need help with skills

Byrus

Hello, so currently i am 10lvl . Arrow of darkness i 5/5 and i have 2 points available.   I really want to know is Life Exhaust worth upgrading? it look pretty good sustain skill.

If I was a warlock I would upgrade the purple stun circle for the beginning to 3/5 I reckon. Maybe any experienced warlock player here can give you a more useful answer than mine, however, in my opinion a decent stun is very important, for pve as well as for pvp :)

Edited by Julie

Level 22 warlock here. Generally, DoT skills are not worth upgrading unless you want to try some specific build. For all around good build, focus on upgrading control and burst damage skills like fear, dark circle, and arrow of darkness.

I have no clue about the new expert skills, but this is applicable for a level 10 character.

To sum it up, my build on a level 10 warlock would have 3/5 arrow, fear, and circle.

Edited by Ninja Owl

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, so currently i am 10lvl . Arrow of darkness i 5/5 and i have 2 points available.   I really want to know is Life Exhaust worth upgrading? it look pretty good sustain skill.

What staff do you use and how amped is it? If you have a staff like +7/8 and a good internet connection you can easily go for:

1/5 arrow

5/5 dark circle 

3/5 fear.

If you haven't got a good internet connection go for:

1/5 arrow

3/5 dark circle

5/5 fear.

But if you really want to go for upgrading arrow you can go for:

3/5 arrow

3/5 dark circle

3/5 fear.

And about life exhaust, I won't go for it for 2 reasons:

1. It can be dodged, many high lv rogues have like 35-40% dodge so you got a pretty big chance to get the damage dodged.

2. It heals by a specified % of damage dealt  so you need to have a high amped staff and life exhaust minimum 3/5 but in my opinion those skill points can be used on better and more useful skills.

Hope this will help you!

Edited by skizoskilz

Life exhaust isnt waste of skill. Woth new update, u can add relic that can improve the range of exhaust (from 4 ro 6 yards) and a relic that can silence 10% chance. 3 ticks mean 30% chance silence. Aslo, it drains good at 4/5. Ppl was not leveling exhaust coz now it can dodge, amd first reason was because 4 yards its low for a caster. But now? With bd counter, and new passives?? If u going to lev 28, and u have OP COLDOWN, i suggest u change arrow for exhaust, i will heal decenrly with good lifesteal too. There is 2 "shitty" skills in lock. Power of relax (shd not end if get hurt) and bloody tribute (u must use when enemy cant use an skill, othwerwise u will not remove a shit of energy and u will not deal dmg aswell

life exhaust is NOT worth leveling up. the damage and health regained, even at higher to max levels, is completely pathetic and worthless.

Edited by boiz