Dj costume!

Djfromhell

Thats awesome just dont make guy bald and add a picture or letters on shirt and new skin is done.

I can see myself wear this.

I look beautiful.

And people listen my music.

I feel beautiful.

Im an idiot :D

I look beautiful.

I feel beautiful.

Im an idiot :D

Reminds me on myself xD

Oh and a DJane costume would be awesome as well! :)

Edited by Julie

Thts not headphone. Thts snow haircut, and that "headphones" are used to.keep warm.ur ears. And what dj costume? How u.could create it if dj meams.disc jockey, means u can wear all.shit.u want but if u domt have a mix table, u cant.be dj, so tha costume will not never come. BUT maybe, thet can bring costumes similas to deadmou5, or daft punk or something like this, as they did with conspirator of "x" from cc shop (V of Vendetta)

or predator costume (predator films), masked maniac (Jason, friday 13) white hoodie assassin (assassins creed)and many other, like gingercookie costume from shrek film (jengi), or even jack skellington for nightmare befote christmas, greench, rudolph.....

Thts not headphone. Thts snow haircut, and that "headphones" are used to.keep warm.ur ears. And what dj costume? How u.could create it if dj meams.disc jockey, means u can wear all.shit.u want but if u domt have a mix table, u cant.be dj, so tha costume will not never come. BUT maybe, thet can bring costumes similas to deadmou5, or daft punk or something like this, as they did with conspirator of "x" from cc shop (V of Vendetta)

or predator costume (predator films), masked maniac (Jason, friday 13) white hoodie assassin (assassins creed)and many other, like gingercookie costume from shrek film (jengi), or even jack skellington for nightmare befote christmas, greench, rudolph.....

You're correct, they're grayscale earmuffs from the haircut like OP wanted.

You're wrong, being a DJ doesn't require a mixing table. I'm the Corn Islands Air Mixing Champion 1999.

Edited by Ninja Owl

You dont need anything but to be a dj lel.

I play music from my phone to people once and it was good.

I hope gm add this skin Ninja owl made, its just i dont know about blonde hair hmmmm,

white,black,dark blue are better 

How about this?

8dsHoHL.png

I like the Djane costume you created but I probably would rather have a white shirt to dark blue jeans, or for girls it can even be a fancy pair of hotpans with ankle boots :blush: So white shirt, black hotpans, black ankle bots (they shouldn't look like normal boots *-*)

The hairstyle should be changeable as well

Edited by Julie

I like the Djane costume you created but I probably would rather have a white shirt to dark blue jeans, or for girls it can even be a fancy pair of hotpans with ankle boots :blush: So white shirt, black hotpans, black ankle bots (they shouldn't look like normal boots *-*)

The hairstyle should be changeable as well

Simple palette swap and here you go! Works with any hairstyle.

EgArulF.png XD1choU.gif

Edited by Ninja Owl

That are panties and not hotpans :D

The glowsticks cover them quite well but trust me, beneath they are pants ending right above the knees. Notice the darker pixels above the shin outlines? That's how long they are.

Your turn, AIGRIND!

your turn again Ninja, I have 4 costumes of the same theme I'd draw and suggest for 2016/2017 halloween. I've noticed that you are perfect for this and more talented for such a mission. would you like to try? I take care of the storyboard :3

Nobody cares what u have to say!

So dont say anything and go sleep kid hehe

You actually cared, but that's not the topic now.

They really don't care what you need, so just don't waste your suggestions.

You actually cared, but that's not the topic now.

They really don't care what you need, so just don't waste your suggestions.

Uhh listen if u gonna come here and talk shit just leave we dont need you here.

Dont spread negative energy cus nobody likes it.

I dont care if you care or they dont care when i see nice comments and see people like Ninja owl

making skins and trying to make this game better and more fun in some way i see better part of humanity,but when i see you Gladiator and your childishly hate comments i see the bad part.

So if u dont like what u read and see here then dont read or watch cus nobody cares about your opinion here.

your turn again Ninja, I have 4 costumes of the same theme I'd draw and suggest for 2016/2017 halloween. I've noticed that you are perfect for this and more talented for such a mission. would you like to try? I take care of the storyboard :3

Sure. Let me know what you have in mind.

Hey ninja can you add new haircut and dark blue hair color to male dj skin.Haircut is in barber set,second row,first from the right.

Tnx!

Noted. I'll do it tomorrow.

Djfromhell and Gladiator, please don't fight or bother each other :friends:

@Djfromhell I know Gladiator well and since a long time and he is a very sarcastic person, so please don't take everything seriously what he says.

Djfromhell and Gladiator, please don't fight or bother each other :friends:

@Djfromhell I know Gladiator well and since a long time and he is a very sarcastic person, so please don't take everything seriously what he says.

Thats all cool but i never liked any bad comments and i always have something to say about them,i stop when they stop :D