Just for Charlie

Cybernem

Topics are getting locked before I can answer. Anyways, there was no lie behind the truth, the truth is I don't talk to you and your "scammer" friends. So I wouldn't know if it was a joke or Mia was serious. I asked Amel if Mia is claiming to be Era Istrefi, he showed me a screenshot and she's been telling people it was her before I posted that topic so I just wanted everyone to know. How come I was bullying her if she tried to troll me? That makes no sense.

You're mad because once I told you how Mia shares her bd account with Basil, malexdemon, Lydia but not you even though you are her bf. I remember how you left group chat and all that overreacting like a 10 years old and cussing. Bro that was just pathetic, I'm pretty sure Mia is a dude pretending to be a girl. I said the same thing about Natali and I was right :good:

Atte aka Lennojx scammed like 5 people clownx, wolftear, donganker, me, vanwarlock. Thats all I know I'm sure there are more names. You guys are still supporting him, how that makes you right in any way? Well, I can't expect much from a pathetic guy like you, have fun with your boyfriend Mia.

You can lock it now Julia >.>