[Rant] Why do devs hate Paladins?

Gladiator

Stop, stop, stop. The next one continuing will get a warning for sure, I don't care who it is, just stop fighting and insulting each other.

I don't want to repeat myself again and incase anyone starts complaining about the warning, he will get a temporary ban. I warned you often enough now.

DG Is only 1 Exemple to show you...now you go to Sith true?....well try come out PVP cave and do with other some spam DG....You talking about PVE Skill.....i show you...DOP is your class and can tank TP. 

Your EGO is huge .... quiet. Learn to Win.

my ego is huge because i didnt start this? :D

and ok...you want me to do tp dg? probably will soon..but thats beside the point..

oh wait just because i joined sith to try and get better im getting all this hate..i never asked dop for the pvp :D

the topic came up on wchat while i was helping a questor at gariell...tell him to not be over confident next time

well try come out PVP cave and do with other some spam DG....You talking about PVE Skill.....i show you...DOP is your class and can tank TP. 

Sums it up.

Sums it up.

I play to have fun and soon..maybe i will do the tp dgs .....but how does that affect how good i am with a class?

IF i were to +10 my dk and run the dg it'd make me pro?

agree to that question and you know who's wrong ;D

His point is that you complain about dk PvE abilities, you are a PvP one. And Dop, who's both builds, isn't facing your problems, same as Mecha, Omerix, and that other Russian dude(forgot name) who soloed faceless and, I'm sure, many more.

Edited by Gladiator

Pls stop mocking this bird its for our ALL better :)

So can we go back to the Main topic again ?

If you want there exist a topic in the class discussion Part of the Forum about dks!

There you can talk/discuss in a polite way

Edited by ( ͡° ~°)pow-powley

I seriously dont understand this malliwxdb, sems like an all around general asshole xd every thread ive seen with him in is just him starting arguments and calling people and their opinions stupid

dont be gay

As for the main topic. I absolutely agree gladiator. it's like gm ran out of ideas for the tank class of chosen and just gave up xd its a real pity

Edited by ColdFootedMole

One day there is always hope ! Bds era was the same when no palas existed , no experts, range melee scar years fly

Oh my, I hope what happens to bd happens to necro :shy:

I can dream ok!

You seem to be the queer... Not like anyone notices you eh?

I just want a reserve buff because the skill is garbage.... When i ask for a reserve buff poley disagrees yet she agrees to the same bs under the same basis on pala...

Just because dk can solo bosses any other melee can.-. Even when the very same people who've solo said bosses would agree for the skill buff.. Other than mecha... Wonder where he his

I call people out on their bullshit.. I never disagreed to the topic at hand... Learn your ducking facts before you talk to me you lesser...

Dk needs defensive skills -> no you're noob

But I've beaten every dk on my server -> no you haven't beaten 'xxx'

But i have here is the ss proof -> stop boasting

What else should i ducking do? Forums not for discussing? People disagree to opinions just because they think the skill is good and have never used it? And then they come to the conclusion it's just one useless skill yet the very same people agree to buffing another class under the same basis

@Any mod that thinks of a mute... Coldfootfag started the verbal abuse...

Ridiculous....

Edited by mailliwdxb

2- "Sacred" Shield: Hehehe, saves our a**es from around 700 damage every 40 seconds at 4/4. 700 damage means 1 shot from the recent bosses, half a strike from BDs, it is freaking nothing. Come on guys? One hit every 40 seconds? Tank?

some of my suggestions:

-instead can only cast to 1 ally, it can cast to all party members                         (Captain Paladin)

-you take damage for your ally when he recieve attack                                      (Bodyguard Paladin)

-when someone recieve this shield, he will immune from debuffs for a sec         (Sacred Paladin)

-for a sec(really short time and long cooldown) Paladin's HP will be doubled     (Ancient Paladin)

-immune/reduced damage recieved from magic attack for a sec                        (Templar Paladin)

-or just simply buffed it's damage absorbtion since it's expert skill                      (Heavy Paladin)

-should be stack with priest shield

Edited by Jzargo

some of my suggestions:

-instead can only cast to 1 ally, it can cast to all party members                         (Captain Paladin)

-you take damage for your ally when he recieve attack                                      (Bodyguard Paladin)

-when someone recieve this shield, he will immune from debuffs for a sec         (Sacred Paladin)

-for a sec(really short time and long cooldown) Paladin's HP will be doubled     (Ancient Paladin)

-immune/reduced damage recieved from magic attack for a sec                        (Templar Paladin)

-or just simply buffed it's damage absorbtion since it's expert skill                      (Heavy Paladin)

-shouldn't be stack with priest shield

good idea :D

• 2 weeks later...

