Touchscreen unavailable..

Edgeshadowwalk

My touchscreen doesnt work on my android phone. My physical keyboard does just not my touchscreen. This is a serious matter that needs to be fixed ASAP or not only are your current customers going to be pissed off but I see potential future players being turned off by the fact they cant type. Ya its kinda a big deal. Fix it please

I would like to suggest giving us the old touchscreen keyboard back. Either that or give us an option to choose which keyboard we would like. I believe currently the problem with my phone because it has a physical keyboard the game detects that as the default keyboard. Well i have issues with my phones physical keyboard and used touchscreen.. So please give me the option to go to a touchscreen again

mikey :P no blushie face for u nemore :tease: btw devs please check this  = =  its bad on my droid too. i hated chat using my droid, now im hating it more. hahahah. :rofl:

16105_.png

Hhahaaaaahhahahahaah poo u make me laugh

Thanks.  Where's your bald headed toon been? Haven't seen you lately in my elf ganking runs.

Devs seriously >:D when is this going to be fixed? You have no clue how much this is ruining the game for for me.  :facepalm: any type of response would be great..

Bump. Fix this please... I already said what phone I had to snorlax in the update bugs thread but here it is again.

I have a mytouch 3g slide and i cannot use the touchscreen keyboard at all. There is no option in the in game setting for me to switch to it. Please give us the option back to use the old touchscreen keyboard or make it so i can use my own and get rid of the annoying box that pops up that people are complaining about. This feels like a bad experience on android phones currently.. :aggressive:

• 2 years later...

i have tablet android play warspear on it but the touch it dosent work i try to change the key bourd still have the same problem its like the character dont move