse, all other class no use "random stun", i remember too when gm nerfed quake of sham, cos elf cry alot on forums, after nerfed locks for same reason, so now again, new update = enhanced elves, nerfed mc

This preview says nothing about class fixes, please, save you efforts untill release, there is a lot interesting stuff.

"for a period time" means hp amount will be back to the last hp amount before activating skill when skill effect is end? like before using skill my hp was 1000/4000 n when using skill become 5000/5000 n then when skill end my hp become 1000/4000 again?

No when buff finish max hp return to 4000 but instant heal when use is very good for save tanker ass

Edited by Logrimy

Now i can full combo guaranteed into hex after circle and fear. Screw you druids and priests.  :rofl:

What's up with bd getting some of the best skills tho. As if they needed anymore damage and cd buffs lol. (Not that i care since i can kite bds without getting hit but what the hell man.)

Edited by Raislin

It will get back to your normal HP when the buff is over.

This preview says nothing about class fixes, please, save you efforts untill release, there is a lot interesting stuff.

K as a Paladin, I'm having some hope, please don't disappoint as usual. :shout:

We have so many parameters in the game and so many different fighting conditions, I really see no point of comparing BD and Rogue just plainly as they are. If there are situations where BD can deal more damage under some conditions it still means absolutely nothing in terms of balance.

no point in comparing rogue and bd?

then what u means with "balance" word?

i know need unique class or system in a game but making 1 of class in game become more powerfull than the other class its soo rude... u can make unique class with different weapon style or something instead of making 1 of them (BD) become a God

I edplain u peter.

Rogues can use 2 axes, meams 40% fero

Bds can use 2 axes, means same. We can fompare it

Rogues hasnt got pure stun, gouge. It brrak if enemy get dmg, or even it can fail the skills amd waste energy for nothing

Bds has hamstring, not a pure stun. It has 2 yards and aslo disable u to use skills, while it grtting bleed dot, 300-400dmg 3-4 times. Dif: hams has more dmg in that fact (it aslp can be dodged and fail the skill, but they uave accu&dodge passive) amd has better dmg than bsrbs bleed gonna have in their life

Bds will get same extermination skills as rogue

Critical diferences: bds has coumter strike while rogue has reflexion. Refflex doesnt work against cs, and cs deals so many dmg, and can crit.

Rogues has stealth yea, but bds has rush, can unveal them and chance to stun

Bds can weild plate armors ehile rogues leather.

Sonic boom deals nice dmg being 2 yards. Rogues has 2 ranged skills that doesnt deal hard dmg.

Edited by poiofrito

We can compare them, so i doubt

It will get back to your normal HP when the buff is over.

normal hp with full amount? can u explain the detail in number? or we should waste 40k gold to find this skill is a crap? Edited by maszbayy

Necro skill sounds interesting :) .one question; If the party is attacking a boss wouldn't Dark Force have the same effect as Infection against a single target?