Truth behind lies

Counciler

Whilst waiting approval of my comment i will post here the truth behind some foolish childs lie. The lie is that from logan that, mia also known as queeencleo is a guy and pretends to be a girl. Sadly due to a friend believing it better to help logan spread hate he took an ss of a group chat and there is an icon hiding this, mia was trolling in group chat, some members still new didnt realise we joke in that chat, so mia decided to troll those silly enough to think its her, but the clever bit is she never said she was era, she was enjoying troll but thought to end it and started telling people its not her, reminder not once did she say it was her. Logan saw its not her and the ss of troll and choose either to be fool and think was real and was trolled by mia, or that he wanted to direct hate towards her, no matter the case he should have thought before he acted and personally i would not want to be known to be friends with logan if he was just doing this to be bully, but i already seen his bullying and they way he bullys girls until they have to become like his slaves, ofc mia will never stand down to a bully and not will i, would also like to see if forum moderator would like to take this post based on the defense of someone being bullied by a bully who has support already of one forum moderator. Overall i feel this is an attempt to bully but i guess maybe he might have been trolled so badly he made post.

049b9b5f-d810-4ac6-af55-2318d7f5450d.jpg

fec7ffa6-026f-4227-b32f-de64396dde80.jpg

361fb309-7ff1-422f-8c9c-978dc2378bc4.jpg

71bd2850-11ab-4ae7-8503-c9f48d3cd04d.jpg

The topic created by cybernem has been locked and won't be opened again.

Adding that I didn't say anything against mia, all I said is that it's sad when people can't be themselves, and yes, my memory is not too bad to remember that you told me over a year ago that mia has never showed you a picture of her but only of any cartoon character that looks quite similar to her. If she did send you a photo of herself by now then sorry, I will take my previous comment back.

Since cybernems topic doesn't inlcude any real life pictures of mia there is no need to delete it, to lock it is enough. Same happened to babynatalie's hater topic in the past.

Good luck charlie :) same to mia.

The topic created by cybernem has been locked and won't be opened again.

Adding that I didn't say anything against mia, all I said is that it's sad when people can't be themselves, and yes, my memory is not too bad to remember that you told me over a year ago that mia has never showed you a picture of her but only of any cartoon character that looks quite similar to her. If she did send you a photo of herself by now then sorry, I will take my previous comment back.

Since cybernems topic doesn't inlcude any real life pictures of mia there is no need to delete it, to lock it is enough. Same happened to babynatalie's hater topic in the past.

Good luck charlie :) same to mia.

I still dont recall telling you that, weird also that you been on my ignore for so long, following a lie with more lies never helps, also back to the point about your posts as it is not locked yet, to state his opinion is fine but when it comes to bullying is it write ? If i made a forum and said you was a harlot, would it be removed ? Its my opinion after all, and refering to your original comment you refer to me saying something to which i had not, as way to support that comment, innocent it would seem if you had just said that but the blah lol she isnt famous on warspear, i see noone saying she was, i feel you are saying that as to say she is a nobody ? The blah kinda shows that...

You shouldn't change the things I said into what they look like from your point of view. It is your fault and yours alone if you interpret it differently and it's not me to blame in this case.

Do you really wanna talk about why I am on your ignore? To find any reason to make me look bad in a totally different topic? Sure go ahead, it's not like it was 2 years ago and people can change over such a time period. I'm done with you and everything that happened that time.

If you wanna cause fights and dramas please leave the forum and go somewhere else, thank you.

Edited by Julie

You shouldn't change the things I said into what they look like from your point of view. It is your fault and yours alone if you interpret it differently and it's not me to blame in this case.

Do you really wanna talk about why I am on your ignore? To find any reason to make me look bad in a totally different topic? Sure go ahead, it's not like it was 2 years ago and people can change over such a time period. I'm done with you and everything that happened that time.

If you wanna cause fights and dramas please leave the forum and go somewhere else, thank you.

Fights and drama im not after, i ignored you to end that and had no drama but as i saw you was joining in on the bullying of mia, that i cannot ignore. Also seeing more than one perspective normally helps solve an issue, the reason i messaged other moderators to see if they can add their opinion, if u wish to be sour go ahead, but one last thing if i wanted to make you look sour in every topic then why didnt i comment on the bullying of tetmas friend in the beauty contest ? Now the drama begins ? I dont need to make you look bad and as of now your going back to being ignored

Because last year at the time I wasn't moderator yet so you can't blame me for it and by the way I talked to tetma about it and apologized so go and do whatever.

Or do I have to tell the whole world the only reason why you incredibly hate me is because you used to be crazily in love with me and I have always only seen you as my best friend no matter how hard you tried?

Sorry charlie, it's not working this way anymore. I left the past behind and so should you, I'm happy that I am on your ignore and I hope it's going to stay like this.

I don't have to justify myself anymore. I changed and left it behind. You should try the same instead of holding everything back to bring other people down who have found their peace.