New faction takeover!

Djfromhell

So as we know in game there are fations like cl,maliat elfs...

What if there are more factions we dont know about that came from far lands,and need a place to set up so naturaly they decide they gonna take over irselnorth and make it their new home.

So we as habibats of irsel must defend our home and our island.

Now gameplay vise i have a good how can this work.

Random arenas of map can get invaded by mobs (unknown faction) and we as players must kill them all before they (do something important in arena maybe something like in temple of seals stay in 1 area for to long or something else) and when all are killed 3-4 bosses from (unknown faction) come to fight.If all mobs and bosses are kill arena is secured and legion and sentinel players get random buffs,but if we failed then arena that (unknown faction) invaded will be hostile for next 2-3 days meaning if you enter there you will be attacked by mobs like in opposite faction towns.

This is just a basic shower idea that can we very fun if added to game but it will still need fixing and polishing.

Tnx for reading!

I personally like the idea, but I doubt if it will ever be implemented because of engine limitations.

Edited by Nosotraes

• 2 weeks later...

Hmh, isn't something like this already in the game? But I like your idea. But I'd also like to remind you of the random level 11 guy who just got to Irselnort and gets massacred by a dozen elites the second he goes to do some quest.

Hmh, isn't something like this already in the game? But I like your idea. But I'd also like to remind you of the random level 11 guy who just got to Irselnort and gets massacred by a dozen elites the second he goes to do some quest.

Omg yea i would want to see lvl 12 get rekt badly hahahahah