Mecha plays Warspear

Mecha

I know I haven't been putting up a lot of Warspear videos lately. It's very hard to find time with my current schedule. Also, the 9th World Tournament in DBZ Dokkan Battle will be here tonight and those who are familiar with this will know that it will keep me extremely busy for the next week or so. I will still try to put out something for Warspear whenever I can. Thanks for your time and patience.

Edited by ☬๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ☬

Lets meet in test server and do a video one day? (:

Well maybe a bg tower hero run pala vs dk no need test server just teamspeak :P i domt even know if my pala can survive it but i think cam after update if u like, ofc ill need a heal minion to help me lel

Edited by lallouss

That sounds like an awesome idea, but I do everything on phone (recording, editing, etc). I do have a laptop but it's really old and slow and I don't think I can use it for Warspear. I don't know much about Teamspeak, doubt it will work on mobile. Am I right?

Aha all on phone :3 well laptop even if old doesnt matter much, warspear needs 16mb ram to run

Can u tell me more about ur laptop info? If u want in pm no prob, tell me the ram mostly and model and windows or go properties of my computer and ss it :P

I dont know if teamspeak can work on phone while ws opened it wont i think, it could work maybe if u have a second phone but laptop easier

My phone is very good at multi tasking. I think I have a better chance trying on phone. The laptop is boxed up somewhere, I don't even use it because it overheats quickly and makes WS run very slow (the old WS, haven't tried recent updates), well the whole laptop becomes slow once it overheats.

If I can find it I'll pm you the details, but I have low hopes for that laptop.

I dont know if teamspeak can work on phone while ws opened it wont i think

It should, wouldn't make sense if I couldn't use it while playing.

Ill check details about multitasking and teamspeak on phone with ws than reply to u on monday my off day :P god vs saiyan

"TeamSpeak for Android is useful for those looking for a better way to communicate with other players while gaming on their Android device, or for those looking for a mobile way to access their favorite PC game’s voice sever."

I took this from http://www.bluestacks.com/blog/app-reviews/archive/teamspeak-for-android-beta.html

So yes, TS and games are compatible. So probably with Warspear too.

By the way, I noticed that my WS get much more love than my other vids. Many more likes and views than anything else I do. You guys are fking awesome, thank you.

I'm kind of leaning towards taking that as a compliment, at least I don't have a "rapist face", so thank you lol

100 Signs of Imperishability amplification session. Enjoy

Spawn Solo Kill

Sorry if the quality is not as good as usual. I had low storage space on my phone.

Geez that was a horrible edit job. That's what I get for rushing it.

Anyways, I didn't know where to put this, so I figured here would be fine.

Here is a guide vs scammers.

Play Pala on Sapphire maybe:[

I agree :D 

Palas are also very diverse! and with sun seal update maybe they can do some solo shenanigans too finally!

"You got any more of them Relics?"

First, I wanna apologize if the quality is messy. I started this video on the TEST server, but I accidentally cancelled the dungeon by misclick (a few times) and had to finish it on the Live update (emerald server)

I rushed the editing so I have to apologize for that too. Maybe I will remake this another day. Enjoy!