[2011.05.18] Warspear Online update to 0.7.0 and game now is completely FREE!

Kuzmitch

Dear players!

Today we release next update of MMORPG Warspear Online 0.7.0, which can be named as major. Below you will find a list of recent changes in the game, but most important now is that you can play Warspear Online absolutely for FREE. We refuse the subscribtion model and begin to develop the game in a more promising direction of free-to-play, where players can play safely without spending any money. All playing time, paid by the players before this day as future subscription at the time of introduction of in-game currency will be offset. Stay tuned!

List of changes

• Primary skills of characters. Long-awaited and unique "skills" have appeared for each class. There are not so many of them but we constantly work to ensure that there were new, making your game more interesting.
  • Allowed the battles between players of opposing alliance (PvP). This is just what you can prove ownership of the skills art.
  • A new area with access to quests and merchants of neutral fraction "Chainless League”. First meeting with the new faction, which will allow to earn reputation and buy unique items in the nearest future.
  • Sounds. They're back! Beautiful and magical.
  • A simplified system for registration and login. Now for the registration of new users you do not need to enter an email and get into the game even easier. In this case, old authorization by email still continues to operate.
  • Improvements in the interface. A new map, which was adapted for touch-devices (supports drag-n-drop), the progress bar, the NPC markers, fog on the map, markers assignments and much, much more!
  • Redesigned automatic items sharing in the group. Now items are always randomly distributed among the members.
  • Localization of the Vietnamese language. In association with VTC Mobile, we run the game in Vietnam. All players from this country is recommended to choose a server VN-Chuanhan.
  • Mini-bosses now drops weapons as well as a balanced drop of items from creatures
  • Bug fixes
Android

• Ability to install or transfer the client to the external memory
  • Fixed a bug with a dark screen when booting on some phone models

Symbian

• Increased stability of the game when connection is broken
  • Fixed memory leak on some devices of Nokia E-Series
Attention! To install the update game servers will be shut down at 18-00 (MOSCOW TIME) for expected 4 hours.

Screenshots

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

So the update will begin updating in 1 hour? Btw I can enter arena already now in melvendil but no npc there.

Guest Mioco

So the update will begin updating in 1 hour? Btw I can enter arena already now in melvendil but no npc there.

Arena is not planned in this release.

Its better this way the game become totally free.

Developers can get money from premium items, unique sprite, auras, etc.

Good to know that finally our voice heard by them  ;D

ITEM SHOP with exclusive items would be cool. Let's say that we can buy IS points for money and exchange them for equipment in IS :)

now I can't focus on my homework to do..

Guest Mioco

We will be able to up 5th rank?

No.

Its better this way the game become totally free.

Developers can get money from premium items, unique sprite, auras, etc.

Good to know that finally our voice heard by them

Are you kidding me?

You prefer a mmorpg with premium items? That is so wrong. Game loses its balance and becomes a complete failure, like lineage for example. Seriously, do you expect people who play this game to donate for items? For example, to show you that the game model you like fails, is the success of WoW and the fail of lineage. Compare how many people play wow and how many people play lineage.

And shamans...

What about daily quests? Will those still be patheticly long? I dont want to spend hours daily to make 5 silly quests. Come on, 30 tounges? Thats a hell of a dish I suppose...

And yeah, premium items sux, however you can make more money from them (probably) some people detest such practice (they prefer to Pay2Play, monthly fee)

Guest Mioco

I hv paid subcribe for 20 days yesterday

So it will be a waste??? :shok:

All playing time, paid by the players before this day as future subscription at the time of introduction of in-game currency will be offset. Stay tuned!    

I hv paid subcribe for 20 days yesterday

So it will be a waste??? :shok:

You must play this game 'till they will back the pay2play system  :crazy: 

But, still because noone replied to my last post, will there be a pay to get items shop? Tell me yes or no so I will quit from now, not spend time in an unbalanced and fail game.

Do we have to download a new client or it will be updated? Now its only connecting...

Hm is there something wrong with my phone or update is not ready yet?

when i log in the message says that i could not connect to server. it says nothing about updates. my phone is running 6.2 and my pc 6.1 where do i find 7.0?

How to get new version:

1. Go to Warspear official website

2. Click on download section

3. Re-download the client from the website

4. Install

5. ????

6. Profit

WTF

Where are the party loot??

I think in this update will have a friends list, where are it?

But the rest its good i like the skills

THIS (free game+skills) IS THE BEST UPDATE EVER SO WHY ARENT YOU ENJOYING IT??????  :crazy: yeaaah  :yahoo:

Guest Mioco

have you seen the pvp screenshots? more by link

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Well, I tried the new game version and i'm pleasantry surprised. I like all the new features and improvements, the new graphics look and UI, and I just love the sounds for every movement I make. Great job. :drinks:

Well, I tried the new game version and i'm pleasantry surprised. I like all the new features and improvements, the new graphics look and UI, and I just love the sounds for every movement I make. Great job. :drinks:

yes, i think that this was the best update ever and im enjoying this free game now too!  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

• 4 weeks later...