Jump to content
BennyBT

Movies you've recently watched

Recommended Posts

All the 2017 movies I've seen:

Baby Driver (10/10)

Logan (10/10)

Dunkirk (9/10)

Lego Batman (7/10)

Wonder Woman (7/10)

War for the Planet of the Apes (6/10)

Get Out (5/10)

The Belko Experiment (4/10)

Best 3 of 2016:

Zootopia (10/10)

Deadpool (9/10)

Manchester by the Sea (9/10)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dead topic resurrected!

 

Well, I loved Transformers: The Last Knight.

Yes, I am sane. Yes, I am 18 yrs old. Still, I was stunned by the visuals.

 

Okay, to prove I don't only watch such "junk" movies... One of the best filming experiences of the year goes to In The Heart of The Sea with Chris Hemsworth and Tom Holland. Beautiful movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8-8-2017 at 4:47 AM, Carpetlick said:

All the 2017 movies I've seen:

Baby Driver (10/10)

Logan (10/10)

Dunkirk (9/10)

These are on my watchlist, sure gonna watch them when I have the chance. Especially Dunkrik, because Christopher Nolan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (8/10)

I always think I will dislike these movies but always end up liking them.

Edited by Carpetlick
Wanted to make R0land proud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Carpetlick said:

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (8/10)

I always think I will dislike these movies but always end up liking them.

That one was pretty good indeed. Went there with a few friends and even my brother laughed at some parts.

 

One movie that I haven't seen recently (In fact, few months back), was Arrival. Basically, it's aliens, but done good. Would recommend.

Another one of those good scifi movies is The Martian. Check it out, good movie.

Edited by Nosotraes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/08/2017 at 3:16 AM, Carpetlick said:

Beauty and the Beast (2017): 4/10

I honestly thought it would be a nice movie but in the end of course it was shitty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Legend of 1900 (aka The Legend of The Pianist On The Ocean) 

 

It's a beautiful and heart-touching movie of a pianist born on an ocean cruiser ship, who never left the ship, even when it was decided to be blown up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Avatar (2009) 10/10 (Perfect visual blast in your face)

The Last Samurai (2003) 9/10 (Even though I was annoyed how the real story differs from the movie)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just watched the recent reboot series of Planet of the Apes, which I approved. Also, Andy Serkis seems to leave all other actors behind with his exceptional impersonation of various creatures, which is like a whole new level of acting.

P.S. WARSPEAR PLAYERS TOGETHER STRONG! :dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glad to learn that kingsman is good. I like the first one pretty much and i should watch the second one on sunday.

 

My favourite movie is Inception. I just hate the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Daria said:

Just watched the recent reboot series of Planet of the Apes, which I approved. Also, Andy Serkis seems to leave all other actors behind with his exceptional impersonation of various creatures, which is like a whole new level of acting.

P.S. WARSPEAR PLAYERS TOGETHER STRONG! :dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Can you make 3d movie about warspear.

 

There would be two separated movies for legion and sentinels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Pecleb said:

My favourite movie is Inception. I just hate the end.

What's the problem with the end? He arrives home to his children. And it's not a dream.

Aand the music is epic. 

 

The Book Thief 8/10 (A nice story)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 минут назад, BennyBT сказал:

What's the problem with the end? He arrives home to his children. And it's not a dream.

 

 

Well, I thought it has an open ending. We don't know for sure whether it is a dream or not, but we need to understand that it kind of doesn't matter: he is happy at the moment and the concept of reality is quite vague, anyway. But this ending may disappoint people who like clear stories with clear endings.

 

20 часов назад, Jcbreff сказал:

Can you make 3d movie about warspear.

 

There would be two separated movies for legion and sentinels

 

I wish we could. :yay:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, BennyBT said:

What's the problem with the end? He arrives home to his children. And it's not a dream.

 

the spinning top keeps spinning, it wobbles a bit but it doesn't fall, just so u can't really be sure that it is reality. If the production wanted us to know it's not a dream they would have showed it falling, but indeed they zoom in while it's still spinning. I feel like everything is made so u can't stop doubting.

 

The film is wonderful all the way, in any aspects. But at the end u feel like everything is solved, and just bcs of this u keep a doubt. I'd better like an unclouded happy end.

I can't stand that feeling u know, all the movie i am under stress, trying to understand the complexity of inception, then I think I finally got the whole thing, and just bcs of this tiny image i just can't be certain everything as return to normality.

If it had fell i think it would have been perfect, u would have felt the satisfaction of ur brain recovering from this tricky movie and enjoying this peaceful family gathering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Daria said:

 

Well, I thought it has an open ending. We don't know for sure whether it is a dream or not, but we need to understand that it kind of doesn't matter: he is happy at the moment and the concept of reality is quite vague, anyway. But this ending may disappoint people who like clear stories with clear endings.

 

That's soooo me! Yes i just don't like the idea of reality as a concept:i_am_determined1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/10/2016 at 8:09 AM, Jzargo said:

 

 

Story:8.5

Joke: 8.5

Special Effect Animation: 9.8

Overall: 8.9

 

More dramatic than all Marvel cinematic universe movies, but don't lose it's jokes.

 

 

Doc Strange.... ohh myy gawdd :kawaii:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Daria said:

 

Well, I thought it has an open ending. We don't know for sure whether it is a dream or not, but we need to understand that it kind of doesn't matter: he is happy at the moment and the concept of reality is quite vague, anyway. But this ending may disappoint people who like clear stories with clear endings.

 

1 hour ago, Pecleb said:

 

the spinning top keeps spinning, it wobbles a bit but it doesn't fall, just so u can't really be sure that it is reality. If the production wanted us to know it's not a dream they would have showed it falling, but indeed they zoom in while it's still spinning. I feel like everything is made so u can't stop doubting.

 

The film is wonderful all the way, in any aspects. But at the end u feel like everything is solved, and just bcs of this u keep a doubt. I'd better like an unclouded happy end.

I can't stand that feeling u know, all the movie i am under stress, trying to understand the complexity of inception, then I think I finally got the whole thing, and just bcs of this tiny image i just can't be certain everything as return to normality.

If it had fell i think it would have been perfect, u would have felt the satisfaction of ur brain recovering from this tricky movie and enjoying this peaceful family gathering.

 

It was obviously made as an open ending, but we can assume it is the actual reality he returned to. If you follow the storyline, he spins the spinning top multiple times throughout the first part of the movie, making sure he is not in a dream. Since it is mostly certain they woke up in the very same reality that they departed from (where the spinning top falls - actual reality), it means in the end, he is probably not dreaming.

But it's very interesting that Nolan left this one open. So nobody can tell the truth for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×