[2016.08.29] Double Event! Celebrate Week of Bounty and Rush of Knowledge at once!

Daria

Vs4GMoi.png

Warriors of Arinar!

We've got some awesome news for you! The Gods are being generous this week and decided to organize two events at once.

Double profit and precious rewards to everyone!

For this week and this week only:
- Crimson Corundum reward for Guild Tournament is doubled (places 1-3)
- Guilds that take places 4-10 in a Tournament will also receive Crimson Corundums and a Bronze Chest (counted for "Neverfading glory" achievement)
- Guild Points reward for Dungeon completion is doubled
- Drop rate in every Dungeon for all essences and catalysts is doubled
- In each Dungeon of hard and heroic difficulty levels you  have a chance to obtain books with expert skills for all classes (72 kinds!)

But there's more for you!
- Only during this week you can visit any heroic Dungeon and get an absolutely unique book with passive skill "Improved penetration".
- In each Heroic Level Dungeon you will have the chance to obtain the rarest costume of Demonologist

Demonologist is a sage who crossed a forbidden border in his researches. One day mighty demon Titorion lured him into a trap and stole sage's soul,
mutilated his body. From this time Demonologist lost his humanity completely, now he's hiding his face under the grim mask.

Event starts on August, 29 at 13:00 CEST and ends on September, 5 at 12:00 CEST.

Good luck and see you in the game!

AIGRIND

Can't complain. Heroic Techno gave me a bit of luck this week. But my sham lv 14 claims the Demo, not a skill book :

I think aigrind raised the drop rate today, 2 skill books+ a couple of demos dropped only today.

Havnt seen a single demo or pene book drop monday-wednesday.

I think aigrind raised the drop rate today, 2 skill books+ a couple of demos dropped only today.

Havnt seen a single demo or pene book drop monday-wednesday.

I dropped pene book just yesterday, in Technopolis. I hope you're right about the increased drop percentage

The new changes in arena are nice, but I'd like to know if the system is drunk or simply affected by a bug. The arena rewards costantly changes every time you check them. Example: now Symbol of greatness, after 5 seconds, Cloack of Greatness, after 5 secs again, Ring of greateness

The new changes in arena are nice, but I'd like to know if the system is drunk or simply affected by a bug. The arena rewards costantly changes every time you check them. Example: now Symbol of greatness, after 5 seconds, Cloack of Greatness, after 5 secs again, Ring of greateness

I believe it is different depending on what bracket i.e 2x2=ring