druid healing dew

Guest Mioco

Dear players!

Today, at 18-00 (Moscow time) we will stop the server to fix critical bugs the latest 0.7.0 version:

• you can heal friends
  • skills are not stuck at death
  • skills are not stuck when entering areas
  • NPC with staves were shooting arrows
Approximate time of maintenance work - 30 minutes. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

maybe but that skill is very easy to level up. just let monsters hit you and then only hot use. btw druid and shaman are now the strongest characters. i died with my blade dancer by shaman :mega_shok:

maybe but that skill is very easy to level up. just let monsters hit you and then only hot use. btw druid and shaman are now the strongest characters. i died with my blade dancer by shaman :mega_shok:

I don't think so... my bladedancer now can make 110 critical damage and normal hits ~60 (both swords).

Guest Mioco

Why did you write this flood in druid sub-forum?

• 2 months later...

Yes, you can heal other players, when you try to heal someone, just watch for the extra green numbers that pop up above that players head, that is your healing. Trust me, I figured it out by having a friend get hit and letting me heal them. For example, their health regen was +35, when I healed in and out of battle, I added +151 health regen. It works, no worries.