Unbalance leads to less consumers (mostly)

Urscrewed

hey guys, i am a ranger, and i play mage sometimes

i believe (take note) that the ranger and the mage class are somewhat unbalanced.

one may say they have a massive disadvantage in pvp, although they are extremely fun classes to play in pve.

every other class a guaranteed 100% stun which can disable skills, and they do not require guesswork, skill, or hardwork to achieve. 

the simple click of a button is all it takes to launch this cc (crowd control), stun..etc.

i propose a new skill set for each character, with an unbiased balancing team to make sure that each variable class can excel in all categories of the game, pve and pvp etc..

this will not take much consideration, aside from the small balance to each class.

like make bladedancer less overpowered and a must for dungeons,

like rogue with axes and way to much abuse of ferocity and its powerful combination with attack skills.

Classes like druid and shaman are a work of art, as i think they provide a different type of gameplay to each class, druid is more of a supporting class, while shamans can be considered battle-shamans

i would like to see this type of consideration for each class, with a unique set of skills that are intricate and unique to its setup

since you only have one game to manage :D

a well balanced pvp game would attract more customers and cause an obviously higher morale in-game, which is beneficial to us all

just my 10 cents

Urscrewed, EU

Edited by Urscrewed

balance in my perspective? I want draws from every pvp I fight thats balance

Exactly! Perfectly balanced game would be perfectly boring. Luckily they don't exist.

P.S. you can always slaughter a couple of noobs next to the port if you are upset.

Exactly! Perfectly balanced game would be perfectly boring. Luckily they don't exist.

P.S. you can always slaughter a couple of noobs next to the port if you are upset.

xD Im bored, anyway skills matter mostly, not amps etc, and when youre skilled + +10  amped theres no chance to lose :P (unless classes where starter wins or enemy gets lucky crits 24/7)  just make another class incase you dont like it in pvp ;) I made rogue when I got annoyed to play rogue vs ranger-arena xD

Lol that Rolando comment doesn't make sense.

The game is 50%? PvP based.

When you're in arena how are you supposed to "call your friends" against BDs?

Edited by Gladiator

You can BECOME BD

they invest in creating battle set, promote arena tournaments and themselves claim that isn't a PvP game to be balanced, now this is all about "who is popular and has the most friends to call"..or who is BD, funny.  - Ferocity bonus does not influence the amount of health restored by healing skills. after this change, I started to consider the idea of another game for the future if some adjustments aren't made. btw, you also have this option dear

Very interesting opinion. Just... Look at the last massive updates, half of them are about PvP. And they claim this game is not about it. And Peter... draws are not boring. Losing because of unbalance IS boring. (Not complaining, barbarian has it all :D)

"- Ferocity bonus does not influence the amount of health restored by healing skills." It's just like you said "- Ferocity bonus does not add any bonus to your base damage." Makes no sense.

Edited by BTminBT

By the way, you use "noob" in an incorrect form.

Yes.....but DB kill all is not boring?.... Me like many other player stop doing pvp e reduce soo much play arena

Edited by Logrimy

I've actually never told something like this.

My point was that 1v1 PvP battles is never a good way to make any conclusions about in-game battle balance.

Our PvP system is team based, you should combine classes for a perfect result, nothing more.

But no one of those complainers never want to actually PLAY a game, to find out interesting ways of winning as a team, they want to win here and now thinking that forum whining is a good way to start winning.

Ok, take your time, you're always welcome.

My point was that 1v1 PvP battles is never a good way to make any conclusions about in-game battle balance.

Our PvP system is team based, you should combine classes for a perfect result, nothing more.

But no one of those complainers never want to actually PLAY a game, to find out interesting ways of winning as a team, they want to win here and now thinking that forum whining is a good way to start winning.

Ok, take your time, you're always welcome.

I actually like yer honesty, Sire... Tho I don't think anyone whined here. Not Gladiator nor me or anyone commenting this topic. We simply state something. And you can support or attack the statement, but calling it whining... Well, many other players do in other topics on this forum, but then that particular part of your sentence doesn't really fit here.

Good day (or midnight)

Certainly not whining, you could just call this a convinient yell of rage, for *unbalance* in game, cant beat em? Join em. Well then imagine the entire elf and mc population comprising of bds and rogues respectively, (genius idea)

I'm glad to read, thanks for clarifying

Like me and r0land, most players don't care of 1v1, but some do

Vlakiller (best barb EU) deleted after losing vs some bd

And he was active+mcoiner, so I agree with this thread title

We get 1v1 is not a valid basis for balancing the game but we have arena, which is a BIG PART of the game and SHOULD be balanced. Telling the players to either stop playing their class and pick Blade Dancer or telling them to call their friends to kill a single Blade Dancer is a lousy excuse to deny your inability to balance out a broken class.

I known you guys are tired of listening to this but they have too much survivability and dish out too much damage. Blade Dancer OPness is so alarming the only thing I can take from this is that the very people who develop the game don't play the game themselves. Balancing the game is not about having the exact same class played by all players. It's about giving different classes TOOLS to deal with other classes. And in the state the game is now, no class has tools to overcome Blade Dancers in arena or in war encounters. You developers can deny all you want but people WILL start losing interest in the game because of this lack of balance. It's way worse than Paladin fetters, Necromancer mental pit or druid secret link when they first came out and weren't nerfed.

Remember, a unbalanced game is not fun to play.

Edited by nabnecro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Nab, still talking 1v1 i see. There is no such thing as balance in 1vs1. People like you will never learn on how WS works. Always using BD as your tremendous excuse. Never know why this guy hate this class so much eventhough it got nerfed MANY times. Maybe deleting BD will suffice your lust. BD isn't immortal/invincible, all class can counter BD, it isn't unstoppable, it isn't unstunable, it isn't unCCable and it isn't unsleepable and i think all class have those skills to overcome BD.

Edited by Tung4u

BDs received their much deserved nerf. But it's too soon to say the game is balanced, wait until you start seeing druids with duration extend relic (increased root duration) running around.

BDs received their much deserved nerf. But it's too soon to say the game is balanced, wait until you start seeing druids with duration extend relic (increased root duration) running around.

Druids, locks and rogues are most unbalanced classes right now, lock has permanent control, druid permanent stun, rogue dont need it, he just one hits u hue

bds always have been ez to kill

Edited by Galaxymika

Once this game is balance. It'll be boring and I will quit. Every class will have the same attacks, same defense, same stun, etc... This game if fun because all classes are different and have skill for certain reason. Relics give you the chance to active you dream skill on the class you're using...

Edited by Buffguyx

Devs really made a smart move by making relics. it may not enough for most people but its a start. Balance is impossible but strategy is possible.

Dont cry anymore! now both bd and rogue is nearly shit :P but previous so called weak classes (ranger/mage/idk whats weak in mc) have become awesome and more fun to play ! ENJOY

;D ;D :give_rose: 8) :wub: