Kronus dg broken!

Djfromhell

It says in post x2 chance for catalyst and essence and chance for demo!

Well that is bullshit.

My party did kronus dg 50 times and got only def and pots...

Somebody may say unlucky but i say bullshit because its just not possible for 5 people to get nothing 50 times i a row.

My suggestion is bring chance for catalyst and essence to old (remove x2) because x2 doesnt make it x2 chance to get it it makes it x2 chance not to get it.

And demo suit...Just duck demo suit.

Give dg better chance for drop because this is just bullshit.

It would not surprise me if you add luck pot which you can pay with real money to get a chance of getting anything in dg.

With love Djfromhell

x2 chance for drop OMG what a joke

Edited by Djfromhell

Did he diededed?

He not diededed by lightning, funfact: he always bring can of water in case his hair was set on fire. I prefer don't get demo suit rather than bring can of water everyday.

Increasing essences drop rate is a trick, never get it as a good thing or generosity from devs.

They should rather increase drop rate of rare essences at least, otherwise you'd actually keep getting those common trash ones just as much as before compared to rare ones, which stay extremely rare in most cases(prices in market are barely sinking). The only difference is that you'd get them more than def spheres too, and it'd decrease the drop chance of wpns/armors and more importantly, demo and pene book.

So the next time you see them saying "doubled drop chance for essences and catalysts!", quote them and ask "is this supposed to be a good thing"?

Edited by Gladiator

What would be special about essences and demo if the drop rate was high?

that is the problem if chance is x2 then it should be common to get them but in 50 runes we dont get any

It shouldn't be common .-.

I did some dg runs and I got quite a few essences but no energy or ethereal ones... it's just luck

It is remotely controlled luck :D We have a guy on EU who drops everything always (he has Demo already and the skill too, as I know, got several TP drops already, always drops on events, and so on), he is getting rich af. Some other people however get nothing for even more runs.

And DJ, drop rates are not 50% so doubling (or doubleing?) it doesn't mean 100% drop chance. At Demo think about 0.1% or maximum 0.5% rate and you will eventually understand that doubled drop chance counts almost nothing. Not with other drops like weapons with higher drop chance. At 5% base rate it is now 10% chance to drop, which is pretty much good.

And you know... if the chance of drop is x% at the beginning, it will be x% at the 50000th run too. It doesn't matter how many times you try, your chance to get that drop stays the same. It completely relies on that given run, not taking the other ones into account. Unless if the drop rates slightly raise with more runs. But I don't think so.

Edited by BTminBT