benjaminbt

A lot of, and by "lot of" I mean huge number of people are tired of being deceived by being kicked out of guilds just before the end of guild tournament.

This is a disgraceful deed by guild leaders that surely make them unworthy for their rank. Members of a guild work just as much or maybe even harder for success, so trwating them like this is damn unright.

Maybe on other servers it's not a problem, but on EU it IS a REAL PROBLEM. Or to be exact, it's a problem on Legion side, in one guild, AoA.

The commiter, the Satan of leaders is the one, Hassn, who thinks just because he pisses oil and poops oil barrels, he can do anything. Despite it's only a game, it's unacceptable what he is doing. He kicked a lot of hard working people because he had the mood for it, making those people lose the reward.

I have personal experience, too, back in December (?) I was in AoA on a special tourney week, with over 10k gp. For some people it's nothing, but with school, study and family matters it was hell to me. On the last day of the tournament he came online and kicked some of us, even a player with 40k points. Asshole...

I'm sure devs won't give a sh*t about this, afterall, Hassn (whatever his real name is) is their best costumer. And I can't blame them, why disturb a gold mine? (Or oil well, lol) And why do anything when this only happens in only one goddamn guild of the whole game?

They'd say: Just don't join AoA.

Don't join the best (best in developement, shitty as a community) guild on the server.

Dude's enjoying his wealth and fortune, I like the way he thinks. Well money owns everywhere, not only real life.

He enjoys it in a shitty way. If he had a little brain to think with, he would realize how much better he could handle things. Almost everyone hates him, and he has a lot reasons to be hated. If I was him, I would surely do things in a way to make as many people like me as possible. And not by giving away stuff, for sure.

This happens in other guilds too. DeathRose for example, on the last day of tour

they kicked several people, including one friend of mine, just because the leader

had friends who want the rewards and cc. So she just threw their hard work outta

window and invited some faggs.

Helping friends is kind, but do it right.

About AoA, yeah don't join it. That's really everything anyone can advise you.

It's Hassn's guild, therefore he can do whatever he wants within it, even tho

it's not good. This is not for devs to look on, but the players. :)

Forget about having any kind of justice from that guild. You trusted the wrong player, Hassn does this shit always, especially with low amped ( Idk who's your main character in EU ).

I don't think Devs will ever add such rule, since the leader decides everything.

Screenshot_2016-08-10-10-43-42.png

It's me.

And well, I don't care about it, thankfully he kicked me, I found Slayers. A cool place.

But seeing low amped guys work hard for nothing makes me sad and... fills me with a bit of anger.

Hassn is just a greedy dictactor

He cosiders AoA (and its members) as own property

All weeks he inv new players, just to use them and kick them Sunday

Now he calls "dogs" old GP-makers who helped AoA for years

For this all best/smart players left, and AoA stopped win Tours

His guild, his rules.

Just don't expect any respect, if u join AoA

Expect to be called "dog" in wc and kicked, instead

To be fair, if people stop joining all together then he'll stop winning guild tournaments, if he stops winning tournaments then he'll stop kicking people.

• 2 weeks later...

A good way for devs to stop this kind of behavior would be to create a system of where if you get kicked out of a guild, the guild points that you contribute to that guilds place in a tournament would be lost,

say  one member does 10k gp after a week but gets kicked in the last hour, the guilds points in tournament would decrease from say 500k to 490k because they kicked that contributor, not only would this allow people to become more loyal but it would also allow tyrants to stop abusing their powers.

A good way for devs to stop this kind of behavior would be to create a system of where if you get kicked out of a guild, the guild points that you contribute to that guilds place in a tournament would be lost,

say one member does 10k gp after a week but gets kicked in the last hour, the guilds points in tournament would decrease from say 500k to 490k because they kicked that contributor, not only would this allow people to become more loyal but it would also allow tyrants to stop abusing their powers.

It is actually a really good idea. And gp loss would only occur if the player is kicked. Not if they leave by themselves.

say  one member does 10k gp after a week but gets kicked in the last hour, the guilds points in tournament would decrease from say 500k to 490k because they kicked that contributor, not only would this allow people to become more loyal but it would also allow tyrants to stop abusing their powers.

