¿Why Necromancers are being rare?

Sookar

Necro = best healer/support but hardest class to play

Few can master it, and only masochists can spam dg for hours

I mean, try heal every 6sec in a game without hp-bars...

Necro is a very highly skillful class that requires intense concentration to play it, add an extremely hard first map, and you have the character that gets played the least

Necro = mejor sanador / apoyo, pero más difícil de clase para jugar

Pocos pueden dominarla, y sólo puede spam, masoquistas dg durante horas

me refiero, trate de sanar toda 6sec en un juego sin hp-bares ...

Yes, that must be...

Lately it is rare that I see 4 necromancers in a city, I only see more than that, when we are at war.

lol wut..necro requires least skill in dgs...more of the fact that its pain stakingly repetitive

Necro and priest requires constant target switching, awareness and tracking on the skill cooldowns to be effective. All the other classes on dungeons revolves around clicking a target and spamming skills until it dies. Please enlighten me on why it requires the least skill.

Necro and priest requires constant target switching, awareness and tracking on the skill cooldowns to be effective. All the other classes on dungeons revolves around clicking a target and spamming skills until it dies. Please enlighten me on why it requires the least skill. 

yes we also track our cd  and are always of the fact that we need to put our pt before us - most tanks

necro is repetitive......clicking shield heal over and over again doesn't take much skill as compared to running or boss farms especially in the newer towns where a tank has to be vigilant of his hp bar and stun usage (unless you're a barb) 

I could follow a tank and constantly heal easily..but being the tank himself and leading the way is where the real challenge is at 

PS coming from a person with 4 necros in almost every level bracket

PPS by tank i mean any dps that leads i.e lone rogue, dk , paladin, lone ranger

AND YES we do not have the free pot option that necros do :)

Every class is repetitive in dungeons.

Tank doesn't need to be vigilant, the party won't die if he was too late in using a skill or missclicked heal on the wrong target.

All tanks need to have (in dungeons) is good defense and amp.

Tank doesn't need to be vigilant, the party won't die if he was too late in using a skill or missclicked heal on the wrong target.

All tanks need to have (in dungeons) is good defense and amp.

Nah... If you played a melee you'd know things don't always go the way things are supposed to go down bug pos might get several adds on you and all the likes.

Tanks like dk and barb have self heal skills that are.. Most of the time.. More reliable than necros heal.. Aka skill usage is vital...hurricane satu.. And the hp skill from barb along with roar...

Good amped dks on Us took such a long while to do tp... Sskis already finished all tps on RU :D

Edited by mailliwdxb

Both of y'all are wrong. Both types need too much practice in dungeons, hate to say it, even BDs.

As a Pala, fetter needs precise timing most of the times, especially playing with another Pala (Zeus is the best pala partner), and Banner timing is also a small detail that leads to one less stamina sometimes. After experience and and much playing together(No homo) we could figure out when the other Pala is gonna use his skills to time skills without wasting time while the skill is available. Basically, we understand every Paladin's way of thinking in dungs or arena.

The Pala-to-other classes interactions is even another story, like druid sleep and Banner timing, fetter+AoE root combos, etc.

And yeah, for Necro or Priests, actually Idk too much about Necros, Negativism said enuf, but Priests need too much concentration, besides the healing points which is already hard(Because I played lvl10 Priest and it was quite stressful even without experts), good Priests manage to fully drain Bosses' mana, making it way easier to tankers, not to mention, timing in Redemption, that saves too much time in being stunned or debuff'ed.

But after too many rounds, and in some specific dungeons(not snow dung, that was really the best dung so far), this happens

and we forget about this thing called skill. That's why I love the first tryouts of every new dungeon.

Now back to topic, Necros are rare because Forsaken quests are f*cking hard asf.

Barbs > Dks

Shamans > Necros

Rogues > Warlocks

In rarity.

Same applies to elves though, the difference is that there is a huge gap between the balance of each class to the respective one, adding to the rarity of Chosens.

Both of y'all are wrong. Both types need too much practice in dungeons, hate to say it, even BDs.

