New Stats and Bonuses in the Battle for Territories

Higgings

Since Resilience became a PvP statistic, isn't it time to change it as a reward of the 3rd star obtained in the Battle of Territories?

I've read somewhere that you already are aware of the problem, and I'd like to advise one "common" stat which can work both in PvP and PvE: Critical Hit.

My idea is adding +10% critical hit to the faction who achieves 3 Captured Territories, instead of Resilience, which will heavily nerf the defence of Tank players and every PvE character. Critical hit will work for everything, and will push more players to fight for the glory and the victory of their faction ( instead of stopping at the 2nd Captured territory because "3rd star nuub.")

What do you guys think about my idea?

Edited by Higgings

I agree. But I added +10% cause I've thought it as a Reward, obtainable only with war. Other rewards, you say. I tried to get a common stat useful everywhere. Another good stat can be accuracy, speed, or cooldown. Or why not, Life Steal?

Just advices bro. If you wanted to advise something too, feel free :good:

I'd personally keep the dmg bonus with 3rd star on. You must have an active advantage against the loser faction. Life steal instead of resi. Good. Just I'd increase it. Cd and Dexterity or def bonus? Mmm... high amped won't get much % def more. Just 1-2%. Low amped neither, cause their def is low already xd. Dexterity and Cd is good. I like it.

Just I hope someone with competences in game can read us ^_^

R0land, it would be better to put HP increase instead of increased resilience, many ppl go to war for other bonuses, but prefer PvE and resilience is bad for it ... HP can be good for both PVP and PVE as well...

or this

I agree. But I added +10% cause I've thought it as a Reward, obtainable only with war. Other rewards, you say. I tried to get a common stat useful everywhere. Another good stat can be accuracy, speed, or cooldown. Or why not, Life Steal?

Just advices bro. If you wanted to advise something too, feel free :good:

I know, what if the second star would always be random? Or third, idk.

1 star - mana + hp regen

2 star - cd/vamp/retribution/other base stats

3 star - dmg + hp

Or simply they could make that resi buff dont be affected in pve. Btw new buff could work, 1 stsr are regeneration, second are defs or hp, amd third is 10% dmg added and 10% resi if big war, with extra ap. Maybe or u make this resi dont work in pve, or change it for atk speed and coldown, tht will help too in pvp and dg