Unbalance leads to less consumers (mostly)

Urscrewed

Balance does not imply same attack same defence and same health,but it does imply that two characters with the same *amplification* have a somewhat equal chance of victory.

Balance does not imply same attack same defence and same health,but it does imply that two characters with the same *amplification* have a somewhat equal chance of victory.

But because the game isn't built around 1v1 battling, that kind of balance would make the game boring as hell.

What fun would it be if each option had an equal chance of winning in rock-paper-scissors?

Edited by Ninja Owl

Balance does not imply same attack same defence and same health,but it does imply that a party of 2 to 5 characters with the same *amplification* have a somewhat equal chance of victory versus another party of 2 to 5 characters. 

There, fixed so people who thinks this is about 1v1 can understand.

Balance does not imply same attack same defence and same health,but it does imply that a party of 2 to 5 characters with the same *amplification* have a somewhat equal chance of victory versus another party of 2 to 5 characters. 

There, fixed so people who thinks this is about 1v1 can understand.

Well, now that you pluralized it I can get behind this. Asking for balance between two characters suggests 1v1 kind of balancing.

talking about balance, planet earth itself is not balanced. if all people in earth die except you, u cant play a balanced game anymore. who's your playmate? some are rich some are poor. to reach the top, work hard. earn money buy mcoin and amp :D haha. still your not on the top, everyone of us dies. on the top is the Lord

good luck

i think im out of topic. got carried away.. . swoosh!!

Dont cry anymore! now both bd and rogue is nearly shit :P but previous so called weak classes (ranger/mage/idk whats weak in mc) have become awesome and more fun to play ! ENJOY

;D ;D :give_rose: 8) :wub:

Have you seen what they did to Blinding Fire?

To me this game is going to be deleted soon,gms idont know why(joke) they unbalanced the game so much,and now is imposible to play with fun,with tha big changes ,they make tanks healers,healers perm stun,damagers untouchables with insane def and atack.well,thats my reason and my opinion only ,i played this game from 2013 and i loved it,yes i loved now and thanks to all changes in all mechanical of game its easy to not to play,thank devs.Never in top10 mobile games.

To me this game is going to be deleted soon,gms idont know why(joke) they unbalanced the game so much,and now is imposible to play with fun,with tha big changes ,they make tanks healers,healers perm stun,damagers untouchables with insane def and atack.well,thats my reason and my opinion only ,i played this game from 2013 and i loved it,yes i loved now and thanks to all changes in all mechanical of game its easy to not to play,thank devs.Never in top10 mobile games.

well since youve basically stated the all classes are overpowered,then its balanced :D seems pretty good right about now after latest expert skill update and i wouldnt change a thing

well since youve basically stated the all classes are overpowered,then its balanced :D seems pretty good right about now after latest expert skill update and i wouldnt change a thing

the fact that a healer can "over damage" a tanker with heal is just terrible. Tank barely

enters and mobs going for healer right away. You basically can't take a good

healer with you unless you're amped too now.

Once this game is balance. It'll be boring and I will quit. Every class will have the same attacks, same defense, same stun, etc... This game if fun because all classes are different and have skill for certain reason. Relics give you the chance to active you dream skill on the class you're using...

Ya I feel you. It'll be interesting to see how relics pan out in PvP. Haven't used any myself as of yet

The game can't be balanced cause if it is then every class won't specialize in what they can do and won't function properly ( some classes are not really meant for pvp and serve for purposes where other classes can't)

Balance would be 2 characters of the same level and amp having the chance to kill 1 of the same lv and same amp, 2v1 but that's not the case. Often I've seen 1v5 and that 1 wins haha.

Edited by Suprememan

Balance is everyone having equal chances of succeeding.

The root of this, is the fact that this game is p2w,

You are never going to do anything if you dont get to the root

I think the game is pretty much balanced since the last update, at least pvp-wise. All that was needed was BD being nerfed and mage buffed and that's exactly what happened.

The only thing I would look into is druid, a class which already has a lot of stuns, having chance to activate 2 extra stuns with relic (bee silence and lightning stun), while other classes have only 1 relic stun. But overall this is one of the most balanced version we ever had in the game.

Edited by nabnecro

The only thing I would look into is druid, a class which already has a lot of stuns, having chance to activate 2 extra stuns with relic (bee silence and lightning stun), while other classes have only 1 relic stun.

I don't think bee silence is that big of a deal, since they are usually used at the same time as root.

I think the game is pretty much balanced since the last update, at least pvp-wise. All that was needed was BD being nerfed and mage buffed and that's exactly what happened.

The only thing I would look into is druid, a class which already has a lot of stuns, having chance to activate 2 extra stuns with relic (bee silence and lightning stun), while other classes have only 1 relic stun. But overall this is one of the most balanced version we ever had in the game.

Druid is fine

• 2 months later...