WTF! Ranger OP OP OP OP OP OP OP OP !!!!

kyumaru

WTF you GM! Ranger is already OP that should be reduced the dmg caused of blessing but you even increased critical damage of ranger without information in change list, wolfy ranger can do 2000! Critical wft! 0,05 sec die!

true this is duck,but you are a shaman who is duckin op too,and now + crit heal, omg,you OPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP too....so come on...are you serious?!

melee have big reason too complain,tht a shaman complain is kinda joke.

this update shows tht devs love ranged classes

and this rangers crit is maybe only a bug...would be nice to hear what devs say.

i could make topic too where i complain tht shaman can kill my bd and win with full health while i am dead :facepalm: but well,after a while i got used to it :bad:

and now shaman got crit heal? crazy.

same with blessing,its op yet and now? autsch...

the problem is not only blessing/crit,the problem is that melee have a very very very hard gamelife vs ranged in general

I Can suggest:::

have a set for boss hunt, and a set for pvp, regardless of your class

Enchant your pvp set with full resilience. Might be better if you use full arena set.

resilience defends against all enemy attacks, moon or physical. Plus reduces enemy crit % and crit dmg

I Can suggest:::

have a set for boss hunt, and a set for pvp, regardless of your class

Enchant your pvp set with full resilience. Might be better if you use full arena set.

resilience defends against all enemy attacks, moon or physical. Plus reduces enemy crit % and crit dmg

lol

and what has that to with the fact tht ranged can easy beat melee classes???

ask gradex how i won with my ranger "deutsche" 1vs1 vs a rogue without using blessing(no mana) and i didnt even crit him once (so he used "right set")...and he was higher amped then me,i made about 190 dmg,he 226 ... just run,scatter attack run.he had no chance...(i was lucky thathe couldnt touch me in beggining so no chance for him to use stealth)

and about bd vs shaman....no comment,i think everybody knows that bd is just a shaman's toy :bad:

lol

and what has that to with the fact tht ranged can easy beat melee classes???

ask gradex how i won with my ranger "deutsche" 1vs1 vs a rogue without using blessing(no mana) and i didnt even crit him once (so he used "right set")...and he was higher amped then me,i made about 190 dmg,he 226 ... just run,scatter attack run.he had no chance...(i was lucky thathe couldnt touch me in beggining so no chance for him to use stealth)

and about bd vs shaman....no comment,i think everybody knows that bd is just a shaman's toy :bad:

the worst part of this post is what everything is true  :'(

From lvl 15 i was thinking in update admin will make rougue powerful after update now i am 18 when update done der is no changes in rougue.

admin just ducked rougues nothing else.

From lvl 15 i was thinking in update admin will make rougue powerful after update now i am 18 when update done der is no changes in rougue.

admin just ducked rougues nothing else.

Same with bd... and btw shaman against druid is OP  :bad:

and btw shaman against druid is OP  :bad:

not really,

druids bees can lower shaman heal crit. so druids will heal crit more times + higher dmg / heal with that extra 4%.

druids roots lasts longer than blind, and blind cause +20% dodge on druid so it will dodge alot.

there balanced compared to melee.

not really,

druids bees can lower shaman heal crit. so druids will heal crit more times + higher dmg / heal with that extra 4%.

druids roots lasts longer than blind, and blind cause +20% dodge on druid so it will dodge alot.

there balanced compared to melee.

Rooted- still can atack.  Blinded - just put ur hands away from keyboard  :facepalm:  Bees lowers crit, but u still can atk and use skills. Earthquake- silenced.  :facepalm:

with that extra 4%

if u mean Consentration(firsborn main skill) so mountains have Mountains powers 4% more hp.

But compared to melee, yes they are balanced  :)

Bees lowers crit, but u still can atk and use skills. Earthquake- silenced.

earthquake is not a silence. you can atk and use skills in it.

stop discuss about such a little thing if druid or shaman better ;D ...cause thts not the main problem,the main problem is that melee suck compared to ranged :unknw:

stop discuss about such a little thing if druid or shaman better ;D ...cause thts not the main problem,the main problem is that melee suck compared to ranged :unknw:

yes, and barb and bd have now lower skill dmg  :lol:

earthquake is not a silence. you can atk and use skills in it.

my bad  :blush:

Yea the meele need to be stronger...  :clapping:

OP classes are Shaman and Ranger = faction balance  ;D

No further discussion...and please don't talk about rogue vs ranger..any melee class have difficult life with any range class from long time ago

OP classes are Shaman and Ranger = faction balance  ;D

No further discussion...and please don't talk about rogue vs ranger..any melee class have difficult life with any range class from long time ago

Lmao everyone be quiet now the king of warspear has declared this game balanced :rofl:

Slay you think we should rename this game shamans vs rangers?  :lol:

AHURRRDURRR,IHit1500with+5ArenaBowwwwww

NAAAHHH,I'mNotOP,RangersAreSupposeToHaveTheHIGHESTdamage/dps/critANDaSkillThatMakesOurAttacksDoubleeee

HURDUR,

:facepalm:

Get Real Noobs, RANGERS HIT 1000+ CRIT WITH JUST LOW AMP, HOW IS THAT NOT OP?

Anyone That Says Rangers Aren't OP Are Just Greedy Hypocrites Who Want To Kill People In 1 Hit...

Which is obviously the Elves as you can see, Sad even the Veterans are hyporcrites :facepalm:

Well either it's a bug or Devs really like ranger, rangers never had a bad update or got nerf'd

Lmao everyone be quiet now the king of warspear has declared this game balanced :rofl:

Slay you think we should rename this game shamans vs rangers?  :lol:

Lol I am the king of noobs  ;D

I am happy with the update lmao

i should have started ranger,not bd

and on mc side shaman,not rogue....i wanna be op too :sorry: :rofl:

poor melee  :facepalm: