Need crimson corundum sets lv22-24-26

Arucard SPD Rogue

Hi... When will come "red" sets lv22-24-26 crimson corundum? A lot of players lv26-28 using lv20 "red" set.... We are waiting for a long long time for it.... Bonuses of crimson rewards by tour and nothing yet.

Nah then going for tournaments and getting CC wouldn't be a waste.

He mean parts of dark skies, golden dawn, star wisdom, burning rage etc at lvl 22-24-26,  but for a higher price at guild merchant.

Yes gladi, its what we all think. Max lv 28 and nothing till now. If max lv30 se font need set 22-24 anymore =) it will be obsolet, no? Arena itens are the same, max lv26 and only lv23 items... Why??? Farmers need more attributes, lv24 drops arent satisfactory

I get it and agree.

Best PvE gears right now are craft and they are ridiculously expensive and CC rewards are useless and outdated.

We asked for change several times but they don't seem to care.

Edited by Gladiator

DAMMIT I AGREE! Dev really destroyed the arena weapons and gears before the last update. I wasted mcoins and gold on amping on b.s. weapons that I can't pve. At least cc is more balanced and they also need to add more higher lvl weapons to cc market.

Hi... When will come "red" sets lv22-24-26 crimson corundum? A lot of players lv26-28 using lv20 "red" set.... We are waiting for a long long time for it.... Bonuses of crimson rewards by tour and nothing yet.

^This. but maybe not just available for cc. Drops from certain boss would be nice.