Some suggestions that will improve the game and attract more new players.

Azixeon

Greetings,

I've had this idea for a while, giving out my opinions to improve the game, I assume this will attract many new players. I'm not writing a whole essay, therefore I'm keeping this as simple as possible.

I thought that they should add Mounts to the game, for people who aren't familiar with what mounts are, they are creatures that we can ride through the map faster than just walking. Would save time, trust me we got some lazy players out there. Example of some mounts; Horses, Bears, Tigers and some other where WarSpear can come up with.

My second opinion is having a pet with you, i'm not talking about minions, i'm talking about like actual pets for example; a small puppy, a bird, monkey etc. Depending on the pet, they either will give you more health or energy throughout your journey in the game. Of course you have to feed them, but they will stay with you permanently, not an hour. Same to the mounts, permanently.

Another one which is, have another dimension for guild members to hangout, have their warehouse chest in it, a place to duel and more. Since i mentioned warehouses, players should have their own warehouse in each town where they can place their items, and gold, basically a bank. and warehouses for the guilds should be changed to Guild Warehouse.

Mailman? Basically where you get to send an item or gold to another person in the game, great for transferring gold and items to another player in the same account.

I hope you agree with me with these opinions and make WarSpear a better game.

Thank You, Azixeon. 

Mounts, pets, and the mail thing have been an jdea already, they recieved support but it

seems like a 100% no. Mounts got rejected long time ago. Pets, well I don't know

exactly what the devs said about them, or if they said anything at all.

I'm not saying that this is bad, they would help.

A singular player warehouse isn't bad too. But the "other dimension" is actually comming.

Not for every guild, but the best ones will get to have their own castle.

The mail man is probably the suggestion I support the most here.

Still money or more coz tht pets u would buy by mcoins, and aslo a pet would le u extra status. Maybe (example) elephant gives u more heal and def, tiger gives more speed, a bear would give u more regeneration, a toad more energy... And maybe special mounts for each faction. In case of chosens, a golden lion, in case of elves, a varano, in case of mc, a bear warior, incase of forsaken, spiders

Still money or more coz tht pets u would buy by mcoins, and aslo a pet would le u extra status. Maybe (example) elephant gives u more heal and def, tiger gives more speed, a bear would give u more regeneration, a toad more energy... And maybe special mounts for each faction. In case of chosens, a golden lion, in case of elves, a varano, in case of mc, a bear warior, incase of forsaken, spiders

I've already saw a "mailman char" in br server who used to earn gold with sending anonimous messages and gifts. What comes to my mind is : 1- Why can't us at least buy items in the Miracle Store and give as gift to our friends/non friends without identifying us? That would be the least unusual in a game, but I think it would be well accepted and the market/mailman could profit from some percentage for using of the service. 2-  Even friends/brothers out of game can't buy coins to another person (as gift) without having the account data as well, what is a bad idea. And I'm a little resistant about gift cards, cause I'd like to choose what to give as gift and not simply coins. That may seem a bit "too much" for Warspear, perhaps.. but still a profitable idea. 

Edited by Hyedra

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 13.08.2016 at 4:48 AM, Azixeon said:

Another one which is, have another dimension for guild members to hangout, have their warehouse chest in it, a place to duel and more. Since i mentioned warehouses, players should have their own warehouse in each town where they can place their items, and gold, basically a bank. and warehouses for the guilds should be changed to Guild Warehouse.

Agree +1. This is actually what I thought Guild castles would be at first. So dissapointed..,....:dry: