More Ice Skill for Mage

Whiteholy

You know, game like SE*L Online there is 2 kind of mage. They are ice mage and fire mage.. Ice mage better for support, slow down the enemy with ice skill and fire mage become hitter with powerfull fire skill

I think its will be very cool if GM add more ice skill to mage.

Mage already have many fire skill like fire ball, sun armor, blazzing ground, blinding fire.. Thats all use fire element. But just 1 ice skill, that's Frostbolt. Its will be good if GM change the name of ethereal barrier to be Ice Armor (if there is sun armor, ice armor will be cool name)

I want to made my mage become ice mage but it's impossible. You know, only frostbolt is not enough to become ice mage. So other ice skill is needed. Example, frozen field, so the enemy inside the area will slow down their attack speed and movement speed.

It's just my idea. I think all mage at Warspear is all fire mage.

Edited by Whiteholy

Ice Mage  with many stuns and debuff for PvP, and Fire Mage  with many AoE and high damage for PvE is a common thing in another MMORPG.

In Warspear I think Ice Mage is a Warlock, and Fire Mage is a Mage like what you told.

Ice Mage with many stuns and debuff for PvP, and Fire Mage with many AoE and high damage for PvE is a common thing in another MMORPG.

In Warspear I think Ice Mage is a Warlock, and Fire Mage is a Mage like what you told.

But mage realy need stun skill. I think they should took ice element for new mage skill. Example frozen which can freeze the enemies.

Illusiory Chain can't be called as stun skill. Thats useless.

Immunity from stun and debuff, doesn't immune from BD's damage. As we know BD have many good damage skills.

Edited by Jzargo

Ice Mage with many stuns and debuff for PvP, and Fire Mage with many AoE and high damage for PvE is a common thing in another MMORPG.

New skill for Warlock make the warlock become ice mage as you said.