KOTARAVVA Quest appearances

Urscrewed

It seems lately that i havent gotten the greedy silver quest, mucus quest and captured shamans quest for a very very long time, does anyone know how this actually works. And is it random everyday?

Edited by Urscrewed

And you're certain you don't have any quests in your log that would block them? Having the will'o'wisp quest, for example, disables these quests.

I always left the wisp quest for the last, because it blocked a number of quests I wanted to complete.

Yes, it's a bit annoying actually because it often takes so long to reach Kotta, therefore I'm always skipping Wiil'o'wisps xD

OH! xD I always thought I have to complete will'o'wips to make the quests appear. I always took

it first. I did wisps & captivates in kota, returned, turned them in and set off to kota again.

OH! xD I always thought I have to complete will'o'wips to make the quests appear. I always took

it first. I did wisps & captivates in kota, returned, turned them in and set off to kota again.

Oh god, I would die x.x especially when it takes a freaking hour to reach kotta and I be like.... naww...not today...maybe later...meh... just screw it :D

Oh god, I would die x.x especially when it takes a freaking hour to reach kotta and I be like.... naww...not today...maybe later...meh... just screw it :D

at times, tho /very/ often I ended up in kota in one or a few ports :D