Arena bug

noobdruid

Hi Daria ,

Greetings from India ,

If arena bracket in lvl 25-28 then lvl 23 ppl should not be able to go in that right ?

As of now there is a contraint that party members lvl difference should not be more than 3 levels , some people are using a loophole in this mechanism .

Example -

Lets talk about 5x5 arena //

in 25-28 arena bracket //

Lets say the party member have lvl 23 24 25 25 26 then they can demand together ( which should not be the case bcoz lvl 23 24 have different arena bracket and 25 26 have different arena bracket ) . When this happens party with lvl 28 people cant meet the above mentioned party in arena which is unfair .

As a solution if u make level difference restriction to be demanding in smae part as '1' this bug lovers will fail .

Thank you .

Now why would you want to meet a level 28 as a level 26?

I think the current placement system is quite accurate and reliable, considering your the first one to moan about this :D

First of all u dnt know how to talk urscrewed ,

Secondly , if u r lv 25-28 and u r getting arena point from going into with lvl 23 people , its voilating the arena bracket rule .

I know it will take some time for u to understand it , take ur time :)

Have a good day !

First of all u dnt know how to talk urscrewed ,

Secondly , if u r lv 25-28 and u r getting arena point from going into with lvl 23 people , its voilating the arena bracket rule .

I know it will take some time for u to understand it , take ur time :)

Have a good day !

Wow, couldn't say it better myself :D

Urscrewed, the fact that noone "moans" about something, doesn't mean (moan, lol :D) that it isn't a problem.

I don't know if I fully understand your point but,

as a lvl25-28, you get matched with lvl23-24 only when there are no enough demands in the bracket of lvl25-28, and same for lvl23-24, which is totally fine in my opinion, because it's still better than just waiting. This actually helped faster matchmaking, as long as you don't get matched up with them, while there are available demands in the same brackets.

Also according to the latest matchmaking system, low level brackets meet higher level ones if their Arena rating is high, i.e. they win a lot against their levels. And vice versa, you meet lower levels when you lose too much.

Thus meeting then different level brackets would be a bit fairer.

Hi gladiator ,

I will try to put my concern with a example .

I have a lvl 28 char

Lets say i party with another lvl 28 char

Then there is this another team

That team has a lvl 25 and he teams up with lvl 22 char ( bcoz of flawed 3 lvl difference mechanism )

Now when i demand in 2x2 arena i wont meet him although he is lvl 25 ( bcoz he has a lvl 22 with him)// he is a lvl 25 so i should be able to meet him in arena bcoz his arena bracket is 25-28 right ?

so he will face opponents who r not lvl 28 and still get points in 25-28 arena bracket thats what i think is unfair , ppl r exploiting this to gain arena point unrivaled.

My understanding is if u r lvl 25 - 28 , your team member should also be 25-28 .

Thanks ! i hope i mad emy point clear