Energy Heal Basic Skill For Warlock and Mage Classes

STRONTZION

All Casters (Shaman/Necromancer/Druid/Priest) have their weakness in cloth armor and are balanced with Health Healing Skills , except for Warlocks and Mages. When the New Classes Warlock and Mage, were released, they we're high on attack power which balanced their lack of health healing skill, but later ppls started complaining GMs on forum about those classes, so, later gradually they needed to decrease their power. So now, Warlocks and Mages , with cloth armor and Health Healing Skills, have made them supportive and then the weakest classes of the game. They are not invited in parties dgs, labys, bosses hunt, Raids, etc unless the warlock/mage is op and high lvl, so they have been left out weakest classes in the game. So what about giving Warlock and Mage class Basic Skills that Heal your "Energy" not "Health", so that will increase it's supportiveness many times, and it will be useful class like other casters. Players will go nuts on them, and It will get it's importance in other classes.....

Hope you like my Idea, and may GMs Implement this in one of the upcoming updates,

Thank You

Lock really doesn't need any buffs, in arena (what it's made for) its many stuns make it extremely effective. Also in dungeons it is very useful as a secondary dmg for crowd control, and in lab as well, area stun helps a lot.

Mages are the king of area damage. They beat any other damage class in dungeons and lab, and are really really helpful in PvE. In PvP they are weak due to a lack of true stuns and ofc low def. I don't think these classes need any changes. The thing is, people try to do everything in the game with one character, and you can with certain classes, such as with bd or shaman, but if you want to play a lock, it's better to play arena, and have a rogue or shaman or something for other things

If you have a mage, have another char for PvP or other stuff

Certain classes are built for certain things, this is how the game is made.

Edited by ColdFootedMole

And aslo locks have stone body. Pretty defensive skill that rmoves aggro and cannote mve atk or be atked. Amd with op harmony, ur energy will recorver very fast. But its true something. Druids for pvp skillbuild mpst work the permastun. So, u giving a "healer" 3 heald and many skills for disable u of skills. But lock has only circle, fear hex and "bloody tribute"(this skills doesnt temove lot of energy) so, yes they need low heal skill in base dmf they deal (we know we have lifesteal, but its not enough of we compare druid heal). I mean about for example "sun seal" skill from palas, could be added in locks&mages

Im comparing about skills. If a healers is supposed to heal, root&songs&waterball make permastun, and yes, "less dmg" dealer is a druid if we compare to lock. But druid can heal. Lock may kill "faster" coz its dmger, but druid its not a dmger, and still make u 90% impossible to do skills. Druid will kill u slowly? Maybe. But he will kill u anyway, taking same combo stun as lock; but with heal coz is healer

And u ddnt read well. "sun seal" heal u depends dmg dealed in target. "not a pure heal!" more dmg u deal, more heal u get. Comparing with heal skill of druids/shamans necros/priests coldown has, sun seal has more cooldown, amd as i said isnt pure heal. If u nor deal dmg on target, u woulndt "heal" urself

Cold, u can restore much hp.. for example (against druids) they will kerp u most time unable to use skills. Ok in waterball scene u can use fear hex and etc, but not.fully permastun, while druids has healing then while that. But if u get rooted again, u will able only to normal atk. Means u only will drain by that, not skills. So mean, if we suppose u deal to druid 400 by normal atk, ans u have 20% vamp, u will drain more less 100 hp. Atk speed in staffs is lowest. But druids can heal +380, ehile they have same stun capacity as lock domt being a dmger class. So in a full combo of lock u can drain 600? 800? Once druid disable u to use skills; his hp will be fully restored in few secs, coz he disable u to deal dmg him. Not blaming, just sayibg locks and mages "apart of vamp" need some poor "heal skill" for his survability.

guys, why y'all compare locks and mages , to druids about their health, I'm talking about giving one one basic skill for lock and make, by replacing one of their basic skils, which will heal their energy, not health

@STRONTZION warlocks and mages already have. Dragoneye recorvers a lot of energy, and gives 25% ark speeed 50% accu at 4/4. And stonebody removes "aggro", so with nice harmony ur mana will be restored most fully in few. Shaman has more dmg skills than druid, but just 1 disable skill (blind). Quake still able to use skills. But druid has root, waterball song and pool root. Aslo have x3 heal skills will shaman has x2.

And shdnt chane basics skills. All good as their are (talking about mages and locks) maybe shattered stone shd be more stun time, amd mayne life exaust shd last longer (it deal 3 ticks but x2 heal)

Lol compare druid stun to warlock stun u even think that druid is longer stun? Druid can root for about 5 seconds and then water 1.5 seconds and forest song for ur info even 4/4 not 100% work and its definately un effective against ranged dmgers cuz u cant get in 1 meter radius to any other or even if u can and u see 1 meter cuz of screen lag sometimes its 3 meter so impossible and even if song works u will be waiting for enemy to get out of effect for next attack or u will ruin ur song effect on other hand warlock can area stun and then can fear stun if he gets heal too I am sure no one can defeat him cuz if his hp 1 and he stuns u cant attack him because his stuns are non attack non move and non skill type stuns which allows lock to run away or dmg or he can do both dmg and then run.

