Dj costume!

Djfromhell

Uhh listen if u gonna come here and talk shit just leave we dont need you here.

Dont spread negative energy cus nobody likes it.

I dont care if you care or they dont care when i see nice comments and see people like Ninja owl

making skins and trying to make this game better and more fun in some way i see better part of humanity,but when i see you Gladiator and your childishly hate comments i see the bad part.

So if u dont like what u read and see here then dont read or watch cus nobody cares about your opinion here.

Wow... Hate. Shit. Humanity. Energy.

I really didn't mean to hate or start a fight, I just want to say that player's suggestions rarely are taken into devs considerations, so you don't be disappointed later like I in addition to many others was and end up quitting the game.

Oh and improving the game you say? Nah dude devs don't really work that way. There are way too many better suggestions than a DJ costume, that would make the game more fun and fairer and were just ignored by devs, although they got a lot of attention and support from players, from new content suggestions to new very slight features that would have a good impact on the game play.

I've been a part of the community since pretty long time and I always supported and, well, tried to suggest good ideas for a "more fun Warspear", but really all was for nothing.

Edited by Gladiator

As promised:

8KI5EdP.png

Also leaving this here for clarity's sake:

gCh9CMx.gif

Simple but cute, I love it :) if this should get invented ingame though someday, the girls shirt should have a real white with no grey shadows :D I guess you had to make it grey a bit because otherwise we wouldn't see it on the forum's white background :3

Still is it possible to mix in a bit of golden pattern in the girls black shorts?

Edited by Julie

Simple but cute, I love it :) if this should get invented ingame though someday, the girls shirt should have a real white with no grey shadows :D I guess you had to make it grey a bit because otherwise we wouldn't see it on the forum's white background :3

Still is it possible to mix in a bit of golden pattern in the girls black shorts?

The shirt is a little gray just because pure #FFFFFF looks unnatural to me. Sure it can be lightened, it's just an artistic choice.

Yes, some pattern can be added to the pants, although nothing complex because of the sprite's size.

Haha, that's a nice one!

Despite all skepticism, we really appreciate new ideas (concerning costumes as well) and it's simply great from the personal point of view when players enjoy the game so much so that it inspires them to create different things themselves.

I'd say don't stop, Ninja Owl! :good:

Honestly, they aren't even that good. Mediocre at best. They're only supposed to crudely depict how the ideas would look in game.

Let's leave designing to professionals, shall we?

Thanks for the flattery, though.

Edited by Ninja Owl

Haha, that's a nice one!

Despite all skepticism, we really appreciate new ideas (concerning costumes as well) and it's simply great from the personal point of view when players enjoy the game so much so that it inspires them to create different things themselves.

I'd say don't stop, Ninja Owl! :good:

Ok but how many times were ideas from players implemented into the game? Let's face it, it's a very rare phenomenon, that I can't actually remember one. Many good suggestions of adding or editing specific items or contents in the game weren't considered by devs, although they've got much support from players and actually sounded very fair to the game mechanics and concepts, in addition to adding lots of fun, or besides the fact that many other games had these ideas and it felt that this game needs them. I mean, even the promised "Create your boss" contest winner's boss isn't added yet.

Anyways, I'm not trying to spread negativity here, sorry if you got me wrong, I'd be actually very glad to see a player suggested idea in the game even if it was a costume. In fact, any good action from the game towards the community makes me feel a bit better, namely, the Facebook featuring to Warspear Youtubers(Suggesting/-ed in-game shout-outs too ^_^), and the other fun stuff there.

If this is someting you do when you are bored then what can u do when u try rly hard :D

Better artwork, I guess?

Since this topic's no longer evolving I'm abandoning it for now. Please use personal messenger if you wanna have a chat.

Edited by Ninja Owl

Ah, then why not add chicken costume? Being for example whitr chicken, brown chicken and real turkey. There are bears, cats, tigers, werewolfs... But i think got killed by chicken would be very fun (u can inspirate in fable 3 chicken costume)

another, why not spartan armor (halo)? It could be many colours too..