About banning Spartanu

dougg

I have been communicating administrators and gms of Warspear about bad things that has been happening.

recently "SPARTANU a" barbarous EU-EMERALD serving was banned unfairly.

it is noteworthy that it owns the largest channel of Brazilian youtube on Warspear, many people came with your channel, a mysterious guy came out of nowhere claiming to have been responsible for the banning of "SPARTANU," the guy released a video teaching a way to bugar the game and ban certain players it.

resulmo a player who even made a free service for you, owners or adminitradores or aingrid of staff who was the disclosure and often took doubt the beginner players.

just I hope you gms restore its spartanu account!

I managed the largest Brazilian page of Warspear on facebook and I am sure that many people are watching what will be the final outcome of this story.

I will be posting the video link and a photo of the alleged hacker mocking the ban on spartanu and even saying he was responsible for the "bug".

IMG-20160819-WA0011.jpg

SPARTANU was one of the most humble players I've seen, I resent not solve his case, he was wronged by a fellow envious, even though he did nothing that inflict the rules :(

Well, come up here to help a person unjustly accused by a susposto system burlador. Spartanu the Barbarian, the server emerald was the victim of someone who says player game where that person buga the game and makes accounts are blocked, as it did with the Spartanu. Spartanu and a very quiet guy who plays the game without inflicting any game rule, or in the global chat he talks, unlike many that even bugam the game system. I believe that a large company will not let it go unpunished is thus already there so the person tests Bugando the system and teaching several, and blocked the Spartanu acc.

We investigated the issue very closely and unbanned Raphone. We really hope that similar cases won't happen, but if they do, we are always ready and have the capability of finding the ones who are truly guilty and punishing them.