Aslo, for ur info, permastun in locks isnt too long. Circle hex arrow fear grimo pool and zas, in that, silence. After silence ends u have circle and fear. BUT U DONT HAVE HEX AGAIN, still bit coldown. So 1 of 2. 1) use stonebody for refresh fear and circle and start combo again= let druid heal, move near u and use song 90% of times will be effective. Aslo in stoebody u cant clixk a skill. Need to have very fast fingers.

Or 2, simply, continue atk. He will root u, till he getting near (if he pro druid) then water, light and song and zas, permastun. And still, if not permastun, he could heal +380 if nice amp, means 760! A heal crit. And there is something called "lock skill". Means, even if enemy use disable skill in u, after finish that disable u will do the skill locked, u want it or not. So, yes, im comparing a lock with druid coz druid, fir be a healer, has more, and even longer stuns than locks. It can fail song? Yes. It can bug circle? Too. It can break fear? Same

With feirma, 618 dmg, 4k magic def, 4.5k hp, 20% lifesteal against sleepercell, 4.5k hp, same magic def (more if he use bark) and bit less dmg, i hit him like 340 if not bark. If bark its less. (both have more less 30% resi if not more). U cant down aswell in permastun, coz he root u, getting near u for not fail song and zas. All ur dmg u did to him removed. Druid has less dmf skills? Yes. But who cares? Slow or fast he gonna kill u coz u cant deal tht 4.6k burst while he is healing himself+ resi defense+bark+their stuns. THTS WHY i said NOT PURE HEAL, meaning for example sun seal skill, according dmg u deal to him, u will heal some of that

Actually good Mages are awesome and really needed for the Technopolis dungeon :) And if you have decent healers I doubt Mages or Warlocks would need any heal skill. Every class has got its weakness and strength, except maybe Bladedancers and Rogues xD

Rpgues weakness: they havent got stun skill (not meaning gouge, coz if u hit it break, and it aslo can fail).

Blade dancer no weakness.

And aslo, if u can see, theyre depending of healer.

Bd with lifesteal can heal solo, same as palas, barbs, dks, they r supposed to tank, not for heal. But still sept pala and barb they got pseudo heal skill, and sept bd that just work depending lifesteal, but trust me when bds healing +240 per hit just by hitting.. Ofc mages are necro are more "supports" in dg, coz lock help to tank stunning mobs and controlling area, and mages help to kill fast in area. But it still lacks, coz they have cloth armor, so their def max ive seen was 5-6k with barksin 5/5. In pvp, lock depends of stuns&kite for survive, dont know well as mage. But i think, all know, once bd or rogue got u, ur hp will down in 0 secs. Rogues depends dodge stealth and gouge. Barbs depends shield and charge; lastwidh and battle fury. Bds depends counter, vamp, shield, rhat expert tht gives dodge and accu, dk depends stuns ans vamp, shamans necros priests depends their heal skills and some stuns (in priests, depends how many energy u can drain them). But whats the point for rangers, locks and mages? Ranger are supposed to almost instakill and enemy, tht only happen against clothes armors and still hard, right now bd is better dmg dealer than him, locks depends stun, and if circle fail coz area bug, bye bye (ofc u have stonebody. But u cant do any skill and enemy will spam ur location for rape u instead u left stone) and mages doesnt have nothing. Thts why i say mages and locks need pseudo heal skill.

I can only repeat what our lovely forum sheriff said some time ago:

If you can't kill someone, get your friends and kill him together.

Nobody forces you to do a single player vs single player fight with a bd.

Some things ingame have to depend on luck, if everything had a chance of 100% success, how boring would it be? Druids also depend on their luck if forest song is going to work or not. The only class which could need a little bit of a buff maybe is mage but still here I'm very suspicious because I think all classes are doing fine in pve.

Edited by Julie

But then? PvP= player vs player. 1*1. Arena is another thing, in it ofc u work together for kill bd

but still, so if i want pvp i cant pvp against bd coz if he hamstring= u die? Isnt a lame? Most class need +1 even +2 combos rotation for kill someone. Bds just need do hamstring. Thts not lame?

But then? PvP= player vs player. 1*1. Arena is another thing, in it ofc u work together for kill bd

but still, so if i want pvp i cant pvp against bd coz if he hamstring= u die? Isnt a lame? Most class need +1 even +2 combos rotation for kill someone. Bds just need do hamstring. Thts not lame?

No, bds do ham and their dmg skill, and then sometimes the sonic boom, that combo of 3 is what kills not just ham

Its just ham. Once u get hamstred, u cant move and do skill, and he will rape u using strike and sonic, and if u hot him it can counter ur hit. If bd start eith another skill (sept getting lucky using rush and stunning), they just meed hamstring u for kill u. Thats why i said they just need use 1 skill... Lmao only do hamstring is x3 ticks 400-500 if not crit xd