[2016.09.13] Update Warspear Online 6.1 Preview

Peter_Munk

Really gm? Try to balance the skill dk got increase dmg + def pala only increase def? Shaman increase heal? Wtf shaman already got op totem of heal..next time try to balance

agree

Gm doesnt even know how to balance

They do know but it's based on team xD not based on 1v1. Don't u think so? Edited by Livi Ladyspear

Judge after u see % on each skill lol

From all i see paladin is the only AoE buff skill here and if its good enough in % than im happy (:

Paladin buffs phy def/mag def/damage/heals of all his party thats awesome for dungeons who cares pvping ^^

Very funny . Hotspot bar now is 18 ?? How could we use item potand scrolls with extra skill??

Already most playwr full hotspot skills and you add one more

Edited by firemastar

how much % of dmg has the bd, just without make ring, cloacks or amulets of craft?

Edited by SplendorBR

"Julie"@ yes but we can choose one or 2skills but pene book nd physical def book + mdef nd now another new skills but too many experts we have XD

Come one let's spam support complaining about MC being OP! *derpina*

Nah, kidding :3 I don't really care that much about pvp and as I can see for pve the sentinels skills are quite decent and I'm happy about that :)

They do know but it's based on team xD not based on 1v1. Don't u think so?

That's what I'm trying to tell them since over a year :D there's no hope at all

1. For those who are missunderstanding bd skill or not reading good enough here u go

Hurricane of thrusts. Increases attack and cooldown speed for a certain percentage during a certain time period. With the skill upgrading, its effectiveness and duration increase.

Increases attack and cooldown speed = increases attack speed and cooldown speed

It doesnt increase attack of bd, only his speed and cd

2. Peter can u make Sacried Shield expert skill for paladin an AoE shield for all his party? I mean its already low damage taking result of a 500dmg absorb at 1/4 with a 30sec cooldown xD

1. For those who are missunderstanding bd skill or not reading good enough here u go

Hurricane of thrusts. Increases attack and cooldown speed for a certain percentage during a certain time period. With the skill upgrading, its effectiveness and duration increase.

2. Peter can u make Sacried Shield expert skill for paladin an AoE shield for all his party? I mean its already low damage taking result of a 500dmg absorb at 1/4 with a 30sec cooldown xD

sorry, i am wrong. Edited by SplendorBR

2. I can feel your pain, I bought it a while ago and I am slightly dissapointed.

its really curse :

so at 4/4 Hurricane of thrusts bd can hamstring you x2 and flash strike x3-4 times? wow cant wait!

Finish him... Boooom

now i go sell my bd :blush:

Someone wants to get banned .-.

Adding to that, Peter, can you please turn Druid's Invigorating Stream into what it used to be when it first was invented ingame? With push effect and a small aoe heal? Please :cray: I really loved it but it's so extremely useless, I don't know any Druid except myself who is actually using it.. or at least just aoe effect for party members or guild members :/

The new shaman skill is a shame that someone will want it? Blade Dancer again favored 70 % of the elves are BD .. GMs unbalanced the game, which already has player stopping .

Essa new skill de xamã é uma vergonha pra que alguém vai querer isso? Blade Dancer novamente favorecido 70% dos elfos sao BD.. GMs desbalanceado o jogo, que ja tem player parando.

Someone wants to get banned .-.

Adding to that, Peter, can you please turn Druid's Invigorating Stream into what it used to be when it first was invented ingame? With push effect and a small aoe heal? Please :cray: I really loved it but it's so extremely useless, I don't know any Druid except myself who is actually using it.. or at least just aoe effect for party members or guild members :/

I wish :(