benjaminbt

Don't be fooled by the gifts and nice face he shows in wc: that's how dictators buy popularity

My opinion on him is pretty much entirely based on what happened during my time in AoA a couple years ago. Not denying the possibility of him changing over the time, though. 

Now lordmohmed is trying to replace hassn and keeps sending negative energy. Feels like people hadn't run away from one dictator and other came who claims to be a king.

Now lordmohmed is trying to replace hassn and keeps sending negative energy. Feels like people hadn't run away from one dictator and other came who claims to be a king.

Their fault if they fall for it .-.

Edited by Julie

• 2 weeks later...

I thought hassn is tired of hater exAoA members who only say bad words to him when sure they had all drops and amps from AoA ppl are unrespectfull.sames who only afk in wars etc...

wrong. totally wrong. You didnt even see what he wrote in arenas, called us pink p***ies etc, just cos lost always even with inks, he kicked maany many players without any good reason, I dont think its good reason to kick if one of AoA member killed AoAl (elf) member after he deposited item worth 100k to wh which hassn wanted to buy (he didnt pay, lol) many players got kicked because they had no chance to help in X-moment, because of irl duty.. -_-