[2016.09.13] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview

Peter_Munk

I doubt it... Silence won't work i think

we will need create another strategy against brb and mage... they was needed it, as ranger was needed something like this new skill

R0land DK user confirmed.

he's a dk from Br- Tourmaline, his nick: Splendor :[ Edited by SplendorBR

*debuff

I mean, is this skill deal low physical damage too? like Flurry of steel, my rogue 1023 dmg, and Flurry of steel only deal 350 dmg , and/or not crit-able like Elusive jump.. but with Debuff.. Or it will deal high dmg and crit-able with debuff.

Edited by Kelvzs

dmg class = dmg.

and healer class = heal?

come on open your 4 eyes and see whats devs give on druid(healer),

they got 2x pure stun skill n and 1x slower enemy movement n all ppl in game know druid is a stunner these days

I mean, is this skill deal low physical damage too? like Flurry of steel, my rogue 1023 dmg, and Flurry of steel only deal 350 dmg , and/or not crit-able like Elusive jump.. but with Debuff.. Or it will deal high dmg and crit-able with debuff.

low damage + debuff

and healer class = heal?

they got 2x pure stun skill n and 1x slower enemy movement n all ppl in game know druid is a stunner these days

heallers and magical classes needs a way to survive... all of them now have stun

and healer class = heal?

then Bladedancers is Damager or Tanker? Cause Bladedancers deal more damage than Rogue.. and using Heavy Armor.

then Bladedancers is Damager or Tanker? Cause Bladedancers deal more damage than Rogue.. and using Heavy Armor.

i wish the devs answer this question.

and healer class = heal?

Druids: song, almost (if not, or more) same duration as necro nightmare, but in area. Root: disable 1 to use skills, water ball: nice timing eill make u not use skill, link: even 1/4 will replet ur hp and friend hp, he has another heal tho, he has a tornado. He heas pool of root, dtill can make skills but disable to move (mean, melees got it hard if havent got gap closer and ranged classes get lil hard if druid keep some distance for not be affected by their ranged skills)

low damage + debuff

:cray: Dissapointed again..

Rogue already have 2 skills low dmg (Ricochet and Flurry of Steel), which u can say "Flurry of Steel" kinda useless..

And now another "Low Damage Skill".. With Def Debuff..

I guess Rogues is not damager after all :facepalm:

heallers and magical classes needs a way to survive... all of them now have stun

Lie. Priests will get pseudo stun, but they drain ur energy easy.

Dhaman has just blind as "stun". Quake was nerfed area range, and not stun.

Locks has stuns, but if u get him by gap closer u can hurt him hard if know how.

Necros: most of their skills need ot use some max hp. Think about it again

:cray: Dissapointed again..

Rogue already have 2 skills low dmg (Ricochet and Flurry of Steel), which u can say "Flurry of Steel" kinda useless..

And now another "Low Damage Skill".. With Def Debuff..

I guess Rogues is not damager after all :facepalm:

They already deal the most damage, what are you talking about?

They already deal the most damage, what are you talking about?

They just deal burst if they were in stealth. But bds has more burst and more "def" (cs is not a def skill) than rogues without being in stealth. Amd its easy remove stealth from rogues

I aslo remember of they use shield and they are woth 5-6k def, u will deal them 0 and he will back u 2-2.5k! If counter work in crit. If not, gonna be 1.2k most times, lowering 1/4 of ur hp making u him 0 dmg

Edited by poiofrito

all class have skills to survive already not only healer

but druid as healer has pure stun without lose anything like shaman blast which increased blasted target dodge slightly,,,

having 1 pure stun is enough for healer but this druid has 2-3 stun,,, n devs keep add more stun and another heal for this lovely class(for devs).. what a lame system

Barb and Mage skills are usable during control/inable skills? Or is it like a casted shield that makes them avoid debuffs?

They can't be used while you are already stunned. Only before. But they work against other negative effects

Well, I think everyone would like your class could have high defense, high dps, 2 or 3 stuns and a cure but the fact is that developers want the players to have more than one class, who spend more logged time, were not so, there would be only 2 factions and 2 classes for each. So if you are not satisfied with your shaman who misses the stun, make a BD or druid if your paladin is not efficient, has a DK ... Finally, BD is probably the most played class, so they do not become bad under penalty of losing many players, indeed, better get used to the idea.
Clarifying, playing necro, I'm not bd. ;D 

exactly,,, these new expert skills is start ruined the classes,,,

Guys before talk we must see the fix of old skill.... 

For new skill of shaman: If a tank have 2000/5000 hp....and i use skill, what happen? 2000/5500 or 5500/5500 (full hp and hp increased)?

Everything that is not stun. I suggest you see it yourself after release

the most part of players think the silence is stun

Guys before talk we must see the fix of old skill....

For new skill of shaman: If a tank have 2000/5000 hp....and i use skill, what happen? 2000/5500 or 5500/5500 (full hp and hp increased)?

isnt a heal skill, is a buff skill... will increase the amount of hp that you charater has

Well, I think everyone would like your class could have high defense, high dps, 2 or 3 stuns and a cure but the fact is that developers want the players to have more than one class, who spend more logged time, were not so, there would be only 2 factions and 2 classes for each. So if you are not satisfied with your shaman who misses the stun, make a BD or druid if your paladin is not efficient, has a DK ... Finally, BD is probably the most played class, so they do not become bad under penalty of losing many players, indeed, better get used to the idea.

Clarifying, playing necro, I'm not bd. ;D

hell yeah,, secret message from devs in these update = "play bd or gtfo from the game"