[Rant] Why do devs hate Paladins?

Gladiator

Hi. Sup... So, I'm calling out devs on this.

So let's get into the topic right away.

Paladin is supposed to be a tank, yet we are the weakest heavy armor users defensively. And when I say weakest I mean by the skills, because obviously we can use the same gears as others.

So where is the problem you may ask? Our defensive skills.

1- Sun Seal: Pretty cool skill, the new effect to focus Banner's damage is also a good addition. BUT although it is one of the few defensive skills that we have, bosses still resist it almost every time. I mean, if we aren't able to use it on bosses, on whom should we use it? On mobs? they don't even last its full duration time, and most of the times you don't even need it, especially if you have some base life steal, because the damage you receive isn't that much high. On players? Most fights end very fast too, so making its cooldown 25 seconds at 4/4 really doesn't make any sense if we can't use it on targets that last long, i.e. Bosses.

2- "Sacred" Shield: Hehehe, saves our a**es from around 700 damage every 40 seconds at 4/4. 700 damage means 1 shot from the recent bosses, half a strike from BDs, it is freaking nothing. Come on guys? One hit every 40 seconds? Tank?

3- Don't even get me started on Illumination, it does literally nothing in PvE, recenly there is no. single. undead. type. monster... Even the aggro effect doesn't work. What, guys? You gave us a 40k gold worth skill that just tickles forsakens? I know this might not have to do with defense, but it's still broken.

Not a single decent defensive skill besides heal, and Fetter in certain situations.

Please if I don't make any sense in the made points, tell me. Although I guess any sane person would think it's not fair, but tell me nevertheless.

*Comments about Banner being OP incoming*

What if I told you I'd agree with an offensive nerf for a decent defensive buff? We are tanks after all, and not damagers.

Edited by Gladiator

Everyone says the game is based on cooperation and teamwork, not 1v1.

Well, atleast fix some classes capability of being useful in a party.

I also hope nobody's gonna comment about banners, having one good skill

is not what makes a class op.

I'm not much into pvp but tell me, is pala > dk, barb? or vice versa?

Everyone says the game is based on cooperation and teamwork, not 1v1.

Well, atleast fix some classes capability of being useful in a party.

I also hope nobody's gonna comment about banners, having one good skill

is not what makes a class op.

I'm not much into pvp but tell me, is pala > dk, barb? or vice versa?

What point did I make regarding 1v1?

If you mean by pvp 1v1, then no, Barb and DK are better than Pala, we are only better in crowd. But still that doesn't mean we should be squishy as hell when we tank.

Edited by Gladiator

What point did I make regarding 1v1?

If you mean by pvp 1v1, then no, Barb and DK are better than Pala, we are only better in crowd. But still that doesn't mean we should be squishy as hell when we tank.

The 1v1 thing wasn't directly meant to your opinions :) but whatever ignore it.

And well, your statements have my support. If a pala can't beat an equal dk/barb,

there is obviously something that needs fixing. And also general stuff, palas

should be better tanks than bds.

Edited by Raezer

They should make a tank tank, give them skills that allows them to take agro, how on earth will a paladin ever get taken into a dungeon party if a bladedancer can tank better, and damage better?

how on earth will a paladin ever get taken into a dungeon party if a bladedancer can tank better, and damage better?

Thank you.

Remove Fetter from Pala and it's as good as shit. We aren't needed in dungeons for either our tanking, damaging, or even supporting, Banner might be a good dmg boost, but a BD would do more than our damage and recovers the lost "support", and also tank better.

Edited by Gladiator

"reserve needs buff because my 900 heal with 10% chance of working is bad, me and every other dk on the russian side as well as US agrees"

Poley : no, look at mecha he made the strongest hp regen build without vamp and kept it for...a day? stop whining

people say they want to buff their class...i can deal....but when the same people disagree to the same idea of some other groups'

what else am i supposed to call you?

Lel not only Mecha but many other dks have epic builds soloing lab parts,faceless,spawn,etc xD

Dk is a very useful class in many Situations pve-pvp wise

I have checked out the shield mechanics of pala and the dmg absorbation is a magikarp splash compared to pokémon

You are supposed to Call me anything?

I dont think so

Lel not only Mecha but many other dks have epic builds soloing lab parts,faceless,spawn,etc xD

Dk is a very useful class in many Situations pve-pvp wise

I have checked out the shield mechanics of pala and the dmg absorbation is a magikarp splash compared to pokémon

You are supposed to Call me anything?

