[2016.08.18] Changes in payments in the USA!

Daria

tMWjBbC.png

Dear players,
New Miracle Coins packages at favorable prices are now available in the United States! Get more and pay less!

So, now you can buy:

200 Miracle Coins for 1.99 USD            
550 Miracle Coins for 4.99 USD              
1 300 Miracle Coins for 9.99 USD               
3 000 Miracle Coins for 19.99 USD              
8 500 Miracle Coins for 49.99 USD              
19 000 Miracle Coins for 99.99 USD  

This offer is valid for all main payment systems: MOL, PayPal, Xsolla, Google Play, AppStore, WinPhone and Amazon.

Take care and good luck in the game!
AIGRIND

When does this start? For me it still says 2000 with the weekend bonus 4500. I use the Linux version of this game if that makes a difference.

When does this start? For me it still says 2000 with the weekend bonus 4500. I use the Linux version of this game if that makes a difference.

Hmm... could you provide a screenshot, please?

Thanks!

Well, all packages are completely right, but they are displayed already with bonuses and that must have confused you.

What do you mean? Also here is another screen shot. For $19.99 it is 3000 standard so the %125 bonus is what 6600 or something around that? Sorry my math is not the best. In the top right I am still getting 4500.

Screenshot from 2016-08-19 11:56:54.png

What do you mean? Also here is another screen shot. For $19.99 it is 3000 standard so the %125 bonus is what 6600 or something around that? Sorry my math is not the best. In the top right I am still getting 4500.

These numbers on the left compared to the numbers of the right show the profit from buying MC through the packages. For example, you could have bought 10 initial 200 MC packages for USD 20 (and this is what this 2000 means), but if you buy a special larger package instead you get 4500 MC. And 125% is this percentage profit.

And this is the same with all other packages.

Hope you understand it now. :)

hey i know this nothing to do with the post, but hey can you make us get more quest at level 20 21 in yvon t1 wy?? cuz we are only gettin 2 to 3 quest per day plus at the level cant get more quest at m2

These numbers on the left compared to the numbers of the right show the profit from buying MC through the packages. For example, you could have bought 10 initial 200 MC packages for USD 20 (and this is what this 2000 means), but if you buy a special larger package instead you get 4500 MC. And 125% is this percentage profit.

And this is the same with all other packages.

Hope you understand it now. :)

can u rephrase that again pls , cause in my case ingame purchasing mcoin show diff price from warspear webside for example $99.99 = 28500mcoin on ingame purchase but on official warspear website $99.99 = 26500mcoin  :blush:  :blush: