Mecha plays Warspear

Mecha

Horror Circus Solo Ride (Encounter Battle) Perfect Run

since I had to record this video on portrait mode, I will link the full video in the description so you can see it full screen mode. sorry if the quality isn't as good on FB.

120 Night Lord's Cache and some amplification. Enjoy!

Edited by ☬๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ☬

• 2 weeks later...

Streaming Six Shadows Solo Live! Be sure to follow me on twitch and subscribe on youtube!

https://www.twitch.tv/mechasaiyan1/v/101527834

Streaming test. Wanted to see how my streams would look with online games while I stream from home, being that my connection sucks here. It was a bit laggy here and there, especially at the beginning, but I think its not too bad afterwards. Opinions? Suggestions?

https://www.twitch.tv/mechasaiyan1/v/102248634

Don't forget to subscribe/follow to my twitch and YouTube, it helps a lot!

• 4 weeks later...

Bad resolution

(Was a test after all)

Edited by ☬๓ęçђą ↯ şąเұąŋ☬

• 3 weeks later...

It was nice to see some WS players win a few of these. Congratulations to the winners, and if you didn't win, better luck next time

I don't remember exactly when it was, but a few years ago I got super lucky. 2x Vampire costume, 2x Rippers Dagger, Rippers Scythe, North Wolf, 2x Wedgehead Executioner, and some Bow/Xbow skins that I trashed because I'm a DK. Then again, I wasn't counting how many chests I opened and I bought/opened them at random times.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Sup everyone! I know it's been a while, but here is my latest Warspear Online video. I really wanna get full back on the game and I'm considering maybe creating a new character and try out some of those new classes. What do you guys think? Should I focus on a new class? If so, which one, and why? 

4 hours ago, Mecha said:

Sup everyone! I know it's been a while, but here is my latest Warspear Online video. I really wanna get full back on the game and I'm considering maybe creating a new character and try out some of those new classes. What do you guys think? Should I focus on a new class? If so, which one, and why? 

play one of the new classes in a walkthrough, its highely demanded. probably warden as it has similar play style to deathknight, but the other classes are much funner.

I was thinking to do just that. Make a new character and level him up on video. The thing is I normally play whenever I get a chance on my breaks or whenever I find free time. But I suppose I don't have to get EVERYTHING 100% on video. I could just record when I know I'll be playing for more than just a few minutes. Thanks for the input.

3 hours ago, Mecha said:

I was thinking to do just that. Make a new character and level him up on video. The thing is I normally play whenever I get a chance on my breaks or whenever I find free time. But I suppose I don't have to get EVERYTHING 100% on video. I could just record when I know I'll be playing for more than just a few minutes. Thanks for the input.

my pleasure mate:drinks:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

It's been years since I have played this game. I miss all the fun I used to have with it, and all the memories made along the way. Lately I've been very tempted to start playing again. There were many reasons as to why I stopped playing Warspear, but the main reason was my health. I was having some health issues and I was in so much pain constantly. There was just no way I could play a game that requires a lot of time and dedication being in that much pain. But now, after dealing with that crap for so long, it's finally over. I have my health back and the recovery went great. I installed Warspear just to test my new stream software with an online game, and man it's so much better than the garbage I was using before. To be honest, I kind of want to come back to Warspear, and I do want to make Warspear content again. However, doing the episodic-type of videos is not really the thing I want to do with this game. I just want to play the game and have fun and stream it as I go along. Maybe, just maybe, I will return permanently.

Looks like much of the new content will require a guild but I'm sure you'll easily find one.

Also sadly you just missed the spring event, but the anniversary is near so there's that :happypumpkin:

17 hours ago, Mecha said:

It's been years since I have played this game. I miss all the fun I used to have with it, and all the memories made along the way. Lately I've been very tempted to start playing again. There were many reasons as to why I stopped playing Warspear, but the main reason was my health. I was having some health issues and I was in so much pain constantly. There was just no way I could play a game that requires a lot of time and dedication being in that much pain. But now, after dealing with that crap for so long, it's finally over. I have my health back and the recovery went great. I installed Warspear just to test my new stream software with an online game, and man it's so much better than the garbage I was using before. To be honest, I kind of want to come back to Warspear, and I do want to make Warspear content again. However, doing the episodic-type of videos is not really the thing I want to do with this game. I just want to play the game and have fun and stream it as I go along. Maybe, just maybe, I will return permanently.

kakarot i see you have returned 

Ssj Vegeta GIF - Ssj Vegeta TorneoDelPoder - Discover & Share GIFs ...

much has changed but same old shit, as i usually say SSDD (same shit different day)

as i remember u play in eu with ur dk and stuff but if ur gona do new account your welcome to join us at sapphire at THEMERCS, maybe you will be tempted to make fun content abit

Vegeta gif | DRAGON BALL ESPAÑOL Amino

18 hours ago, Mecha said:

You are always welcome buddy

46 minutes ago, lallouss said:

kakarot i see you have returned 

Ssj Vegeta GIF - Ssj Vegeta TorneoDelPoder - Discover & Share GIFs ...

much has changed but same old shit, as i usually say SSDD (same shit different day)

as i remember u play in eu with ur dk and stuff but if ur gona do new account your welcome to join us at sapphire at THEMERCS, maybe you will be tempted to make fun content abit

Vegeta gif | DRAGON BALL ESPAÑOL Amino

Glad to see you guys are still around. I do already have a couple of characters in that server, but most of my stuff is stashed in Emerald, so I'll probably stay over there.

11 minutes ago, Lashabi said:

You are always welcome buddy

Much appreciated 

Still working out a few technical issues (live chat not showing on my screen, a small mic problem, etc.), but this was a fun stream! Kept getting lost and died a lot, but I still had a great time! 

https://youtu.be/od-h3Wnpmgc