As a Pala, fetter needs precise timing most of the times, especially playing with another Pala (Zeus is the best pala partner), and Banner timing is also a small detail that leads to one less stamina sometimes. After experience and and much playing together(No homo) we could figure out when the other Pala is gonna use his skills to time skills without wasting time while the skill is available. Basically, we understand every Paladin's way of thinking in dungs or arena.

The Pala-to-other classes interactions is even another story, like druid sleep and Banner timing, fetter+AoE root combos, etc.

And yeah, for Necro or Priests, actually Idk too much about Necros, Negativism said enuf, but Priests need too much concentration, besides the healing points which is already hard(Because I played lvl10 Priest and it was quite stressful even without experts), good Priests manage to fully drain Bosses' mana, making it way easier to tankers, not to mention, timing in Redemption, that saves too much time in being stunned or debuff'ed.

But after too many rounds, and in some specific dungeons(not snow dung, that was really the best dung so far), this happens

and we forget about this thing called skill. That's why I love the first tryouts of every new dungeon.

Now back to topic, Necros are rare because Forsaken quests are f*cking hard asf.

Barbs > Dks

Shamans > Necros

Rogues > Warlocks

In rarity.

Same applies to elves though, the difference is that there is a huge gap between the balance of each class to the respective one, adding to the rarity of Chosens.

We are arguing over necro being the class which requires the less amount of skill to play dungeons. I didn't say anything about other classes not requiring skill at all.

And aslo, i think.the harder character to play, better character is. So tht u.said abour barb>dk rpgue>lock shaman> necro i hope u only meam.coz first city is "hard" to level up. Npt hard, just need walk many time.. Hard isle.is lagmsard, there is one boss tht u can only get helped of someone has same quest.

Im not necro player, but as being healer u need to care about protect ur party, even urself, same as tank, but tank doesnt die faster as necro does, and tanks has self heals. So necro is harder to play than tank in dg. Aslo most of his skills consumes hp, panic acid rain shield.heal.... So extra diff added

Dks has more stuns and defemsive skills than barbs has, shaman has x2 heal? Yes. But necro has snake, for bosses is rly.op and in pvp necro has pit, panic and 9 ducking secs nightmarr while shamans just have blind.

And lock against rogue.... Easy for lock if its smart

And aslo, i think.the harder character to play, better character is. So tht u.said abour barb>dk rpgue>lock shaman> necro i hope u only meam.coz first city is "hard" to level up. Npt hard, just need walk many time.. Hard isle.is lagmsard, there is one boss tht u can only get helped of someone has same quest.

I was talking about the population there. Just one reason there are more Mountain Clans than Forsakens, is that the first map is harder, and yes it affects, other reasons could be balance reasons and preferences. Also it's a fact that Dk, Necro, Warlock are a bit more complicated than Barbs, Shamans, and Rogues considering skills. MCs feel more plain and easier, same with Firstborns and Chosens. Fbs are more like straightforward in skills, unlike Chosens.

Btw, many ppl want to "take it easy" for choose character. For example, fb isle is ultra fast to complete, very easy, and now bds ruling game (we can say that) so there is over populated bds coz they can kill.u in 2-3 secs if nice amped. Against that, necros lv up first their heal, so complete map.takes long for them. And aslo, they are pretty squishy if u dont have nice equips and being amped. Aslo even in arena ppl doesnt know how play necro and they die in a secs if u dunno how use. Thts why they arent populate. Necro takes hp every time he want heal shield panic or acid rain, and tht self dmg dealt, it slows u walking. Necro is only one who uses hp than energy in support skills. After that, necros has just 1 stun tht if anyone hit it break, and panic if u buy the expert, but comparing another healers skills, druids has many disable skills, shaman has heal totrm tht heal 600-800 to all near, and even priests get dmg and crit bonus, and skills for dont getting dmged till priest can heal himself. Thts the reason why necros getting low populate in legion side. Why u wsnt a necro tht can heal 2k of crit every 5-6 secs if u have a shaman tht can heal.+680 if crit and has heal totem healing 700-800 per tic and its 5 tics long? Aslo shaman has shield. And cd skill for heal faster. And better dmg than necro. Necro now just used for pit, infect and snakes? Oh! But many tanks can tank well even without pit. And locks already has grimo too.