Another rant incoming if the case stays as it was in the test server, I hope devs still have something to do regarding our skills :/

I seriously dont understand this malliwxdb, sems like an all around general asshole xd every thread ive seen with him in is just him starting arguments and calling people and their opinions stupid

dont be gay

As for the main topic. I absolutely agree gladiator. it's like gm ran out of ideas for the tank class of chosen and just gave up xd its a real pity

I think he is miserable and has no friends IRL. I mean, the guy stays on forum 24/7 trying really hard to convince others he is the best DK on the game and asking buff for one of the best classes. If you check his post history u will see it's either "Im a pro player", "I can beat everyone" or "buff DK".

Lmao dude.. You defend a guy who lost to a lower amp... I ask for a class buff not a 'nerf this' 'nerf that'...

I don't need to prove how bad dop is... The rest of mcs know xD

Since you went to the personal level.. Atleast i don't play ws at my local Job 24x7 coming back home to spam a dg with a high amp noob.

Cheers loser kys

And yes.. I visit the forums to make my class better... Thats what the game forums are for.

And again.. I don't need to prove how good i amp your buddy dop still couldn't beat me :3

Lolz... Test server, lock? Did xD

Easy stun lock

Wonder why people get mad and then say i take the game serious :)

Ahh i remember... Good Ol Dop

'Mailli noob keep running'

I kept distance when he used silence (Thanks gladi)

Our last pvp: he ran from t4 bridge to the farthest left npc xD

'Mailli noob stop cheating'

I stacked silence.. Fine

Our last pvp: he stacked i didn't, funny

Atleast when you be a hypocrite... Skill properly xD

You know, the only reason you win is stuns, apparently Dop is having a PvE build? Anyway if you start stunning, due to dk's ridiculous stun cycle, you will keep stunning, unless Sharp Shadows fail, or he's Glad with shield strike :3

Edited by Gladiator

Wchat's like: stuns is better than dop

Killing gariel for questor

Dop's like... Let's go

Im like.. I might lose but sure

He dies... And admits to a loss.. Ok

Second time we fight

I was killing bird because Dop's pt died.. He gets pissed.. Asks for a pvp.. Still doesn't win

What do you want from me xD

No Mr... the last time i see pvp...you loss like a Rabbit and start talk you have lag...stop spam shit...you are ridicoulus....And you don't know how to lose! And you never admit loss. Only excuse...mr pro with guild buff... 

Dopo pt Dead becouse you, mr pro player,call mobs...Lol 

And when you undestand pve skill set isn't good for pvp? Why you no reach to tank in DG? Use your brain

Edited by Logrimy

No Mr... the last time i see pvp...you loss like a Rabbit and start talk you have lag...stop spam shit...you are ridicoulus....And you don't know how to lose! And you never admit loss. Only excuse...mr pro with guild buff... 

Dopo pt Dead becouse you, mr pro player,call mobs...Lol 

And when you undestand pve skill set isn't good for pvp? Why you no reach to tank in DG? Use your brain

firstly ask him..dont make accusations without askin him

secondly kpat died at bird because she rushed..dop wasnt there

thirdly..he asked for the pvp not me

dont talk from your arse..god worst shaman ive pvpd

yes i said i had lag it seems...

you make up so much shit, its not even funny

you cant play shaman ..the only reason you defend him is because you need a good party to do anything productive in game

learn to play and learn who your friends are...pathetic 

almost feel sorry for the likes of you and negativism

I dont need recognition for a fight against someone who cant play dk XD

i started this post with a point, not for the need of commendation.

the fact that dopknight was in my point is there...the funny thing is... his dg running friends one of which cant play sham properly is defending him...not even dop himself...

Have you seen the excuses they put for him? 'level 8 guild buffs' 'pve build' 

like dude..i honestly dont give a shit..just know that he is shit

Wtf did i just read OwO

Anyway oh boy oh boyyyy devs where r u? Stop making paladin into a walking sheet paper minion, low survival skills

Why take paladin dungeon:

When u can have healers buffing

When u can have rangers/mages do more damage than him

When u can have bd tank better than him

When u can summon a merman for aura

Only 2things i can go dungeon these days is becuz im the leader of the guild or becuz paladin has fetter

Thats 100% true fact, all paladins can check by this and confirm \o/

Edited by lallouss

Wtf did i just read OwO

Anyway oh boy oh boyyyy devs where r u? Stop making paladin into a walking sheet paper minion, low survival skills

Why take paladin dungeon:

When u can have healers buffing

When u can have rangers/mages do more damage than him

When u can have bd tank better than him

When u can summon a merman for aura

Only 2things i can go dungeon these days is becuz im the leader of the guild or becuz paladin has fetter

Thats 100% true fact, all paladins can check by this and confirm \o/

Confirmed, I can only go dungeon just because I have Fetter or because I do more damage than Zeus. Just kidding xD Same for me, because I'm the leader of the guild.

Anyway, I was gonna postpone my post till after the update is live, hoping that the test server wasn't the final form. But then I thought meh better now so they don't take forever to consider fixes after the update is out.

So here we go:

1- First of all Thanks for buffing Illumination literally from zero to hero. And Sun Seal for being less resisted by bosses.

