Paladin Is a tank? O is S...

SakKiimil

First, Sorry my english is very bad

Paladin Is a tank?

I have a paladin, for me is good, but the paladin for me no is a good tank, because the expert skil are unutil. Why?

1.- Illumination: 

a)In PvP is very bad alone hit fosakens. Mountain clan, chosen and First born are inmune 

B) In PvE alone hit ghost and dead npc (no hit a demons)

2.-Sun Seal:

a) In PvP: is good

B) In PvE is bad you can have 4/4 but the boss evade the hit, alone can use in normal mobs 

3.-Sacred Shild

a) In PvP alone is good (2vs2) can protec your team

B) in PvE is bad, example in the lab you active the skill, lost the shild in 3 seconds and need wait 40s for activve again

The paladin is the only no have a pasive skill, and are very  easy of kill

barbarian ignore the damage, dnight recovery health and the Bdancer make more damage

one rogue kill me with 2 critital hits, i have 3.5k of life in these moment my shild are active (400), alone active my shild and dead

The barbarian hace two skill very good "last wish" "Stone Skin" you are inmune (3 hits),  you can´t dead with the last wish during these time you can kill your enemy

Blade Dancer he have "counter strike" with this and the high damage he can kill very easy

Dead Night have the "Dark shild"  with this and life steal you are inmortal example Omercix

I want a Pasive for paladin please the paladin is the tank more weaknes. Change Illumination for a Pasive.

Paladin What pasive you want?

Paladin is an awesome tank, you shouldn't compare its tank abilities with pvp :/ two whole different kinds of sections. A tank class needs always a support class to actually fullfil the definition of a tank.

Edited by Julie

Soooo, how turning Illumination to passive would solve the problem? What could it actually do? 

the problem is, illumination is a sh.... of skill, is best change illumination for one pasive or activer but this new ability are for tank o more defence example

Soooo, how turning Illumination to passive would solve the problem? What could it actually do?

It's just what he wants, he is also asking what other paladins would want for their class.

Paladin is an awesome tank, you shouldn't compare its tank abilities with pvp :/ two whole different kinds of sections. A tank class needs always a support class to actually fullfil the definition of a tank.

The point is, compared to other classes he's not as good. And also seems to have skills

that need some imporvement.

the problem is, illumination is a sh.... of skill, is best change illumination for one pasive or activer but this new ability are for tank o more defence example

Yeah, but Illumination is bad and it doesn't help with tanking. However, turning Sacred Shield into passive would sound more fair. It could activate by itself every x amount of seconds or hits like mage, but it'd lose its support role.

So, I don't mind not having passive, but at least fix those active ones.

Paladin Is a tank?

I have a paladin, for me is good, but the paladin for me no is a good tank, because the expert skil are unutil. Why?

1.- Illumination: 

a)In PvP is very bad alone hit fosakens. Mountain clan, chosen and First born are inmune 

2.-Sun Seal:

B) In PvE is bad you can have 4/4 but the boss evade the hit, alone can use in normal mobs 

3.-Sacred Shild

B) in PvE is bad, example in the lab you active the skill, lost the shild in 3 seconds and need wait 40s for activve again

barbarian ignore the damage, dnight recovery health and the Bdancer make more damage

one rogue kill me with 2 critital hits, i have 3.5k of life in these moment my shild are active (400), alone active my shild and dead

The barbarian hace two skill very good "last wish" "Stone Skin" you are inmune (3 hits),  you can´t dead with the last wish during these time you can kill your enemy

Blade Dancer he have "counter strike" with this and the high damage he can kill very easy

Dead Night have the "Dark shild"  with this and life steal you are inmortal example Omercix

I want a Pasive for paladin please the paladin is the tank more weaknes. Change Illumination for a Pasive.

"...example Omercix" 

Ty bro  :give_rose:

Then i think u dunno as well how build pala. Most palas skills has magic dmg as main. And a tank meed a healer for being complete. Look, palas can hesl +1k! In crit, aslo helps druifs and priest to heal more, pala has banner, tht reduce def and aslo deal many magic dmg in area, shield is ussed for cover, like necros shields. Chains reduce enemy dmg and they arent able to use skills. So, maybe, against 1 boss, dk or barb, or even bd is better tank. But if that mobs spawn mobs, or against group of mobs like in technopolis dg, u will really need a pala. Right now, pala is equilibrate, maybe just sun seal should work in boss, but i dont think they need several changes. (im not pala user, but focusing their skills, its even better TANK SUPPORT than all other tanks)

Paladin Is a tank?

