Warspear Online - lyzois and totolock challenged hassndk and visid/verackk/dieki, AoA)

Lyzoic

theres my vids I made on the last moments of hassndk in lvl 20. toto and me made him give up on 20lv arenas so he leveled now :D theres links of my vids (sorry bad quality in last 2 and freezes in first vid) anyway next vids I focus more on quality, these I jus took for proof that amps isnt everything what we need :) (they used inks, guild hp recover, cards pots 24/7 and were +10 vs us +7 +8amped) hope you enjoy :P

• 1 year later...
On ٢٦‏/٨‏/٢٠١٦ at 11:21 AM, Lyzois said:

theres my vids I made on the last moments of hassndk in lvl 20. toto and me made him give up on 20lv arenas so he leveled now :D theres links of my vids (sorry bad quality in last 2 and freezes in first vid) anyway next vids I focus more on quality, these I jus took for proof that amps isnt everything what we need :) (they used inks, guild hp recover, cards pots 24/7 and were +10 vs us +7 +8amped) hope you enjoy :P

This kid is so funny playing lock who stun 7/24 and say amps doesnt matter xD try play same class as him or another that not stunner and runner then lets see if amps matter xD

this funny kid thinks amp matters and skills not, not surprised cos he plays on +10 bd. I don't run in 1v1, I've seen many bds using a ink, am I supposed to be without running then? what actually "running" means? That when u are on bd running using parry for get immunity relic? I didn't cry about it. the fact is learn to play not learn to cry 

Edited by Lyzois

15 hours ago, Lyzois said:

this funny kid thinks amp matters and skills not, not surprised cos he plays on +10 bd. I don't run in 1v1, I've seen many bds using a ink, am I supposed to be without running then? what actually "running" means? That when u are on bd running using parry for get immunity relic? I didn't cry about it. the fact is learn to play not learn to cry 

I didnt say that i said 50% amp 50% skills playing with a lock while beating melee then say u skilled man play class not charmer or lock and try act pro vs me xD ill show u the skills that ppl with broken classes will never understand:kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

15 hours ago, ELASIRI said:

I didnt say that i said 50% amp 50% skills playing with a lock while beating melee then say u skilled man play class not charmer or lock and try act pro vs me xD ill show u the skills that ppl with broken classes will never understand:kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Dude do you know how skilled elasiribd is? He is the most op bladedancer in the entire galaxy, i wish i could be like ela and be king of the universe. Now let me introduce you to the art and skill of the bladedancer.

STEP 1: Amp +10, if ur not +10, you suck, and wont win as bladedancer 

STEP 2: Err. Thats it

Enjoy ur global dominance in the art of point and click.

Edited by Urscrewed

56 minutes ago, Urscrewed said:

Dude do you know how skilled elasiribd is? He is the most op bladedancer in the entire galaxy, i wish i could be like ela and be king of the universe. Now let me introduce you to the art and skill of the bladedancer.

STEP 1: Amp +10, if ur not +10, you suck, and wont win as bladedancer 

STEP 2: Err. Thats it

Enjoy ur global dominance in the art of point and click.

Kid came lel i was rogue before bd and no need say how good i was with him im warden and i beat almost all with it so ?

30 minutes ago, ELASIRI said:

Kid came lel i was rogue before bd and no need say how good i was with him im warden and i beat almost all with it so ?

If you beat "almost" all there is no point talk about nerfs xd