2- Harad Call: Doesn't need Banner anymore, ok, cool, but you guys really messed it up. I don't know if that was intended or not, but the radius now is only 1 yard, where it had a radius like Banner, and the damage is reduced too, I suppose. I mean the fact that I can teleport where ever I want is of course better, but I gotta forget that this is skill is a stun/dmg skill, because there is no way to catch the desired targets in 1 yard radius due to screen bugs. At least make it like Earthquake/Warlock circles/Mage's teleport 3x3. As for now, I personally consider this skill nerfed lel.

3- Sacred Shield: Still not fixed? Come on it saves only around 700 damage with 40 seconds cooldown at max level. Do we really need to talk about it more? :/

4- Light Protection: 8% def buff seems not complain-worthy, but its cooldown is ridiculously high, compared to such low effect and duration(compared to cd). Skill must be passive(Pala is the only tank without passives :() or increase the amount of buff or reduce the cooldown.

Yes make new skill passive or change the cooldown its ridiculous for such result

Also fix sacred shield, your gona blame and say that other paladins use it in another type of build but ur wrong..

All paladins who plays paladin as their main character they know that Sacred Shield is a piece of paper and useless to use even if im about to die id rather die than delay my death by 0.01sec if used shield OxO

I dont need recognition for a fight against someone who cant play dk XD

i started this post with a point, not for the need of commendation.

the fact that dopknight was in my point is there...the funny thing is... his dg running friends one of which cant play sham properly is defending him...not even dop himself...

Have you seen the excuses they put for him? 'level 8 guild buffs' 'pve build' 

like dude..i honestly dont give a shit..just know that he is shit

Yes but you like take screenshot only when win... lol... I join leache 1 month ago...i so weak sure but next time i take screen how many ppl pm me for Arena or DG...Yes they pm one weak no buff shaman...and Remember, this weak kill you every time in pvp...so np, i no Need to dimostrate nothing to a weak dk, continue take excuse when lose and no reach to tank in DG, Sorry you are noob, a tank Need tank... not only write on forum. Finish GL 

SORRY PALA PLAYER, i stop offtopic 

Edited by Logrimy

Hi. Sup... So, I'm calling out devs on this.

So let's get into the topic right away.

Paladin is supposed to be a tank, yet we are the weakest heavy armor users defensively. And when I say weakest I mean by the skills, because obviously we can use the same gears as others.

So where is the problem you may ask? Our defensive skills.

1- Sun Seal: Pretty cool skill, the new effect to focus Banner's damage is also a good addition. BUT although it is one of the few defensive skills that we have, bosses still resist it almost every time. I mean, if we aren't able to use it on bosses, on whom should we use it? On mobs? they don't even last its full duration time, and most of the times you don't even need it, especially if you have some base life steal, because the damage you receive isn't that much high. On players? Most fights end very fast too, so making its cooldown 25 seconds at 4/4 really doesn't make any sense if we can't use it on targets that last long, i.e. Bosses.

2- "Sacred" Shield: Hehehe, saves our a**es from around 700 damage every 40 seconds at 4/4. 700 damage means 1 shot from the recent bosses, half a strike from BDs, it is freaking nothing. Come on guys? One hit every 40 seconds? Tank?

3- Don't even get me started on Illumination, it does literally nothing in PvE, recenly there is no. single. undead. type. monster... Even the aggro effect doesn't work. What, guys? You gave us a 40k gold worth skill that just tickles forsakens? I know this might not have to do with defense, but it's still broken.

Not a single decent defensive skill besides heal, and Fetter in certain situations.

Please if I don't make any sense in the made points, tell me. Although I guess any sane person would think it's not fair, but tell me nevertheless.

*Comments about Banner being OP incoming*

What if I told you I'd agree with an offensive nerf for a decent defensive buff? We are tanks after all, and not damagers.

so...idk if this has been said but I'll put my opinion here

1.sun seal has been changed in the upcoming update i.e, the chances of it working against all mobs and bosses has been increased

*checked it myself in test server and yup it's true*

also it gives 20%lifesteal on affected target so I think it's defensive enough.

2. sacred shield.....nothing much to say your right it sucks compared to all other shields in game

devs better buff it soon

3.illumination has also been changed in the upcoming update

now it deals damage to all targets kinda like dks skill not a great fix but it's better than the previous one

and about pala being defensive it's hard to say yes or no coz pala is the only class on elf side to reach 10k+ def without any buffs from skills and with new skill it definitely makes it more defensive so I say new skill is good as far as pve concerns and also good in PvP if u have good resi

going back to all other skills

banner is good as always

harrads call.mechanics has been changed so u don't need banner to use it now u can just jump like mages teleport skill but the sad part is the number of affected targets has been limited with respect to its lvl

repellant strike just another dmg skill with stun

over all palas can be great tanks if u have the right build

but in the end when compared to dks and barbs pala is as week as always