I dont think so

ah so getting a skill that gives life steal is the only defensive a tank needs :D

and why compare satu to shield....reserve and shield were simultaneously released

and yes i called you a hypocrite and was questioning upon that fact....or am i not allowed to be passive agressive as well?

besides you can barely play any class..wonder why you're judging

ah so getting a skill that gives life steal is the only defensive a tank needs :D

and why compare satu to shield....reserve and shield were simultaneously released

and yes i called you a hypocrite and was questioning upon that fact....or am i not allowed to be passive agressive as well?

besides you can barely play any class..wonder why you're judging

Hombre i dont compare anything stop putting words i didnt say in my mouth

Stick your passive aggressiveness back to the place Where no Sun is involved cause i told you what my 3rd warning is ?

I played every class on Eu Server + Us Server

Hombre i dont compare anything stop putting words i didnt say in my mouth

Stick your passive aggressiveness back to the place Where no Sun is involved cause i told you what my 3rd warning is ?

I played every class on Eu Server + Us Server

Lass ihn labern, bei ihm helfen sowieso keine punkte mehr, notfalls würde ich ihn für eine weile richtig blocken oder langsam kanns auch schon fast permanent sein, er hat ja schon sechs punkte und anscheinend lernt er aus seinen warnungen nicht... :)

Lass ihn labern, bei ihm helfen sowieso keine punkte mehr, notfalls würde ich ihn für eine weile richtig blocken oder langsam kanns auch schon fast permanent sein, er hat ja schon sechs punkte und anscheinend lernt er aus seinen warnungen nicht... :)

Ist seine Entscheidung wie er antwortet xD

Mir ist ebensoaufgefallen dass er bissi low amped iz, drum beschwert er sich auch über jeden us alles xD

Die ganzen stuns Und silences die ein dk besitzt sind die einzige möglichkeit dass jener am Leben bleibt xD

Ist seine Entscheidung wie er antwortet xD

Mir ist ebensoaufgefallen dass er bissi low amped iz, drum beschwert er sich auch über jeden us alles xD

Die ganzen stuns Und silences die ein dk besitzt sind die einzige möglichkeit dass jener am Leben bleibt xD

Das ist ungefähr das was ich schon seit einem Jahr zu ihm sag. Er ist low amped und beschwert sich dass +10 bds ihn fertigmachen.... komisch :fool:

Anyways yup, up to him and after all it's not going to be our problem :)

Das ist ungefähr das was ich schon seit einem Jahr zu ihm sag. Er ist low amped und beschwert sich dass +10 bds ihn fertigmachen.... komisch :fool:

Anyways yup, up to him and after all it's not going to be our problem :)

Zu Schade das er nicht Deutsch sprechen kann. :D

lmao you talk like as if i were to give a crap.

besides ...arguing on forums is wrong now i guess...especially when the topic is about buffing a classes defensiveness and when you previously argued against the logic for another class...

played all classes I guess thats the limit :D 

ta ta

Lass ihm das letzte Wort jules xD erinnert mich ein bisschen an swaaz ,

Soll er doch heulen dass ihn 10+ chars bursten xD

lmao swaaz complained over nothing and had reason when you scammed urowak...

you dont like it when people want stuff fixed for their class and then call me the swaaz person...

'Im a mod and i dont like it when you say stuff regarding the game but i do like it when my buddies are involved hue hue'

Is daria considering a modderator shuffle? because under these circumstances id think it'd be for the best

Nobody has threatened you with a ban, I don't think google translate helps much to literally translate the meaning of what we talked about meh

Stop this prepotent behaivour, you know Nothing about swaaz or or kaworu xD years to late hunnybunny

Instead of the provocant behaivour or the prepotent talk of yours,Rather go amp your squishy dk and stop crying about other players raping you :)

Git gud

Stop this prepotent behaivour, you know Nothing about swaaz or or kaworu xD years to late hunnybunny

Instead of the provocant behaivour or the prepotent talk of yours,Rather go amp your squishy dk and stop crying about other players raping you :)

Git gud

ah yes..i just got the part where you scammed him correct yes?

Instead of disagreeing to topics learn the skill properly before arguing against it....

My amp?
I've beaten every dk on US and my last and only fight was won the day before without silence stack...yes, but im not here to boast about it or release names  :)

I beat you when I used my weak hammer without arena gear whilst you still played druid...

I dont need to explain myself to people like you.....if you question someone next time over a forum post regarding their own class use half a mind and think about it..
If you still dont want to take my word for it..those links are from +10 RU pve dks ...

Git gud it seems..from a person who never knew how to play

bb