Dks has more stuns and defensive skills than barbs has, shaman has x2 heal? Yes. But necro has snake, for bosses is rly.op and in pvp necro has pit, panic and 9 ducking secs nightmarr while shamans just have blind.

And lock against rogue.... Easy for lock if its smart

serious mate?

is u serious?

I play all classes, Necro is the hardest as it stop run when uses heal/shield

In DG healers and tank do all the hard work, others just follow and support/dmg

Healers must keep ALL pt alive (even noobs/rambos)

Tanks need some timing (aggro/cross/pots), but can relax at boss

Yes, im serius. Dk has silence, stun, distance stun, vamp skill, shield skill amd last resources. All stun make enemies dont atk with skills. Barb has stone skin, roar and warcry(?) combat fury isnt level up, so just heal 500hp, and last wish can not work. Aslo barb has shield strike that can fail and its just level up in pvp. So, dk can make enemy shitty stunning and silencing, and has many survival. Amd barb has more dmg skills (in burst) remember barbs has both skills chance to stun till dk just have 1 skill with stun chance

Necro is a very highly skillful class that requires intense concentration to play it, add an extremely hard first map, and you have the character that gets played the least

Exactly this xD you just described my life as a necro so perfectly lol. Its the most friggin intense thing I have ever done in my entire time playing ws xd

Arena makes me so tired lol, I have to take breaks after about an hour.

I did a lab run a recently and our 2 shamans died, and it was just me a lock and a dk. We finished Medusa and made our way to echidna but my heal couldn't keep up and we died. After that I just went to sleep cuz I was so drained xd

As for being the best healer in the game, I have no idea where the hell people get that idea from xd shaman is way way better with support skills. Is there something I'm missing? A secret 2nd heal skill? :v or just amping?

Edited by ColdFootedMole

• 1 month later...

new agro sistem, :fool:

heal someone in tower on the level heroic = necro dead :sorry:

If you enter with noob tank, yes.

• 6 months later...

Why necros are so rare? Well... thats becouse there are not so many priests.. cus dead priests go to Moraktar and became Necros :D

I think shaman's power come from their ancestor or some astral spirit while druid's power come from nature

• 2 weeks later...
On 6.5.2017 at 9:20 AM, Kitzunex said:

Druids can't be shamans that gone vegan cus druids are firstborn and shamans are humans...

Evolution man..

Elf isn't part of human evolution tree

Elf was first humanoid creautre created by god long way before human was created (Firstborn)

Then god creates mortal being called human

Human then build an early civilization (Mountain Class)

Human then reach more advanced civilization (Chosen)

Then human died, peaceful soul will return to heaven and tortured soul will return to their body and become undead (Forsaken)

I'm professor  :pleasantry:

1 hour ago, Jzargo said:

Elf isn't part of human evolution tree

Elf was first humanoid creautre created by god long way before human was created (Firstborn)

Then god creates mortal being called human

Human then build an early civilization (Mountain Class)

Human then reach more advanced civilization (Chosen)

Then human died, peaceful soul will return to heaven and tortured soul will return to their body and become undead (Forsaken)

I'm professor  :pleasantry:

Which god created them though?

• 1 year later...
On 5/17/2017 at 1:04 PM, Kitzunex said:

And all three of them were created by Immortal Wanderer

And immortal wanderer/white wanderer was created by aigrind

im sorry but just have to try to revive this section

Also, i know answer is given that necros are rare cuz moraktar was long and boring but maybe now necros will be more common

And to give my opinion on what class requires least skill in dg i have to say that its propably healer (if tank is professional) otherwise every class requires skill not to die

Healers have to heal tank and those dmgrs who go rambo or when tank's agro hasnt recharged

Tanks have to agro mobs and keeo agroing them so healers wont die

damagers have to kill mobs as fast as possible and if someone falls behind or agroes next set of mobs, keep him alive (once again,unless you have professional tank)