Rogue Skill Glitch

Queen Pie

I have witnessed that when a rogue does their skill 'Stealth' the enemie player can see them. Its not only happens once its happened multiple times and it really needs fixing. What is the point of the skill if others can see you. I know its happened to others because of the complaints but it still should be fixed. Fix this bug glitch or remove skill. Because there is no point if others can see... Thanks

It's supposed to be like that and won't get removed. The chance of enemies being able to see you while you are in stealth is quite low and doesn't happen often.

yep! i don't see it as a problem. its fair. i dont think your still seen by enemy using an [invisible ink] or [dark fools cap]. stealth is a unique skill. use it wisely

yep! i don't see it as a problem. its fair. i dont think your still seen by enemy using an [invisible ink] or [dark fools cap]. stealth is a unique skill. use it wisely

Actually you still can be seen while you are using dark fools cap or invisible ink. At least a few times I have experienced it with normal adds, however, I don't know if players are able to see you.

Actually you still can be seen while you are using dark fools cap or invisible ink. At least a few times I have experienced it with normal adds, however, I don't know if players are able to see you.

Yea its mostly mobs but whatever lol glitches always happens.

cap / ink is weaker than 5/5 stealth

fails 70% of the time when i used on necro