1.- Illumination: 

2.-Sun Seal:

3.-Sacred Shild

change illuminacion for a pasive that skill is not good  :bad: .

Paladin good as a class for fun. New spear change the paladin. Now the paladin can produce a good one-time damage and at the same time can heal themselves. In instances paladin is good tank-support, apply a good damage, can withstand a lot of damage. Аrmor should be strengthened to at least 7 8!

Edited by Djpalxd

• 3 weeks later...

i pvpd dopknight once. i was first hit, unleashed full stun combo on him, he recieved only 200-300 damage. he stopped doing anything and so did i after awkwarldly realizing it.

ALSO: noob, if you know pala well, you know he is very good as a tank.

I see you use a 2h weapon, and then you are complaining about your def, and how rogues can 2 shot you.

if you want to go tanky, go shield. also, with shield bash, and simple stun, it is quite easy to succeed when fighting. 

i pvpd dopknight once. i was first hit, unleashed full stun combo on him, he recieved only 200-300 damage. he stopped doing anything and so did i after awkwarldly realizing it.

I see you use a 2h weapon, and then you are complaining about your def, and how rogues can 2 shot you.

if you want to go tanky, go shield. also, with shield bash, and simple stun, it is quite easy to succeed when fighting. 

dont tank something that hits the hardest on server 

he is still a tank..lock him, keep distance nuke him and repeat.

if you stand there expecting a win in a pure melee fight you will die

silence exhale (let him use silence) shadow catch

simple and elegant win

simple and elegant win

you literally thaught me how to fight a death knight. :D

ps: thanks

simple and elegant win

Well ik how to fight a dk allready*

Because you forced me to change my playstyle when fighting against you in pvps

Also the point was i couldnt nuke him, MY full combo did only 200-300 damage.

• 4 months later...

I never say "i use 2h weapon" these time and nos i hace 47% reducción of damage and whit the shild skill, the rogues can kill me whit 2 hits and only see "2200!" "1700" in red.

Paladins are BD's assistant, they have lowest HP for tank. They aren't pure tank, their job is to make dungeon faster to clear with their AoE skills.

I hope - devs will make cool pvp skill for paladin. Most pala skills are useful  only for teams... he needs good passive for himself (barbs stone skin or last wish for example...)

I hope - devs will make cool pvp skill for paladin. Most pala skills are useful  only for teams... he needs good passive for himself (barbs stone skin or last wish for example...)

That's because this game is mostly about teamplaying

pala is less tanky than barb and dk, just like bd, but elves got more heal

pala is certainly not a pvp char for many reasons, but he got unique skills.

pala is a unique mix of tank, dmg, and healer, with some cool possibilities with team skills and AoE

I think it's great like this

Pala good at PvP

watch this Russian dude give a good fight against warlock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lkVNY5NI1w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq6zLt0G6hk

Ok perhaps i exagerated a little bit.

But that man plays very well. and got very good skills build too.

It's hard to choose how to build pala, here he managed to go full magic (i think), but it's hard to use skills as good as he did, and if u waste them u left with 300 pdmg...

also if u fight ppl with more def and hp like dk and barb it will be hard to kill them in one harad-fetter-banner. Perhaps a mixed build or pdmg would be better in that case.

this video it's impressive, still i think it is easier to make dk or warlock full stun, or healer full resi, or barb with 10s immunity if u want pvp.

Again u convinced me, pala is ok at pvp, i just think it's hard to handle in pvp and his essential qualities or party support abilities

elves OP at war :blush: (i mainly play elves)

redemption destroys all mc stuns and even if area heal is lower than totem it's stationnary so maybe more efficient at war

+mage ennoblemnt+all aoe dmg combo :dirol:

+rush, harad call and other pala skills, harad trees...

XD

the problem is idk how devs could solve this... u can't change all skills of the game...

perhaps limit number of stun resisted by ennoblement or barbarian nature (depending on lvl) and limit as well number of debuff removed by redemption. just a suggestion

if im right elf won last war 3-0 on all servers loool

if im right elf won last war 3-0 on all servers loool

Seems that in all servers Mcs do not care of the war. I rage quitted too today due to the lazyness of the side.

• 1 month later...