Really, that is a really good idea. Let's hope that some of the moderators read this and make that system. :)

say one member does 10k gp after a week but gets kicked in the last hour, the guilds points in tournament would decrease from say 500k to 490k because they kicked that contributor, not only would this allow people to become more loyal but it would also allow tyrants to stop abusing their powers.

Great idea :good:

Only count the daily gps ya

Edited by Livi OwO

nice idea , not bad 

• 3 weeks later...

A lot of, and by "lot of" I mean huge number of people are tired of being deceived by being kicked out of guilds just before the end of guild tournament.

This is a disgraceful deed by guild leaders that surely make them unworthy for their rank. Members of a guild work just as much or maybe even harder for success, so trwating them like this is damn unright.

Maybe on other servers it's not a problem, but on EU it IS a REAL PROBLEM. Or to be exact, it's a problem on Legion side, in one guild, AoA.

The commiter, the Satan of leaders is the one, Hassn, who thinks just because he pisses oil and poops oil barrels, he can do anything. Despite it's only a game, it's unacceptable what he is doing. He kicked a lot of hard working people because he had the mood for it, making those people lose the reward.

I have personal experience, too, back in December (?) I was in AoA on a special tourney week, with over 10k gp. For some people it's nothing, but with school, study and family matters it was hell to me. On the last day of the tournament he came online and kicked some of us, even a player with 40k points. Asshole...

I'm sure devs won't give a sh*t about this, afterall, Hassn (whatever his real name is) is their best costumer. And I can't blame them, why disturb a gold mine? (Or oil well, lol) And why do anything when this only happens in only one goddamn guild of the whole game?

They'd say: Just don't join AoA.

Don't join the best (best in developement, shitty as a community) guild on the server.

I was naughty so i got permad :( bye Forum

Edited by ( ͡° ~°)pow-powley

Who cares..? DONT CRY NOOB.

On this forum, we promote active and constructive feedback and conversation, this does'nt help.

If all you can is dramatise everything. i advise you to well, hm.. stfu

Edited by Urscrewed

• 2 weeks later...

I was naughty so i got permad :( bye Forum

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD thought it was arflexx who wrote but then noticed lol

Edited by Xmasteer

• 4 weeks later...

AoA RIP

0SXrPeg.png

Just Hassn's chars/banks still in :rofl:

As I predicted 6 months ago:

6iI038X.png

Saw the world chat flooded today, AoAl here AoAl there... and then hassn: BB GUYS @}- CYA LATER

or something like that. bla bla

Years of darkness, domination and slavery now finally gone

4kjkef.jpg

After the darkness fade into the void, comes the heartwarming light

2lsbfpj.jpg

The new day has come, the new of EU-Emerald, the rise of Firstborn

6yzgd1.jpg

lol

I'm high

Years of darkness, domination and slavery now finally gone

4kjkef.jpg

After the darkness fade into the void, comes the heartwarming light

2lsbfpj.jpg

The new day has come, the new of EU-Emerald, the rise of Firstborn

6yzgd1.jpg

lol

I'm high

when can I watch this movie?

I thought hassn is tired of hater exAoA members who only say bad words to him when sure they had all drops and amps from AoA ppl are unrespectfull.sames who only afk in wars etc...

Ohh what happened to aoa? Did the people leave or did they get kicked by him?

AoA was losing all tours/arenas

So Hassn rege-quit, but before leaving he kicked all members and scammed gold/accs from who shared with him

Including AoA co-founder Dieg

Diego said Hassn scammed all his gold/accs (apart Dieg and Mofhh he could recover)

Also Diego sponsored most free stam for AoA lvl up, so is co-owner

Hassn could just quit and let Dieg and other heirs manage AoA... but he is a selfish traitor

but since its a level 9 guild, whoever gets lead next will try to build it up again anyway, so its ok, i hope hassn doesnt come back tho, he just made lives worse for many other people  

but since its a level 9 guild, whoever gets lead next will try to build it up again anyway, so its ok, i hope hassn doesnt come back tho, he just made lives worse for many other people

Next lead? I'm pretty sure Hassn isn't giving the guild to anyone :D Edited by Mercurry