Infection skill questions

Hi all, I'd like to ask about necromancer's infection skill mechanics :blush: does the % def decreased increase with levels? Or just duration. Also, what is the area of the dmg at the end? Just 3x3 area? I'm thinking of leveling it to 4/4 after pit. good idea?

Edited by ColdFootedMole

4/4 infecr is more effecrove am last longer. When skill explote, just enrmies near eill reieve dmg to, so 3*3area. I dunno the percentages, but it will be very good for technopolis; aslo if u combo ot with lock 4/4 grimo, that down 80% of the magoc defense

Infection increases the damage a target takes instead of decreasing its defense. It is an important distinction because it means it's equally good against target with high defense or low defense (decreasing defense from a low defense target is not as good).

Leveling this skill makes % damage higher and gives longer duration.

Area of effect is 2 squares distance from the center of explosion (so it's a tad bigger than 3x3).

Edited by nabnecro

Infection increases the damage a target takes instead of decreasing its defense. It is an important distinction because it means it's equally good against target with high defense or low defense (decreasing defense from a low defense target is not as good).

Leveling this skill makes % damage higher and gives longer duration.

Area of effect is 2 squares distance from the center of explosion (so it's a tad bigger than 3x3).

Oowh i see thanks. I thought it was def decreased cuz thats what the skill description said. I'm definitely gonna level this 4/4 after pit, it's op asf

Necromummy, in US server, told me something.

U.need 5/5 nightmare 5/5 heal 3/5 shield 3/4 pit and 2/4 panic ir 3/4 panic and 2/4 pit (depends of u)

combo is

Nightmare snake infect snake panic split mental. When imfection fimish, use nightmare again, heal snake shield panic snake split pit. And continue

Necromummy, in US server, told me something.

U.need 5/5 nightmare 5/5 heal 3/5 shield 3/4 pit and 2/4 panic ir 3/4 panic and 2/4 pit (depends of u)

combo is

Nightmare snake infect snake panic split mental. When imfection fimish, use nightmare again, heal snake shield panic snake split pit. And continue

That is good pvp combo, but I'm not pvp based :D