Good update / Bad update

TweekIk

Here we can talk about Warspear update.The bad things and the good things about this update:).

Bad thing to this update: Whenever i put an item in trade/area chat,application crashes...

Another bad thing about this update: market seller have a  big fee (10%) it should be less even without license

Lg p500.

Good we finally got a market! Been waiting for it since versoin 1.5. Its better then new factions lol. And I think 10% fee is standard for most games?

Good we finally got a market! Been waiting for it since versoin 1.5. Its better then new factions lol. And I think 10% fee is standard for most games?

10% fee in every game you get 50000g/quest :facepalm:

Good update: Now the game detect my phone's keyboard. (Xperia Pro) Then i can use the Enter button to send message to chat.

Bad Update: Now i cant chose the "Keyboard" ( fisical or touch) on game options menu.

Good: everything looks sharper. Love the new mc-shop and market was a god send. Now market will be extremly awesome as soon as more items get up there and people realize its a freaking joke trying to sell lab crap for 100k gold. Also love the sale of the day.

bad: item link to chat crashes the game, but it should be fixed in a heartbeat.