Druid or Shaman?

Hello everyone :) I just started playing warspear, i've read the forums and I decided to make a healer class. Im just wondering which of the two is better at pvp.

I heard that druid have 3 Stuns, but shaman have blind which is good against melee. I highly appreciate any advice :)

Unless you can get 30%+ in the cooldown stat on a druid, make a shaman. Shamans do high damage and healing with their totems. Druids can permanently stun someone, but it relies on luck.

Druid song active rate @ 4/4 is very high useful in pve and pvp

sham requires high amp to even solo bosses

high cd is easy to come by but armour amp etc would be hard

aka GO FOR DRUID

Both classes are awesome. While you have op aoe heal on shaman (healing totem), you have op single person heal on druid (secret link). In general druid can stun a little bit more than shaman, but shaman has in my opinion better damage skills than a druid.

As someone previously said, to be good at pvp on a druid you should be able to afford some cooldown gear which is not very cheap, if you also want it to have decent other stats.

It's hard to say which one is better because both are simply awesome :D

Go for druid. Wgo cares more or less dmg skills,if u will down enemy soon or later. Aslo, druid can permastun easy, as lock does, but with heal and need to be near enemy. Blind hood against melees, but u can use root pool or even song if any melee reach

Hello everyone :) I just started playing warspear, i've read the forums and I decided to make a healer class. Im just wondering which of the two is better at pvp.

I heard that druid have 3 Stuns, but shaman have blind which is good against melee. I highly appreciate any advice :)

I've played in both classes, druid is too defensive in my opinion, wins more PvP due to not taking damage than terrorizing the opponent. While shaman takes a much more aggressive stance in PvP. Also you have endless possibilities of build for shaman, which I think is more advantageous in a game which each new update requires new adaptions. Shaman is one of the most complete classes of Warspear. I may say I know the game like the back of my hand and I chose shaman to set it full of greatness items few months ago =)

Good luck in your final choice  :give_rose:

Edited by Aкasha

I've played in both classes, druid is too defensive in my opinion, earns more PvP due to not taking damage than terrorizing the opponent. While shaman takes a much more aggressive stance in PvP. Also you have endless possibilities of build for shaman, which I think is more advantageous in a game which each new update requires new adaptions. Shaman is one of the most complete classes of Warspear. I may say I know the game like the back of my hand and I chose shaman to set it full of greatness items few months ago =)

Good luck in your final choice  :give_rose:

PVP me ill beat ye nude m8  :spiteful:

• 2 weeks later...

Druids is fantastic and good with so many and lont stuns! Plus druids getting a new healing skill / shield which could be useful in pvp and pve! And of course druid is best in pve with the Aoe stun and link that can heal 4k in 2 sec at 4/4.

• 3 weeks later...

I have both. They are pretty similar in terms of success rate these days. Overall, I find druid is easier and more relaxing to play. The class seems more polished overall than shamans, which have had some very finicky skills over the years.

• 2 weeks later...

Druid best than all I can heal 4k in sec endless stun great diff I love druid nothing like druid you can kill any chars with druid so easy

Edited by fkmcsdruid

Both class are awesome.. I seen some druid get owned by pro shaman.. Both class can setup kill skill or support for pve... Also support PvP kill skill where you rely on teamwork.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 24‏/8‏/2016 at 4:05 PM, Morgana said:

Get rekt Legions, Sentinels got a new recruit! :dirol:

On 24‏/8‏/2016 at 4:05 PM, Morgana said:

Get rekt Legions, Sentinels got a new recruit! :dirol:

which server you play on it!  iam inter ru-Amber buy rong from 5years ago can the game get my acc on same lvl and atchevment to Engish server and which english server have alot people ?and top guild thank you  

3 hours ago, Ahmed Shepl said:

which server you play on it!  iam inter ru-Amber buy rong from 5years ago can the game get my acc on same lvl and atchevment to Engish server and which english server have alot people ?and top guild thank you  

As I've already told you, you can not transfer characters from one server to another one.