New Type Dummy

Omercix

It will be good for pvp players if there was a dummy which have stats like a player. I mean , sometimes I want to see how the ferocity effect my damage against players , but all other players have different stats , so I attack with different damages to them . Therefore I think if there will be a dummy like this , many players will be grateful  :good:  :good:

It will be good for pvp players if there was a dummy which have stats like a player. I mean , sometimes I want to see how the ferocity effect my damage against players , but all other players have different stats , so I attack with different damages to them . Therefore I think if there will be a dummy like this , many players will be grateful  :good:  :good:

i was thinking to make such a topic also im glad to see it from someone else . I think it explains all , a dummy like a player with 50k hp and 5% resi 

devs may add to the warspear caculator, a simulator for 2 opponents chars , where you can build their sets and it shows how much damage you inflicts and vice-versa (among other status) so you could simulate the equipment and amp and assemble the correct set in game more appropriately. why not? 

devs may add to the warspear caculator, a simulator for 2 opponents chars , where you can build their sets and it shows how much damage you inflicts and vice-versa (among other status) so you could simulate the equipment and amp and assemble the correct set in game more appropriately. why not? 

http://ws-db.ru/calculator

sure,I meant to add this option into this  :)

Oh you mean the damage into .. the specified percent of ferocity vice versa . Well , still that 5% of enemy players has influence , so yea maybe . I dont know from who that site is created even but sometimes has delays in adding items and so on . It hasnt even place to send tickets there so i dont know where to suggest this ferocity thing. Only in blade dancer is the problem , because he has that expert blades power , there the damage is too weird how it is counted i have tried many times because i have one with blades 4/4 , 44% fero and a damage load i really lose myself to find out how it is added there and which is what 

This is an excellent idea!

But aren't the ws-db.ru devs separate to actual gm?

This is an excellent idea!

But aren't the ws-db.ru devs separate to actual gm?

Despite being a non official website, I believe that is the easiest solution to apply and also closest the current reality.

Edited by Majestrix